The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all janes fake accounts im starting to think these ifam they meet but never show us is just them running in to jane 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Again. Non of those screenshots prove its Jane. They don’t have her name on them at all.

Again, have to say, whoever the "Real Inghams" are, surely with screenshots like that of an adult confirming engaging a child with the sole purpose of intimidation and bullying, that should be given/shared with the police before the rest of social media. Sincere apologies to the "Real Inghams" if this has already been done. If not ....why not?
Yeah that’s what I said yesterday, if they have so much information why has it been held onto for months.

Also, all this Jane stuff. If true ( as I said non of those messages have her name on even ) it’s very easy for Chris and Sarah to say they didn’t know and it’s had nothing to do with them.

Reactions: 9
It disappears once you report it, but maybe no chance of that blue tick for you anytime soon Creepy!

It’s been deleted, checked on my other Instagram
Hope it’s been deleted by Instagram so they have a flag that content is being reported.

Reactions: 4
Again. Non of those screenshots prove its Jane. They don’t have her name on them at all.
They have said publicly 100% they are from Jane Ingham. Given Creepy’s itch to sue somebody, anybody, and especially them, do you not think that would be a rather rash move?đŸ€”

Reactions: 18

Yeah that’s what I said yesterday, if they have so much information why has it been held onto for months.

Also, all this Jane stuff. If true ( as I said non of those messages have her name on even ) it’s very easy for Chris and Sarah to say they didn’t know and it’s had nothing to do with them.
There are now shots with Janes name on been posted just to prove the doubters.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well kudos to Real Ingham’s, they said there was more to come and there has been! đŸ‘đŸ» This family need off YouTube and to stop making money from people as soon as! Jeremy Kyle eat your heart out! 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have one early night, and more hell breaks loose.

There's simply no words to describe what we've all read this morning. Jane, you're a bleeping scumbag. Now we know where Chris gets it from.

I really really hope Katrina goes all Dixon on their arses. Enough is enough. If anyone messed with my children in the way Jane messed with Leah, they wouldn't be breathing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

More from granny. This time using a fake profile to message her own sons niece!
Wouldn’t surprise me if Sarah knew about this. Maybe people have got it wrong when they say Sarah doesn’t want Katrina in her house. Maybe Katrina can’t stand Chris so doesn’t want to be in the house around him. Maybe she doesn’t want him around Leah as she knows he is a pervert. What a low life Jane is. I would not want her as my kids granny. I could see her turning on Sarah in an instant if Sarah left Chris. She wouldn’t stay friends with her. She is very wrong in the head that women.

Reactions: 31
Just watched tonight’s yawn fest vlog and did anybody else see Sarah’s horrible witch side come out when Isabelle told her she didn’t like the coat she was trying on (rightly so aswell she did look ridiculous) She asked for an honest opinion and then made Isabelle feel bad for giving the honest Opinion! No wonder that girls a stammering nervous wreck growing up with that stupid witch!
Thats so sad for Issy as she is coping with enough at the moment and still trying to study all this is bound to affect her studies lazy should be a bit more considerate but dont think she knows the meaning of the word. Issy is at an age where she wants to wear the same as all her classmates etc I was going to say her friends but dont think she has any left now due to her parents carryon

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Hola, Señor Steve! Que pasa?
What a week you’ve ‘tret’ us to, and to top it off I’ve just had the call with my scan results - two years clear of cancer!
Just off to meet up with all my extended family for some fun times at the beach to celebrate, but I’ll be sure to keep checking - I have a sneaky feeling there’s more to come today!😂
Brilliant news Malcolm ❀ xx

Reactions: 14
I would like to think Sarah would side with her sister. Surely she could never condone that??

Reactions: 11
I have one early night, and more hell breaks loose.

There's simply no words to describe what we've all read this morning. Jane, you're a bleeping scumbag. Now we know where Chris gets it from.

I really really hope Katrina goes all Dixon on their arses. Enough is enough. If anyone messed with my children in the way Jane messed with Leah, they wouldn't be breathing.
Hope lazy has a bomb shelter built into her house, the 💣‘s are dropping thick and fast 😂

I wish izzys bio dad would come forward and take her away from all this shitshow.

If someone said and did that crap to my FRIENDS children I would hit the roof, never mind my neice. Watch your back Sarah. A woman who thinks a child is fair game will have no problems trying to take you down. She’s not doing any of this for you. It’s all for Chris. And the second you become trouble for him or risk his status you’ll be the one she goes after. You really should have left him.

I would like to think Sarah would side with her sister. Surely she could never condone that??
well a normal person wouldn't, but this is the woman who had no problem with her husband asking minors to go skinny dipping, so I wouldn't hold your breath!

Reactions: 14
Steve... thoughts are with you...
I bet she’s a right difficult little mare this morning. You’ve taken her phone away yeah?! Just to protect the kiddies ya’know...

although we have baby Jane and Chris set for prison at this point.
Steve what are you hiding in your closet đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł and where the duck Is Dave???

• Haha
This is the genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello squad. Been vacant again but I'm a smug twit so just had to come back to say hahahahahahahahaha. How funny is all of this. Oh how the mighty have fallen. We have kept up the good fight for so long, and it seems that finally, the scum are being exposed for what they are. Hold tight tattlers. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If she looses her sister as well she will be totally isolated. She’s lost her only friend and now they have dragged her sister into this as well. I cannot stand the woman, I think she’s pathetic. But I’ve also experienced this kind of family. And once you loose everyone around you, you become completely under their control. Your own friends and family abandon you because they think you have chosen a life that is so outrageous and disgusting to them. I was 16 Sarah, and I managed to escape people just like this. You ready to show your “Girl power” yet?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.