Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastel

VIP Member
Oh wow Chris was really obsessed with the fact that Isla looked unwell in that vlog. I sense a Dr Chris/Google self diagnosis of tonsillitis coming in the next 1-2 days
Yup, apparently she had a fever but, like Jace, is made to suck it up by the pool!

Reactions: 5

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Todays vlog starts with Sarah and the girls walking

Drama alert. The sea got choppy so Sarah helps Isla back to the top While Esme says she almost drowned. Sea captain Chris explains the sea got choppy because of swash caused by a passing ship in the distance. 🙄 Sarah does the tayto cackle at the word swash and says that’s so funny.
Captain Chris 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
You are so right. They cannot sustain this lifestyle on these views
I am wondering if their living on credit atm as when out they are always saying they have no cash just cards 🤷‍♀️ We don’t do bad ourselves but we still couldn’t afford all what they do

lemonelmo

VIP Member
They would never be able to survive here in America. The children do not get every 6 weeks off from school. They get Christmas break which is from before Christmas Eve until after New Year's Day. They get spring break which is usually around the start of Good Friday and then 1 week following. Many states do a mid winter break which takes place in February but it's only for 1 week. Then of course summer break. Why every 6 weeks? More time should be spent in school. What oh what would they do if they lived in America? Glad they don't. Don't want the likes of them here anyway...
Am i mistaken thqt you get your extra time off during the summer break though?

Web30

VIP Member
I wonder if Sarah will go crazy again this year with presents or if she’ll try and do something new?
Presumably come jan they won’t be able to make money off them anymore anyway due to kids being in the videos?
Shes already shown some of what shes got jace. Shes gunna go mad! With mothercare closing down i bet shes already been at the bargins.

• Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Can we also take a moment to remember Chris’ rant on #kissagingerday 😂😂😂 I mean I only find it funny because he says “it’s as bad as kiss someone with a different skin colour day” I absolutely LOVE ginger hair and think Esmes hair is gorgeous. Unfortunately I’m unlikely to ever have red haired children (genuinely gutted!) because of our races but Chris, you HYPOCRITE!! I agree red hair IS stunning and beautiful.....why you dye yours though? 🤔
He’s only got ginger tones remember.

can we remember all Chris did wrong was become famous..... tell that to mummy, she ended up telling aVERY LOT more than one person

They all need a proper professional haircut and a scrub with dettol and a wire brush !
They don’t. They all had dry trims months ago remember 😂

Sarah, if you have a problem with your weight, sort it out yourself.. do not project your problem on to the rest of your family. Why should they stop eating meat just because you're feeling fat? Seriously such a selfish deluded woman. Cutting meat out of your diet wont help you lose weight either, especially since you know you're just gonna replace it with carbs and sugar. Making kids go meat free without the correct protein supplements can be extremely dangerous, and they dont eat nowhere near enough fruit or veg to substitute. Dont know why I'm rambling on though, we all know you'll be eating meat tomorrow. 🤦‍♀️ theres no secret to losing weight, MOVE more, EAT less. It's not rocket science love. Maybe if you peeled your ass off the sofa once and a while you would start to see a difference.😊
She probably thinks it’ll be cheaper. If it’s for the diet how is she going to cope with all the Christmas chocolates in stores etc

maybe they’ll be come a diet blog to try and get round January rules

Eldorado

I think you can rinse them out and as long as they get dry it's fine. Unless you swim twice in one day, cos then it's horrible to have to put it back on damp. We grew up without much money I guess so more than one seems like a luxury. Don't go on many beach holidays though to be fair.

• Heart

sweetpurpledinosaur

If I went on Holiday and the flight home was late, I certainly wouldn't send my kids to school the following day! (Not that i would take them out of school during term time) Do they think we're stupid? Maybe they will combine Wednesdays footage with yesterdays as any filming they did yesterday would be shown in today release. Anyone confused? I am! Anything that was filmed Wednesday would be covered in the missed day.

Why not release the same day as filming, others do!!

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

I have never figured out those two. Chris and Sarah. Before she let herself go she was all prim and proper (a chavvy attempt anyway), looked down her nose at people (specifically suicice attemptees) and dressed well, did her makeup BLA BLA BLARRRRR.

Chris has always been a slimey gross sweaty greasy mess.

How on earth did they get together. They never looked right together. They seem to have no similar interests. Whats the deal with it, so odd.
I think I might hate them even more than I thought possible. What has she said about suicide attempts?

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Weather is no problem for Chris. Any sign of the plane struggling and he’ll hero commandeer it to safety. He’s done it on his airline sims a very lot of times
He really sees himself as a Sully character doesn't he. I remember when the film first came out and he was almost doing naughties everytime he mentioned it. Fan girling big time.

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
I’m really sorry, but I’ve not been following recently and I’ve been trying to catch up but there’s just too much.

Could someone explain who Dave is?

Who Steve is?

And why Nikki has asked to be removed from the blogs?

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Olbas oil is bad for babies
The oil acts as an irritant, which causes mucosal tissue to become inflamed and a dramatic increase in mucusal secretions. This can cause vomiting, which in turn can see the oil getting into the lungs.

• Sad