The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they went away because they can't do anything for Halloween. Unlikely to get invited to a party. Lazy is too lazy to take them halloweening and Creepy wouldn't need a costume and would most likely be assaulted if he knocked on kids doors.

I think they need to face reality. The 3 minutes of YouTube 'fame' and money has passed. Time to start working for a living and putting your kids first. Just stupid to have blown all that money. You could of been set for the next ten years had you saved it and not been obsessed with B&M 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I hope so to but I don’t know much about that, Can someone give me a run down of it my son tried to explain it to me but all he said that I could understand was “ mum they are Screwed as family channel 😂

The kids know now when they go away all they do is the same stuff it’s boring 😂
I‘ve only just learnt of these new rules, but having read some of them, it appears as though family channels will be effected even if they state they aren't making child friendly content. I've listed some of the rules issued by Youtube that will come in effect from January. The last one I see being the biggest potential problem for channels aimed at kids, i.e., stating that you’re now a travel channel isn’t going to cut it with YouTube from Jan 2020

Also, just to add, as many of us had predicted previously, Youtube were never going to self regulate. Changes are only being put into place due to being fined $170 million for illegally harvesting data from children and targeting adds at them

Full contents here ;

• YouTube will treat data from anyone watching children’s content on YouTube as coming from a child, regardless of the age of the user.
  • YouTube will stop serving personalized ads on this content entirely, and some features will no longer be available on this type of content, like comments and notifications.
  • Creators will be required to tell YouTube when their content falls into the kid’s content category.
  • The platform will use machine learning to find videos that clearly target young audiences (presumably to find any content that has deliberately undeclared.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think they went away because they can't do anything for Halloween. Unlikely to get invited to a party. Lazy is too lazy to take them halloweening and Creepy wouldn't need a costume and would most likely be assaulted if he knocked on kids doors.

I think they need to face reality. The 3 minutes of YouTube 'fame' and money has passed. Time to start working for a living and putting your kids first. Just stupid to have blown all that money. You could of been set for the next ten years had you saved it and not been obsessed with B&M 🙄🙄
Thats what I thought do you remember a few years ago they had a Halloween party for friends and family and lazy saying she loves doing thing like this etc etc . I think now the reason they go away is to hide they have been doing it since they went Australia. Cause if they stay at home she have to do stuff like get if the sofa 😂 this makes me think they get abused when they go out and people just don’t like them. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He would have needed to get A's in all of his gcses here to get into those A level subjects. They are really strict on those who do those in the college my daughters attended. He certainly doesn't come across as a A+ student.
Can you remember the creepy video at the petrol station where he preached on that he is a maths genius 😂 still doesn’t manage to get his tax returns in on time though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
From Sarahs insta story it seems Jace is so desperate to be on the move. I see that arm shaking as more faustration than him having fun.

Reactions: 12
Creators will be required to tell YouTube when their content falls into the kid’s content category.
See this is the bit that concerns me. Not a chance in hell they'll tell Youtube. Hell, they can't even admit now that the majority of their views are from kids!

Reactions: 14
No he wasn’t a baggage handler he was a turnaround manager for Swissport. Rumour has it that he got into trouble for filming passengers boarding an aircraft which is a total breach of security and privacy .
Soon after that he claimed he was leaving rather than being sacked .
Said it was to dedicate time to being a full time you tuber AKA filming kids doing what everyone else’s kids do for money .
Begs belief that they consider this a career . Time consuming yes , career HELL NO
He maintains that when things go wrong its "his poor wife" or "his poor kids" yes I feel sorry for the kids but he should have thought about his family prior to commencing all what he did but his wife is continuing with his side of the story so she is as bad

Reactions: 9
A level in maths. Didn’t he tell Isla she could get a treat for getting 12/12 but an EVEN BETTER treat if she got 10/12? 😂
I remember when that was said and I thought who's kidding who here never thought he would have left that in if he was editing properly

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I‘ve only just learnt of these new rules, but having read some of them, it appears as though family channels will be effected even if they state they aren't making child friendly content. I've listed some of the rules issued by Youtube that will come in effect from January. The last one I see being the biggest potential problem for channels aimed at kids, i.e., stating that you’re now a travel channel isn’t going to cut it with YouTube from Jan 2020

Also, just to add, as many of us had predicted previously, Youtube were never going to self regulate. Changes are only being put into place due to being fined $170 million for illegally harvesting data from children and targeting adds at them

