The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah right, like duck that eejit got 4 A levels and then went to work as a hospital porter and baggage handler :rolleyes: I suspect he's a very lot lying about his qualifications.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“When I started to work for an airline” ...I thought he managed the whole airport the other day? 😂
He’s probably got one of those flight sim games on his phone and now puts on his cv that he’s a captain

I remember years ago when I was a genuine watcher of the inghams I asked quiet a few times what chris did. Then Sarah finally answered me in a comment and said he was responsible to make sure the planes were ready for the ne t flight after they had come in..fuel oil etc.
Yeah right, like duck that eejit got 4 A levels and then went to work as a hospital porter and baggage handler :rolleyes: I suspect he's a very lot lying about his qualifications.
in very good subjects too.... whys he also got his jobs listed as ‘to present’ as well when he clearly doesn’t work there now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s probably got one of those flight sim games on his phone and now puts on his cv that he’s a captain
He was probably expecting with all these (fake) qualifications he’d have a chance with the ladies, when in reality he can only manage a Trollop like Sarah and meeting up in seedy hotels with vulnerable young women

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah he was a hospital porter, he used to move the trolleys 🤦‍♀️😂 nothing wrong with the job at all, but he likes to make out he was a consultant or something 🤣
Rather like his stupid wife likening her "job" to that of a brain surgeons...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He would have needed to get A's in all of his gcses here to get into those A level subjects. They are really strict on those who do those in the college my daughters attended. He certainly doesn't come across as a A+ student.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol he was a baggage handler he's so full of useful information 😂😂
No he wasn’t a baggage handler he was a turnaround manager for Swissport. Rumour has it that he got into trouble for filming passengers boarding an aircraft which is a total breach of security and privacy .
Soon after that he claimed he was leaving rather than being sacked .
Said it was to dedicate time to being a full time you tuber AKA filming kids doing what everyone else’s kids do for money .
Begs belief that they consider this a career . Time consuming yes , career HELL NO

• Angry
  • Haha
What a a let down 54k views for yesterday’s you should have stayed at home 😂 people want to watch festival stuff this time of year not pool after pool stuff it’s boring
I see it as proof that despite what they say, their average viewer is under 13 and most probably yesterday would have been out enjoying Halloween and then in a sugar coma afterwards.

I hope these new YouTube changes coming in in January have some sort of effect on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I see it as proof that despite what they say, their average viewer is under 13 and most probably yesterday would have been out enjoying Halloween and then in a sugar coma afterwards.

I hope these new YouTube changes coming in in January have some sort of effect on them.
I hope so to but I don’t know much about that, Can someone give me a run down of it my son tried to explain it to me but all he said that I could understand was “ mum they are Screwed as family channel 😂

The kids know now when they go away all they do is the same stuff it’s boring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rumour has it that he got into trouble for filming passengers boarding an aircraft which is a total breach of security and privacy .
I thought the rumour was he was sacked for stealing?

I bet Chris takes upskirt photos when he's out and about.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He would have needed to get A's in all of his gcses here to get into those A level subjects. They are really strict on those who do those in the college my daughters attended. He certainly doesn't come across as a A+ student.
A level in maths. Didn’t he tell Isla she could get a treat for getting 12/12 but an EVEN BETTER treat if she got 10/12? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just want to thank the Inghams. I had a bad case of sleep paralysis this morning and I knew if I read these threads, the comedy value of them would stop me from falling back to sleep. Thanks guys. P.S Chris don’t go putting ‘sleep therapist’ on your CV now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Viewers want to see Halloween festivities not an all inclusive stay in Spain. Massive fail inghams 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Viewers want to see Halloween festivities not an all inclusive stay in Spain. Massive fail inghams 🤷‍♀️
How many times can you get excited about Issy sticking her tongue out and throwing peace signs in a swimsuit, and watching Jace being totally inanimate in a sunhat? (Just basing that on Lazy's dull, repetitive Insta stories because I'm allergic to the vlogs) Didn't Katrina's kids go to a Halloween party? I bet that was more relevant and relatable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.