The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jane is admitting that Chris cheated on Sarah here after the ingham family have spent so long telling everybody it’s lies. If that’s the truth then so is the fact that Chris messaged Jess and the others. How could the grandmother of a teenager tell the ifam to go and tell the girl who was brave enough to speak up, that she will get in trouble for harassment? I’m disgusted that this family are being allowed to brainwash the ifam into believing Chris. These kids look up to this family and Jane has abused that trust in the worst way possible. Just like her son has. Just like Sarah ingham has because if you know your husband is messaging teenagers inappropriately then the last thing you should be doing is standing by his side and denying everything.

Inghams... it took a while but the truth is finally coming out. Sarah this woman has bullied your niece who was self harming at the time because it was too much for her. Your husband has got away with so much because you are refusing to act. Please do something. These teens have been bullied by the ifam and your family for telling the truth. Put yourself in their mothers shoes and do the right thing. If this was any of your girls then would you have called them liars? Do you think because you know what he’s been up to that he has stopped this disgusting behaviour? You are letting this go on. How can you even trust that he’s not still doing it? Protect your ifam and show your children how a mother should act!

How can sarah know that Chris asked a sixteen year old girl to sneak out of her parents hotel room at night to meet him during a holiday to Disney world and still not do anything about it? What will it take before she does do something about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
The last 5 minutes of lorraines video is like an Oscar acceptance speech thanking all the people that got her there 😂

I’m sorry for laughing but honestly the whole thing with the Inghams, the family, the trolls etc is just bizarre. You literally couldn’t write this

Reactions: 26
Personally I think even with all this coming out they will still continue to vlog as normal. Lets be real until YouTube take away their channel they will still be vlogging regardless if they are exposed or not. Sad but true.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
tit really is hitting the fan 😂
Also very quite on social media come on lazy you have to sell them blankets for you bits and bats 😂 wonder if they have done a runner cause I know I would of if I had a sister like Katrina 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How come YouTube aren't stepping in? I'm sure other channels have been stopped for much less. I don't understand why they're allowed to continue as normal

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Just read through the wiki 😂😂

Can somebody please mention the baby and me stuff on there so it turns up on searches??

Reactions: 13
More to come too but needs to be safeguarded a little while longer 🤔 What else could possibly exist?

Reactions: 5
The last 5 minutes of lorraines video is like an Oscar acceptance speech thanking all the people that got her there 😂

I’m sorry for laughing but honestly the whole thing with the Inghams, the family, the trolls etc is just bizarre. You literally couldn’t write this
Just watched it ... was waiting for the award to be handed to her 🏆 and I would just like to thank all my angels 👼 😂🤣😅🤣till next week when they all turn again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How come YouTube aren't stepping in? I'm sure other channels have been stopped for much less. I don't understand why they're allowed to continue as normal
It really does look like YouTube protects larger channels. If this was a guy in a normal job he would have been sacked by now. Even when they announced comments would be turned off on family channels the inghams got to keep theirs on. YouTube should have acted on this but for some reason they decided to do a Sarah and turn a blind eye.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Is this Lorraine women the one who said “Jane only told ONE person Chris slept with Hayley” ( still my favourite line ever LOL)

I’m really confused as to who’s who as they all swap sides quicker than Chris can do his one skate trick
oh they will go live tonight and tell everyone to leave poor Chris alone.
The amount of times this lot have flip flopped and blamed everyone else for making them do something. Grown ADULTS not children

Most of the channels talking about it are doing it because their live numbers go from 12 to 230 with one mention of Chris ingham 😐

This channel wants to be the one giving all this information out, when a few weeks ago she was arguing with the real ingham’s and saying rubber Jace was a brilliant idea 😐
Trying to get tattle removed because we’re bullying and telling everyone she was an ingham fan and she watched all the vlogs. And we should watch the Inghams and support such a lovely family, BECAUSE SHE WAS IN JANES POCKET!!
The only place that hasn’t flip flopped on this subject....
Tattle life.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

More from granny. This time using a fake profile to message her own sons niece!
What the duck?!? This woman is absolutely off her head. Wonder if Katrina has found out about this. Bloody hell there’s a new scandal every day.

Reactions: 12
Granny Grim strikes again. I'm waiting for Dave's troll accounts to be outed next as we all know in the early days he was behind a few on twitter!

Reactions: 15
hmmm we left the kids home alone for the first time today. Didn't they also say they were home alone all day on monday while they were at the office.
IT happens when Grannys messages is all over the internet.

Reactions: 16
she's been waiting for business cards to arrive before she posted stuff out? Wait, what, sorry??? Orders from last Friday haven't been posted yet?
She's in shock the tissue paper wasn't big enough... it would have said underneath the size. She shouldn't be anywhere near running a business

So professional buying bright pink, dream big folders and wanting unicorn sellotape holders. Guys if your orders are late its because she hasn't got a super dooper big team that can just go out and get stuff for her.

Girls were allowed out on their own .... to walk the dog....

*edit*... sorry, she didn't post all the orders out, it was only half, maybe the other half might get them next week? What happened to this two day delivery? Sarah didn't know how long it would take apparently. She spent ALL Saturday and Sunday shopping and another day this week? What a joke

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Another day another creepy hashtag
#firsttime.... realllllly

she's been waiting for business cards to arrive before she posted stuff out? Wait, what, sorry??? Orders from last Friday haven't been posted yet?
no because she is so suuuper busy. And what about reading the sizeinstructions before you buy when it is expensive..

Reactions: 6
hmmm we left the kids home alone for the first time today. Didn't they also say they were home alone all day on monday while they were at the office.
They didnt even leave them at home alone. They took prinny for a walk and went to the cafe alone. Actully happy for them both, they are more then old enough to go off together like that and its about time.

Reactions: 11
Who looked after the kids last weekend when Sarah went to her next door neighbour's for wine and an orange twirl? Chris was away skating and we know Granny didn't have them as she was 'unwell' and had to cancel the sleepover!

Reactions: 11
With their reputation, and knowing there are complete nut cases surrounding this family. I don’t think it was wise to share that you’re leaving the kids at home on their own. Although it’s their own family that they’d need to be concerned about turning on them.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.