The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Steve 😘
Mate, I hope you've added some Baileys to your cornflakes this morning, because I have a feeling you are going to have a very lot of tit to deal with today.
Praying for you hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
No proof that it’s written by Jane though they’ve cut out the sender? unless I missed it?’doesn’t really sound like the way a 70 year old would talk....
A 63 year old might not talk like that but Jane ingham does. You only have to look at how she speaks to the ifam on Instagram to know it’s her. This post was for ifam appreciation day and there are many others where she is telling the ifam which icon they use on the girls birthday. That is 100% Jane.

F9AA2AE0-6D8D-49C7-B1FC-48B84D56869D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Steve... thoughts are with you...
I bet she’s a right difficult little mare this morning. You’ve taken her phone away yeah?! Just to protect the kiddies ya’know...

although we have baby Jane and Chris set for prison at this point.
Steve what are you hiding in your closet 🤣🤣 and where the duck Is Dave???
Dave is in the closet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she looses her sister as well she will be totally isolated. She’s lost her only friend and now they have dragged her sister into this as well. I cannot stand the woman, I think she’s pathetic. But I’ve also experienced this kind of family. And once you loose everyone around you, you become completely under their control. Your own friends and family abandon you because they think you have chosen a life that is so outrageous and disgusting to them. I was 16 Sarah, and I managed to escape people just like this. You ready to show your “Girl power” yet?
Im telling you the inghams are like a cult.

What was the letter that was sent to UniqueFam (I think!)

Reactions: 13
Just before my cs

Im telling you the inghams are like a cult.

What was the letter that was sent to UniqueFam (I think!)
The letter was sent to eleanor! It was sent from Yorkshire. I think we will hear more about that in time. But if it wasnt the inghams directly that sent it, I'd say it was a dixon!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They have said publicly 100% they are from Jane Ingham. Given Creepy’s itch to sue somebody, anybody, and especially them, do you not think that would be a rather rash move?🤔
I’m not saying it’s not Jane. But they really aren’t helping their case posting anonymous screenshots that barely make any sense and don’t even have the senders name at the top are they.

There are now shots with Janes name on been posted just to prove the doubters.
I wasn’t doubting. I was just pointing out that it doesn’t really prove anything when there are no names on any conversation that was all.

I see that they’ve now shared it with the name For the record I was never saying it wasn’t Jane, I was pointing out how easy it would be to deny if her name isn’t on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This family need locking up, they are a danger to society and I literally dont understand how it's not more public knowledge. Other youtubers have been cancelled for alot less

Reactions: 22
From a year ago, she posted this old photo of Isabelle and Leah, probably while she was trolling Leah. The piece of tit.

FB81CA2D-6119-4658-BA18-87A8B850D55E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Morning Stevie boy
I hope you had your weetabic this morning
You need to keep your energy levels high to keep up with us Tattler's
never mind i am sure the creepster will have booked you all in at forest holidays your fave place to hide
i am not sure if i would like to encounter you lot lurking in the trees like a family of bigfoots
Nah i think i will give that a miss, but one word of warning just keep your wife on a lead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning Steve,
You OK hun?
Did you remember to take your blood pressure medication this morning? I have a feeling you might be needing it today.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A brand partnership with a VPN would be perfect right now...
Is that how you hide your location?
so many bleeping troll accounts Coming from Chez Chavvy Ingham’s it would be handy to tunnel bear that tit off to another country 🤣🤣

(other VPN’s are available)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well who'd have thought it? Jane Ingham might be the one to end the youtube 'career'.

The letter was sent to eleanor! It was sent from Yorkshire. I think we will hear more about that in time. But if it wasnt the inghams directly that sent it, I'd say it was a dixon!
No, I think it was Jane. Especially after all this.

Reactions: 23
No, I think it was Jane. Especially after all this.

I've been thinking this overnight, I completely agree.

Jane is a sick duck, who of course will deny it - but she's proven that young teens are not off limits.

Reactions: 19
Kinda hoping at this point the real Inghams is nikki spilling the tea away from her legit insta under a disguise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.