The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If memory serves me correct Lanzarote has a dry climate, low humidity. Croup responds best to high humidity. If they have a kettle in the room they should be boiling it at night and steam the place up a little.

Reactions: 10
The Ingham family #66 Don’t be a fool my kids don’t need no Skool they are getting educated in da pool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hi Steve
Get on at the Gobshite parents and tell them to get your poorly Grandson to the Hospital
ASAP
Why do us tattlers have to bloody do their parenting for them

The danger of croup with stridor is that sometimes the airway may swell so much that your child may barely be able to breathe. In the most severe cases, your child will not be getting enough oxygen into her blood. If this happens, he needs to go to the hospital :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hi Steve
Get on at the Gobshite parents and tell them to get your poorly Grandson to the Hospital
ASAP
Why do us tattlers have to bloody do their parenting for them

The danger of croup with stridor is that sometimes the airway may swell so much that your child may barely be able to breathe. In the most severe cases, your child will not be getting enough oxygen into her blood. If this happens, she needs to go to the hospital :mad:
Ive read it can turn into pneumonia or an ear infection too. Neither seem fun for a 7 month old :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Just a reminder that you can watch on Invidio and they don't get paid for ads as there are no ads. https://invidio.us/channel/UCPu78bdv1WY6b9Kk7xixhQw

Sarah really should tell Esme off for spying on Isabelle. The last thing I would have wanted when I was a teenager was to be disturbed by my annoying little sisters when I was talking to boys.

I bet everyone in the restaurant loved Sarah shouting 'It's not a chef outfit' whilst they were trying to enjoy their meals. :rolleyes:

The beginning of the vlog was very upsetting. Poor Jace was crying and probably struggling to breathe and Sarah just shoved the dummy in his mouth witch! If Jace has to spend a few extra days in a Lanzagrotty hospital they will be moaning about one of them having to stay behind and rearrange flight etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
#56 Stop filming poorly Jace get that camera out of his face and take him to the nearest medical place

Reactions: 13
From Izzy’s story, looks like they’re in Arrecife. Or ‘this little beach area’ as she called it. So much the girls learning ‘sooo muCH’ on their holidays...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most schools start back today or tomorrow so there missing two days there classmates will be thinking that the mingham get special treatment at the schools

Reactions: 7
Most schools start back today or tomorrow so there missing two days there classmates will be thinking that the mingham get special treatment at the schools
Thier missing a full week from the looks. Someone here said thiers no flights back on a wed and i cant see them leaving tomorrow

Reactions: 3
From Izzy’s story, looks like they’re in Arrecife. Or ‘this little beach area’ as she called it. So much the girls learning ‘sooo muCH’ on their holidays...
It’s Costa Tesquise, not far from the airport, shite hotel I’ve had the displeasure!! Vile vile place, never forgiven my husband for making me go!! Funny enough my husband ended up in hospital with his chest in Lanzarote, it must be the climate!! So scary to watch a grown man struggling let alone a baby

• Wow
I don’t get it, if he’s ok to fly then why are you clickbaiting the shite out of it, make up your bloody mind, they way they “care” for him is so so strange, can’t get over it

Reactions: 13
Poor Jace. He's very tiny to be suffering with croup. My 3 year old had it when we were in Ibiza and I took her to the hospital in the middle of the night as we were so worried and she needed steroids. Perked right up after them. You can never be too careful. You are not a doctor Sarah. I honestly cannot believe how thick this family is.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Croup can be serious if not treated. He was really struggling to breathe and it genuinely was hard to watch the beginning of that blog. He needs to see a doctor sooner rather than later. When my kids have had croup, and it was not as bad as what jace sounded like on this vlog, both times i was sent from the gp straight up to hospital for steroid treatment especially as one had a tracheal pull/tug that the nurse spotted straight away where she could see he was pulling in as struggling to breathe normally.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s Costa Tesquise, not far from the airport, shite hotel I’ve had the displeasure!! Vile vile place, never forgiven my husband for making me go!! Funny enough my husband ended up in hospital with his chest in Lanzarote, it must be the climate!! So scary to watch a grown man struggling let alone a baby
I mean it looks like they’ve taken a trip to Arrecife. But as usual it’s just another beach.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.