The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predict the Inghams will bow out of YouTube at the beginning of next year and blame it on the 'hate'. They know they will flop when the changes come in January. Many businesses would not touch them with a barge pole.
I can’t see it at the moment. What would they do? There’s no way Creepy will go back to the airport with his tail between his legs. And we all know Sarah’s never done a days work in her life. They’d also have to pull Isabelle and Esme from school. I honestly think they’ll drag it out until long after it’s over.

Reactions: 11
Sarah has just posted a photo on IG of Jace sleeping, and commented that she wished he slept that well at night.
I'm not a parent, but surely he could be kept awake longer during the day now, so he did actually sleep at night?
Sleep promotes sleep, he is 7 months old now and has no routine.

He is still awake until 11pm and has no stimulation during the day, spends the majority of his time in a high chair in the middle of a room so no wonder he doesn’t sleep at night. At that age mine were sleeping 12 hrs of a night with 2x1 hr naps during the day.

Poor kid from conception has just been a prop for their TV show!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah has just posted a photo on IG of Jace sleeping, and commented that she wished he slept that well at night.
I'm not a parent, but surely he could be kept awake longer during the day now, so he did actually sleep at night?
the fact he has no routine is not helping 🤦🏻‍♀️
My boy is not a great sleeper, but he’s getting better. He’s super active during the day now that he’s crawling and on the move so he’s slowly sleeping more at night. He slept through last night, hopefully he does that more often. It was bliss 🥰😅
If they let Jace do more during the day he’d probably be tired at night. But his routine is all over the place from what I’ve seen.

Reactions: 29
The ironic thing is JesssFam may well have a significant number of adult viewers, she started out with content aimed at expectant mothers and didn’t evolve into a family clogging channel for a good few years. I nearly became a teen mum because of her videos when she was pregnant with Lilia😳 the Inghams have never really had a focus that isn’t the girls, right?
I wanted to go back and edit this but the time limit has expired so apologies for quoting my own post- but just to add that my parents to this day have no idea I even watched teen pregnancy channels, as I know there are quite a few parents on here. I was probably around the age most girls outgrowing the Inghams at the time. Totally different but equally dangerous content for young teens to be watching!

Reactions: 7
The poor boy has no routine and isnt encouraged to crawl ect. The 'travelling' probably doesn't help either.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I have seen a fair few replies from UK family channels who all say as they aim their videos at adults they will still be monetised. But from what I understand having kids in your video they will be flagged, in the same way they are all loosing their comments.

Poor Jace has no routine., but neither do the girls. They are up till late, they eat late and dont get up till late in the morning. Weeks in the tin can, then flying off all over wont be helping him at all.

Reactions: 15
I have seen a fair few replies from UK family channels who all say as they aim their videos at adults they will still be monetised. But from what I understand having kids in your video they will be flagged, in the same way they are all loosing their comments.
I've been wondering this, I've seen the same. People are quite convinced that they will be fine but others say if kids are featured they will be demonetised. Inghams have had 12/12 vlogs with issy in the thumbnails, I guess that will have to stop, otherwise they are admitting they are pimping their 14 year old out to adults.

I guess it depends on YouTube's definition of kids and family vlogging channels

Reactions: 14
I've been wondering this, I've seen the same. People are quite convinced that they will be fine but others say if kids are featured they will be demonetised. Inghams have had 12/12 vlogs with issy in the thumbnails, I guess that will have to stop, otherwise they are admitting they are pimping their 14 year old out to adults.

I guess it depends on YouTube's definition of kids and family vlogging channels
It really is a wait and see thing.
But if I were any of these channels that rely on the income of you tube I would be looking for another way to boost my income from January. Especially if I had a huge mortgage or kids in private schools.

Reactions: 14
It really is a wait and see thing.
But if I were any of these channels that rely on the income of you tube I would be looking for another way to boost my income from January. Especially if I had a huge mortgage or kids in private schools.
That would be the common sense thing to do, however in the minghams case they don’t do common sense. They have over inflated egos and think they are such huge social media influencers that this will not apply to them 🤔

Reactions: 8
Dont know if anyone watches Hollyvlogs?
Watched her latest video earlier, they were in Matalan, and checked to see if it was ok to film in there, which they were told that they couldn't.
Wonder if Chris and Sarah are aware of that, dont think they are!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Thirteenth day in a row Issy has been on the thumbnail.. Not even gonna waste by time in watching, i'll wait for the vlog run down on here lol

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
In that old video of Esmes 8th birthday, lazy said creepy worked in a hospital.....wtf thought he was a pilot,manager at airport,baggage handler,roadie for his brothers band, world champion bladder boi!!! More hats than I’ve had hot dinners 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
And he ran a car Valeting business (allegedly)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thirteenth day in a row Issy has been on the thumbnail.. Not even gonna waste by time in watching, i'll wait for the vlog run down on here lol
If i didn’t know any better I would think Isabelle is their only child.
Perhaps if they allowed Jace to develop normally he might just reach some of his milestones and then they could use that for a title.
Perhaps a 7 month old baby doesn’t appeal to the pweirdo community as much.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Oh Chris, that aggressive Instagram story doesn’t take away from the fact that you and your mother groom children, does it?
Own up to what you’ve done and stop pretending. You’re actually disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Their Vlogs are beyond boring, total lack of content, who goes on holiday a week after being in ‘business ‘ just shows how committed she is to the whole thing, you get out what you put in, I predict the whole ‘baby and me’ will be out of business by March along with the Tin can. She is probably trying to get as much quick cash as she can by Christmas to pay for their Christmas haul. I actually think it is really insulting that she expects her Ifam to spend money on the tat when she can’t even be bothered with it herself.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
I head Sarah saying 'I breastfed Jace' as 'I bread fed Jace' in tonight's vlog. Which is possibly more accurate nowadays anyway, given her obsession with shoving garlic bread down his throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm sure there a boy that comes through there door into a room its def not the girls at the beginning behind s has she taken her sister with her and the boys

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone new around here. I can't be bothered to go into a long story about why i'm here but basically i used to watch them in 2016, then money hit em in the heads, Chris couldn't resist dm's, Granny Jane missed having her own kids so she manipulated some random teens on the internet, And Sarah specializes in selling overpriced junk and doing her daily Instagram rants 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.