The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These channels also get demonetized and moved to YT kids? Or am I wrong?
I believe this is correct. Just watched a video from the Eh Bee family (link below) which explains a lot of the changes. Although I don't agree with any of these family channels, I can't ever imagine Chris and Sarah making a video like this. Looks like brand deals on YT kids will be the only way to make money now for these channels, and we all know the vast majority of brands, especially the big hitters, aren't going to work with them

Reactions: 16
I believe this is correct. Just watched a video from the Eh Bee family (link below) which explains a lot of the changes. Although I don't agree with any of these family channels, I can't ever imagine Chris and Sarah making a video like this. Looks like brand deals on YT kids will be the only way to make money now for these channels, and we all know the vast majority of brands, especially the big hitters, aren't going to work with them

Does this mean oli white, Alfie etc won’t be able to cash in either since they are clearly children aimed channels? Hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apologies if this is old news but on McPhee's YouTube live posted on 28/10, 31 minutes in, she mentions that Nikki got a Levi letter for what she posted on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does this mean oli white, Alfie etc won’t be able to cash in either since they are clearly children aimed channels? Hope so.
I just looked up Oli White as don't know who he is. The title of the first video that came up when I searched him was ’scaring my little brother and the public with zombies’. These are exactly the type of videos that Youtube wont be promoting or monetising from Jan 2020

Reactions: 9
Apologies if this is old news but on McPhee's YouTube live posted on 28/10, 31 minutes in, she mentions that Nikki got a Levi letter for what she posted on Instagram.
Piss off, Levis, you great toothless wonders.
Who did Nikki name in relation to feeling let down and hurt?? What event did she specify? What a load of old bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is why Youtube have put the following rule in place.
  • The platform will use machine learning to find videos that clearly target young audiences (presumably to find any content that has deliberately undeclared.)
From what I have read so far, its Family channels that are most concerned about these new rules, and the potential loss of revenue.

It might be to good to be true, and guess it will be a case of wait and see, but from my understanding, I can‘t see how family channels are going to still be able to make a living from ad revenue alone. If the main focus of your content involves your children, this will be seen as content made for child viewers, and said content wont be promoted, and you will lose ad revenue. If these channels then change direction to more adult orientated themes, they will then lose their child viewers. Either way, seemingly this could spell the end for Family channels
I think this is the reason they are crapping themselves and set up her company. No doubt they will set up some sort of facebook subscription service. Anything to try and get the money rolling in

Reactions: 9
It's strange how Lazy hasn't created a blanket business Twitter account. Twitter is, like, a big platform EXSHETRAA - why would she not want to promote the business on there? 🤷🏻 crappy Shirtle does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I'm convinced this is what Sarah's 'business' is really about. They're worried about being hit by the changes and losing their ad revenue, and they know most brands won't touch them, so they're trying to branch out beyond youtube. They aren't stupid, they know any business with Chris's name on it is going to crash and burn before it even gets off the ground, so they're billing it as Sarah's venture. Sarah setting up a new business from scratch with a seven month old and 'needing something for herself' makes no sense. She's been vlogging every day since that poor baby was born. She already has a job she can fit in around her kids. They thought setting up a business would enable them to continue their current lifestyle where Chris/both of them getting a regular job wouldn't. And they massively underestimated the work involved. And the appeal of their tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's strange how Lazy hasn't created a blanket business Twitter account. Twitter is, like, a big platform EXSHETRAA - why would she not want to promote the business on there? 🤷🏻 crappy Shirtle does.
People can comment and she can’t control it - it’s why neither her or creepo are in there. They’re afraid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm convinced this is what Sarah's 'business' is really about. They're worried about being hit by the changes and losing their ad revenue, and they know most brands won't touch them, so they're trying to branch out beyond youtube. They aren't stupid, they know any business with Chris's name on it is going to crash and burn before it even gets off the ground, so they're billing it as Sarah's venture. Sarah setting up a new business from scratch with a seven month old and 'needing something for herself' makes no sense. She's been vlogging every day since that poor baby was born. She already has a job she can fit in around her kids. They thought setting up a business would enable them to continue their current lifestyle where Chris/both of them getting a regular job wouldn't. And they massively underestimated the work involved. And the appeal of their tat.
I agree

It's a vicious circle for them. Baby and me due to its price point is only ever really going to appeal to an Ingham Family fan, they are buying the name because there's absolutely nothing niche about what she does. If YouTube fizzles out, so will the buyers of her blankets.