Full contents here ;

• YouTube will treat data from anyone watching children’s content on YouTube as coming from a child, regardless of the age of the user.
  • YouTube will stop serving personalized ads on this content entirely, and some features will no longer be available on this type of content, like comments and notifications.
  • Creators will be required to tell YouTube when their content falls into the kid’s content category.
  • The platform will use machine learning to find videos that clearly target young audiences (presumably to find any content that has deliberately undeclared.)
These channels also get demonetized and moved to YT kids? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: 3
See this is the bit that concerns me. Not a chance in hell they'll tell Youtube. Hell, they can't even admit now that the majority of their views are from kids!
This is why Youtube have put the following rule in place.
From what I have read so far, its Family channels that are most concerned about these new rules, and the potential loss of revenue.

It might be to good to be true, and guess it will be a case of wait and see, but from my understanding, I can‘t see how family channels are going to still be able to make a living from ad revenue alone. If the main focus of your content involves your children, this will be seen as content made for child viewers, and said content wont be promoted, and you will lose ad revenue. If these channels then change direction to more adult orientated themes, they will then lose their child viewers. Either way, seemingly this could spell the end for Family channels

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is why Youtube have put the following rule in place.
From what I have read so far, its Family channels that are most concerned about these new rules, and the potential loss of revenue.

It might be to good to be true, and guess it will be a case of wait and see, but from my understanding, I can‘t see how family channels are going to still be able to make a living from ad revenue alone. If the main focus of your content involves your children, this will be seen as content made for child viewers, and said content wont be promoted, and you will lose ad revenue. If these channels then change direction to more adult orientated themes, they will then lose their child viewers. Either way, seemingly this could spell the end for Family channels
Good! There’s nothing I’d rather see more then these channels where the parents are exploiting their children for money go the way of the dodo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you remember the creepy video at the petrol station where he preached on that he is a maths genius 😂 still doesn’t manage to get his tax returns in on time though 🤣
I remember that. Didn't he say that he couldn't finish his college education because his OCD and mental health took over his life?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember that. Didn't he say that he couldn't finish his college education because his OCD and mental health took over his life?
Yes he has obsessive compulsive disorder alright, slipping into teen DMs and failing to keeping his d**k in his pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Good! There’s nothing I’d rather see more then these channels where the parents are exploiting their children for money go the way of the dodo
Won’t this just affect their Adsense. So family fizz etc will still be able to make good money on brand deals etc.

shame the Inghams have non of them left.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if any of you will remember the Ash Cloud thing, when an Icelandic volcano brought the world to a stand still, I got stuck in the hotel they’re at!! OMG total payback for being knobs, it’s a dump, miles from resort centre, near the airport!! The only place I’ve seen cockroaches in the restaurant on a holiday!! It’s not actually that cheap it’s one of the better hotels on the island!! Poor kiddies, they should be at school, I really feel for them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m not sure if any of you will remember the Ash Cloud thing, when an Icelandic volcano brought the world to a stand still, I got stuck in the hotel they’re at!! OMG total payback for being knobs, it’s a dump, miles from resort centre, near the airport!! The only place I’ve seen cockroaches in the restaurant on a holiday!! It’s not actually that cheap it’s one of the better hotels on the island!! Poor kiddies, they should be at school, I really feel for them
Do we reckon they're missing some school days next week then? Wouldn't surprise any of us. More education missed - Isla's never going to get 12/12 spellings if she's swanning off on holiday every 5 seconds.

Hey, Sarah! Guess what? My 7 year old son gets full marks on his spellings each week. Want to know my parenting tip for this? (As I know you love parenting tips)...

- Get your child in school.
- Put your child to bed at an appropriate time
- Spend time with your child, working on their spellings (in a fun way if they find it a little boring).
- Feed your child nutritious meals.
- Put the camera down for once in your life and live in the moment with your children.
- Ditch the creepy husband. (Ok, this one might not contribute to full marks on spellings, but still a good piece of advice for you).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If I'm reading the reviews for the right hotel, are we sure that the Inghams didn't sneak out there during October half-term :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

1572609629314.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Full contents here ;

Thank you

Just saw on the real inghams twitter that the police are investigating creep if this is true and I was them I wouldn’t want to come 😱😂

Lazy stil living your life

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.