The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must be fine today as they have been insta posting from some beach. I really hope hes seen someone!
As if. They've probably just dragged him out again for "fresh air". I really do hope he isn't as bad as he was in the vlog today. That was not nice to watch. If one of my children were like that, especially at Jace's age, they'd be seeing a medical professional within the hour. That was frightening to watch, as a parent.

I don't understand why they were more concerned about themselves than Jace. Disgraceful parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They have said before esmes had "croup" when shes been ill. Is that thier go to illness for the kids like chris and his "tonsillitus"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah’s heartlessness really comes out when one of the kids is sick. Can’t give them sympathy, won’t take them to the doctor, won’t let them relax. Just carries on with her day, ill child in tow, complaining non stop about how much she’s inconvenienced. No thought to how the child feels.
She can play all this sweet mummy crap, making ‘memories’ and the rest all she wants but her natural cold hearted witch personality comes out soon after.

My heart goes out to those kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
How did "aaaalll the toys" start 🤔
Chris just started singing it one day. At first I thought he was speaking for the garage since that’s where all the toys end up after Christmas. The garage has allllll daaaa toysssssss! 🧐 But no its just something they sing to Jace.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How on earth do they get away with the kids being off school for almost an extra week !! Esme and Isabelle have already had two weeks off !!
Missing the amount of school that the Ingham
Kids do will have a effect on them I’m sure !! But maybe they don’t value education maybe they think the girls will all have super amazing careers Vlogging !!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Creepy took himself off to hospital when he dislocated his finger nail, but cannot take his own son with breathing problems. Beyond insane. I am so angry.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
How on earth do they get away with the kids being off school for almost an extra week !! Esme and Isabelle have already had two weeks off !!
Missing the amount of school that the Ingham
Kids do will have a effect on them I’m sure !! But maybe they don’t value education maybe they think the girls will all have super amazing careers Vlogging !!
Arent they both in really important school years as well. Year 6 sats and gcse work! Might just get away with it this week but later in the school year they need to not do it.

Reactions: 10
Creepy took himself off to hospital when he dislocated his finger nail, but cannot take his own son with breathing problems. Beyond insane. I am so angry.
Yes and Chris goes to the doctor when his throat hurts, most adults take a couple of paracetamol, suck a throat sweet and get on with it.

Reactions: 32
I don't care if Jace is coughing up dancing unicorns, I ain't watching those crappy vlogzzz. Shut 'em down 📺🔨

Reactions: 26
He must be fine today as they have been insta posting from some beach. I really hope hes seen someone!
That won’t matter to them. He was really ill today and still got taken outside and put in his dingy by the pool and then taken to dinner after a nap on the sun beds. croup or not they’ll still take him to the beach. They won’t miss filming vlog footage because of Jace isn‘t well.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
20191104_180650.jpg

Can definitely see the ginger coming through! What is the dopey knob end doing hanging around the pool all dressed in black, black cap, black t shirt and black tracksuit bottoms 🤦 the state of him!
Love how sarah made a face over Isabelle hanging out with boys her own age, yet she has no issues with her 34 yr old husband sending sexual messages and communicating with girls only 2 yrs older than Izzy!
Jace needs to be taken to a doctor asap, disgusting how they filmed him like that and heartbreaking to see and hear him struggle. 🤬🤬 and sarah is definitely pissed again

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Arent they both in really important school years as well. Year 6 sats and gcse work! Might just get away with it this week but later in the school year they need to not do it.
My Eldest two are both at high school and I have never ever taken them out of school for one day for a holiday so it’s makes me sick they get these cheaper holidays in school time.
But I suppose it just doesn’t bother them 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Notice how he didn’t put footage up of Jace in the dinghy after us saying here how foolish it was! Maybe should have pre warned us about the start and we would advise not to put that in either!

Reactions: 10
And not 1 mention of her ‘baby and me’ business or a thank you to the person who is holding the fort and packing the 10000’s of blankets that orders have been pouring in for this week.... move over Alan Sugar, Sarah Ingham’s got all daaa business sense 😬and as for little Jace, nothing surprises me anymore.......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely filming your baby like that is a form of child abuse. That poor child has no say in his illness being broadcast to the world.
poor we baby he is suffering and all his parents are interested in is the ££££££ to much bother to get a doctor yet they have the time to set up cameras etc. and sorry that she has not had sleep. think neither has the baby poor kid.
First post!!!!
a quick scan through the vlog and I’m really cross!!!! Clearly taken time to set up a bloody camera at the side of jace while he cries!!!! She was filming from above and then camera is set up at the side. No vlogging points for her there am afraid! See to your child who youve just told us didn’t sleep and has croup!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
They seem to think because he perks up abit during the day that he’s fine yet most of the night he’s unable to breathe which Sarah does nothing but moan about ,Get him to a doctor! creepy goes to the doctor Every time he gets a sore throat yet they can’t take the baby it’s ridiculous!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
It was mentioned in a vlog a few weeks ago, that Isla was trying to get her pen licence at school, cant say I've heard of it, but realised what it meant
Perhaps if they didn't miss so much school, she may have the chance to work on getting it!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 54318
Can definitely see the ginger coming through! What is the dopey knob end doing hanging around the pool all dressed in black, black cap, black t shirt and black tracksuit bottoms 🤦 the state of him!
Love how sarah made a face over Isabelle hanging out with boys her own age, yet she has no issues with her 34 yr old husband sending sexual messages and communicating with girls only 2 yrs older than Izzy!
Jace needs to be taken to a doctor asap, disgusting how they filmed him like that and heartbreaking to see and hear him struggle. 🤬🤬 and sarah is definitely pissed again
He looks the spit of Steve, maybe it is Steve....Hi Steve!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
They seem to think because he perks up abit during the day that he’s fine yet most of the night he’s unable to breathe which Sarah does nothing but moan about ,Get him to a doctor! creepy goes to the doctor Every time he gets a sore throat yet they can’t take the baby it’s ridiculous!
Creepy went to a and e when he said he’s broken his wrist but was still driving, editing etc with it fine, then got mummy to bandage it for him.

have to wonder if they were just a normal council family treating their kids like this would they get away with it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.