The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, Sarah is now obese and I don’t feel sorry for calling it out one iota.
She has FOUR young kids, she’s a terrible role model for them, not even a smidgeon of exercise ever, huffing and puffing her way around the shops, now wearing a swim dress that 80 year olds wouldn’t be seen dead in.

It’s not baby weight, it’s just lazy lazy lack of self control. Nom nom all da daaaay long.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I’ve been watching this feed for a while and haven’t commented! See jace at the start of the vlog today was heartbreaking 😢 they need to get him to the doctors ASAP! So selfish just carrying on he’s clearly unwell and needs steroids

Reactions: 23
View attachment 54318
Can definitely see the ginger coming through! What is the dopey knob end doing hanging around the pool all dressed in black, black cap, black t shirt and black tracksuit bottoms 🤦 the state of him!
Love how sarah made a face over Isabelle hanging out with boys her own age, yet she has no issues with her 34 yr old husband sending sexual messages and communicating with girls only 2 yrs older than Izzy!
Jace needs to be taken to a doctor asap, disgusting how they filmed him like that and heartbreaking to see and hear him struggle. 🤬🤬 and sarah is definitely pissed again
He looks like a slab of boiled ham 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
First post!!!!
a quick scan through the vlog and I’m really cross!!!! Clearly taken time to set up a bloody camera at the side of jace while he cries!!!! She was filming from above and then camera is set up at the side. No vlogging points for her there am afraid! See to your child who youve just told us didn’t sleep and has croup!!!
I have never been a fan of this family but today I actually felt hatred, how can they film that poor baby boy like that. When mine had croup it was god awful, I was in tears looking after them, she's just thinking of the extra vlog views. Awful parents

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Also can’t believe they left in Isabelle talking to those boys. Poor girl. Never to have privacy in her life until she leaves home.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The Ingham family #66 hey Steve, still with us!?

6C7D5965-249F-47FB-AC04-3824989A2D33.jpeg

awww just like daddy!!!
(is Dave a pilot...just wondering, no reason.... nothing to see here)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And not 1 mention of her ‘baby and me’ business or a thank you to the person who is holding the fort and packing the 10000’s of blankets that orders have been pouring in for this week.... move over Alan Sugar, Sarah Ingham’s got all daaa business sense 😬and as for little Jace, nothing surprises me anymore.......
Not even a filler Insta post - like 'November is here, cold nights are drawing in, get yer Chinese blankets!'

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 54318
Can definitely see the ginger coming through! What is the dopey knob end doing hanging around the pool all dressed in black, black cap, black t shirt and black tracksuit bottoms 🤦 the state of him!
Love how sarah made a face over Isabelle hanging out with boys her own age, yet she has no issues with her 34 yr old husband sending sexual messages and communicating with girls only 2 yrs older than Izzy!
Jace needs to be taken to a doctor asap, disgusting how they filmed him like that and heartbreaking to see and hear him struggle. 🤬🤬 and sarah is definitely pissed again
Where is his chin ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The thing is it could be croup or it could be bronculitus, it could be anything but Selfish Sarah doesnt want to waste any holiday time in hospital or have to pay for treatment so Jace will have to suffer till he gets home. Where I imagine the sudden change in temperature will make him even worse and he will be hospitalised! Theyll love it for the views though!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
God, how distressing was it to see Jace struggling at the beginning of the vlog?

What absolute disgraces of parents they are. The child needs a doctor; not a camera in his face.

Who has actually diagnosed croup? Dr Google?

• Angry
Reactions: 19
If jace does have croup should he be flying with it - if it’s an infection what are the the possibilities of others on the flight catching it?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I've had experience of croup, tonsilitis and bronchiolitis with my kids as babies. They are all horrendous and all have warranted a hospital / emergency docs visit and the doctors have always taken them seriously. You don't take risks with young babies. Haven't watched and wouldn't want to as it sounds too upsetting.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
They really ought to see a doctor, disgraceful! As someone who suffers really badly with their chest (prone to infections and asthmatic) he needs a proper diagnosis. If it’s a chest infection then being in their air conditioned room and air conditioned restaurants is not going to help him AT ALL. yours sincerely, someone who ended up in hospital with a chest infection that was made worse with hotel air con and the recycled air on planes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.