The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they have to go live, other than to have their 15 minutes of everyone hanging off their every word? Why can't they lay everything out in either a Twitter or Instagram post.

It's the dragging out of everything for their own gain that makes me think more and more that it's all bollocks and everyone is being played. If they truly cared they'd lay everything out on the table at once, for maximum impact.
Her last live watched on playback had 12 mid roll ads, I held off saying it back then because I didn’t want to give her any oxygen but anyone who’s falling for it needs their heads checked.
That’s a nice google check she got from her “apology”

Id like for the “real ingham’s” to explain why they’re now in bed with these flip flops. And so quickly, after these idiots have doxxed them (or a young girl they thought was them) on line and trolled everyone they could.

I don’t trust any of them.

Reactions: 14
Why do they have to go live, other than to have their 15 minutes of everyone hanging off their every word? Why can't they lay everything out in either a Twitter or Instagram post. I cringe at it all.

It's the dragging out of everything for their own gain that makes me think more and more that it's all bollocks and everyone is being played. If they truly cared they'd lay everything out on the table at once, for maximum impact.
I agree. Lorraine is just loving the attention. She has nothing else going on.

Reactions: 13
I think Lorraine is supposed to be going live again tonight. Wonder if she still will? It will be interesting to hear what she has to say.
She loves the attention of doing lives. It's the only time people listen to her. In her real life she is probably ignored by most people and she craves what she perceives as fan adoration on You Tube. She doesn't mind negative comments because in her mind, she's apologised which absolves her of all her sins.

Reactions: 7
If he wanted a police investigation he has fucked up any chance of the CPS getting involved with his fake gmail address and threatening people under troll accounts. Does he realize the police can trace all these troll accounts back to his family and friends? It doesn't take the police long to do this. No judge would ever try and prosecute anyone knowing he has willing engaged in trolling. The police would of advised him to just make a note on any information and not engage by any means. Sorry for my language but he is a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why do they have to go live, other than to have their 15 minutes of everyone hanging off their every word? Why can't they lay everything out in either a Twitter or Instagram post. I cringe at it all.

McPhee has to go live. How else will everybody be able to apologise to her for all the trolling she’s done in the past?

Makes me laugh. She sits there acting the victim while people say sorry to her. “Oh Lorraine I’m so sorry you called the girls liars and helped Jane troll people. It must have been awful!” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My god he is bleeping ugly. How Sarah lets him anywhere near her I will never understand :sick:
Yes, it's my personal opinion that Creepy is an ugly article inside and out. I'm not sure how I can defend that opinion in court, or how Creepy's top lawyers could convince a judge that he's beautiful inside and out. I just hope the Mingham police task force doesn't come kicking my door in. It's so scary and complicated 😥😥😥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does it make everyone else’s skin crawl when Chris puts on that “voice” when he’s talking to Jace 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Title wars!!!!!
I love them both but I’d love if we can get granny Jane and Gmail into the title.
It gives a clue into where we’re at on the time line!!
I don’t mind either way. If people want the other one for continuity, that’s grand.

I mean, I will have a massive Chris Ingham ‘poor me and my poor poor pregnant wife’ style meltdown but other than that 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.