The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will the girls be back at dance soon as promised? They obviously won't be there this week... Steve, hun, do you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shes put in her you tube someone says about going coming back on the plane with his cough shes put croup is a virus like a cold and clears up very quickly so there no reason why we cant fly back mutch to them words

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Also has Esme seriously only got one swimsuit with her?
I don’t think I’ve seen her in a different swimsuit this year! I’m sure she wore it for the entire “Europe” trip
And getting a bit small. Riding up her front starting to see camel toe. Shameful parents I could swear Creepy zoomed in on it in his IG story with the potato chip thing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I haven't watched a vlog since my kind Tattle friends informed me that I could knock Autoplay off in the settings. Thank you all, it worked a treat!

I'm so glad not to be watching tonight's offering though because I know I would be LIVID! As a mother who has lived through their son having croup and asthma since he was 18 months old, I know only too well how it can turn from manageable to life threatening in a matter of minutes. I have spent many a night sitting in the middle of my bathroom floor when it's full of steam, rocking him in my arms so he could breathe more easily. There is nothing worse than watching your child fighting for breath, it's horrific! To think that this disgusting pair could even think to get a camera out to film their child who is obviously so poorly, is abhorrent, I can't even find words that are strong enough to describe your neglectful behaviour! Tonight you have hit rock bottom for me, there is no lower that you can go! Denying that poor, gorgeous boy what could prove to be vital medication is disgusting beyond belief. YOU ARE EVIL, VILE HUMAN BEINGS WHO DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE ANY CHILDREN!

• Sad
Reactions: 37
And getting a bit small. Riding up her front starting to see camel toe. Shameful parents I could swear Creepy zoomed in on it in his IG story with the potato chip thing
Its been to small for ages, hence the rolled up sleeves.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sarah only seems interested in having multiple bikinis for Izzy for some reason

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm pretty sure that I've mostly only ever had one swimsuit at a time, just hung them out to dry in between swims.

Reactions: 1
""Just a reminder that you can watch on Invidio and they don't get paid for ads as there are no ads. https://invidio.us/channel/UCPu78bdv1WY6b9Kk7xixhQw""

Jace looked so ill he couldn't even breathe she blatantly doesn't give a duck about him. He looks so ill an he's so young, far from home an she does not care 🙁 . Thanks for the link don't know how to quote from a locked thread. After this i will never watch on YouTube again. What is with all the weird faces Creepys keeps pulling.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I suppose Chris has had his jumpy arms and legs thingy actually diagnosed by a suitable doctor? Or is it doctor google just like jaces croup? He is probably jumping around in bed because he is worried and stressed about what’s being said about him. Never heard them talk about this before. Or he is drinking to much. It takes years to become a doctor. There is a reason for that. Yes adults and parents can have an idea of what’s going on if it’s happened before. But you never know for certain. A baby that young struggling as much as people are saying he is needs to be seen whether it’s only really at night or not! I’ve watched programs where babies have had to be ventilated due to croup getting worse very quickly. She makes it sound like it’s just a tiny cold. A tiny cold doesn’t make you struggle for breath you moron. They are so stupid yet think they are qualified to diagnose themselves and their children. I really hope the baby doesn’t end up in hospital.

Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure that I've mostly only ever had one swimsuit at a time, just hung them out to dry in between swims.
Usually I would agree, but when on holiday when using all day every day I would disagree. I took micro travel wash to take with us on holiday and rinsed them out each night. But I’m a one wear and wash woman so maybe that’s just me..dread to think of the beanie 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
When you're on holiday, you should really have a few swimsuits. One for wash, one for wear at the least. Just hanging them out to dry between swims without washing is a bit grubby for me personally. These girls are wearing the same costume for an entire week without washing them 🤢

Reactions: 24
When you're on holiday, you should really have a few swimsuits. One for wash, one for wear at the least. Just hanging them out to dry between swims without washing is a bit grubby for me personally. These girls are wearing the same costume for an entire week without washing them 🤢
Same here, plus it’s not like they’re wearing them for a couple of hours a day, they practically live in them while they’re away.

Reactions: 11
Wasnt too long ago creepy travelled over 3 hours (apparently) to get the night sock incase jace struggles to breathe and with how SUPER BAD creepys OCD and anxiety is they couldnt relax and there such good parents but now Jace really is struggling to breathe and they film it shove a dummy in not take him to the doctors and take him out in boiling heat and a windy beach ... are they for real

• Angry
Reactions: 39
It’s actually scary how similar they look
God are all these channels still bleating on. If you’ve got something on the Inghams share it / show it to the police.
Your not gonna get famous or become bloggers off the back off this. It’s so desperate

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God are all these channels still bleating on. If you’ve got something on the Inghams share it / show it to the police.
Your not gonna get famous or become bloggers off the back off this. It’s so desperate
That’s why I haven’t watched. If anything comes to light so be it but it’s getting a bit repetitive...all for the views. Nikki and Lorraine have obviously got so much on them but won’t share..why not??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.