It will be really interesting watching their future. I don't believe they have any savings, they don't have any qualifications, they have a high expenditure and as said before it was said that Chris was fired from his last job. It feels like they are coasting on fumes at the moment and just as they are they go and spend over £2k on a holiday.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve seen a lot of family channels preparing for this recently. The only one I occasionally watch is JesssFam and she recently made her own separate channel. Most family channels I can think of have separate channels. Lazy was to lazy to keep up her own though 🤷🏻‍♀️ And with them having no brand deals I can’t see how they can carry on really. Even the blanket tit isn’t going to be sustainable. When her few fans have got their blankets they are hardly going to buy another one.

• Haha
Piss off, Levis, you great toothless wonders.
Who did Nikki name in relation to feeling let down and hurt?? What event did she specify? What a load of old bollocks.
Just perhaps shoot down the doubts that the Nikki/sarah fall out was fake...🤷🏻‍♀️ what good really is sending out a letter like h o n e s t l y. funny though because since that so much more has come out so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve seen a lot of family channels preparing for this recently. The only one I occasionally watch is JesssFam and she recently made her own separate channel. Most family channels I can think of have separate channels. Lazy was to lazy to keep up her own though 🤷🏻‍♀️ And with them having no brand deals I can’t see how they can carry on really. Even the blanket tit isn’t going to be sustainable. When her few fans have got their blankets they are hardly going to buy another one.
The ironic thing is JesssFam may well have a significant number of adult viewers, she started out with content aimed at expectant mothers and didn’t evolve into a family clogging channel for a good few years. I nearly became a teen mum because of her videos when she was pregnant with Lilia😳 the Inghams have never really had a focus that isn’t the girls, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just looked up Oli White as don't know who he is. The title of the first video that came up when I searched him was ’scaring my little brother and the public with zombies’. These are exactly the type of videos that Youtube wont be promoting or monetising from Jan 2020
Thank the lord. Anything that takes money out of the bellends pocket I’m there for. How many trying every flavour Fanta/coke/Pepsi/ etc can someone make

Because they can’t delete Twitter comments

• Haha
Sarah has just posted a photo on IG of Jace sleeping, and commented that she wished he slept that well at night.
I'm not a parent, but surely he could be kept awake longer during the day now, so he did actually sleep at night?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I predict the Inghams will bow out of YouTube at the beginning of next year and blame it on the 'hate'. They know they will flop when the changes come in January. Many businesses would not touch them with a barge pole.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I predict the Inghams will bow out of YouTube at the beginning of next year and blame it on the 'hate'. They know they will flop when the changes come in January. Many businesses would not touch them with a barge pole.
I sincerely hope so

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah has just posted a photo on IG of Jace sleeping, and commented that she wished he slept that well at night.
I'm not a parent, but surely he could be kept awake longer during the day now, so he did actually sleep at night?
Exactly and maybe put him in his cot as well. My community nurse always said if the baby sleeps too much during the day don’t let them sleep for hours and hours, you as a parent have to turn the sleeping pattern around. Lazy is just that lazy, she wants the easy option and then whinges her guts out about how tired she is because she was up all night.🤦‍♀️😡

honestly you would think by the way she is dragging jace up that he was her first child not fourth!

Of course it will be the haters, we all know the minghams don’t take ANY responsibility what so ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i don't think this change is having effort of vlogs in Europe from what it seems, its only the American families that are concerned and posting about it, all the British ones don't seem to be bringing it up at all.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.