The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they have permission from people who have spent money on that tat to allow them to post photos of them on the website, still juicey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am guessing she reads her and knows I have made an order, that I will be forwarding to trading standards for the correct safety tests.
Hi Sarah, nope not me in Australia. And i used my own address because unlike your family I have nothing to hide or worry about.
I do however think as a mother you are disgusting selling your overpriced unsafety checked tat to anyone who will pay a fortune.
Legend

Reactions: 11
Sorry for my ignorance. Can someone explain what

don't drop the soap means?

And how this threatens rape?

Apologies, I don't understand.

Reactions: 2

It’s a colloquialism referring to when inmates are told not to drop soap in communal showers because when they bend over to pick it up they could be subject to rape.

So he’s basically threatening the girl that she’s going to jail and she should be careful not to get raped.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

It refers to men’s prisons in America, where rape is commonplace, and tends to happen in the shower block, so the joke is to not bend over to pick up the soap if you drop it. UK prisons don’t have that culture. I don’t think he understands that it wouldn’t apply to either women, or the UK. Not that that mitigates the vile nature of the insinuation.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Don’t drop the soap is a widely used phrase about being in prison showers and not bending down to pick soap up in case you get raped ! Utterly vile comment to post on Instagram !
Having just watched a Netflix series about the Central Park 5 who were wrongly convicted and one of them was just 16 and was sent to a adult prison and was attacked and raped in prison Chris Inghams comments make me sick 🤢

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
It refers to men’s prisons in America, where rape is commonplace, and tends to happen in the shower block, so the joke is to not bend over to pick up the soap if you drop it. UK prisons don’t have that culture. I don’t think he understands that it wouldn’t apply to either women, or the UK. Not that that mitigates the vile nature of the insinuation.
I’ve worked in prisons and I can tell you unfortunately it does apply to women and the uk. Though I’m sure Creepy doesn’t know that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thank you to everyone who explained.
I am beyond shocked/disgusted. I have grave concerns for certain people in his life.

Reactions: 15
Chris is absolutely vile for what he's done today. I've been wondering why he added "bighomie"at the end of that, and just found out that it's a line from 2 fast 2 furious.

Chris, you really are one sad, pathetic, man child!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
With everything that’s being going on with Chris Ingham and the whole of the family it’s really opened my eyes up to these social media people who have access to young fans with nobody keeping tabs on what they are doing.
I work with children and I’m also a licenced chaperone so have had lots of Safegaurding training which is regularly updated so I can continue to work with children !!

These people have no such training or checks and they are completely oblivious to what is acceptable and what isn’t !
Before all the non situation stuff Chris Ingham did an Instagram live when Sarah was out one evening which I found very strange at the time before I even knew about the other stuff !! So he had unfettered access to young fans speaking to them on his own in the evening !!
when I hear the word Ifam now it actually makes me feel sick 🤢
They have all this contact with young people and it goes unchecked ! Just because they Vlog on YouTube and have so many followers etc ...
it’s really scary stuff when you think about it !!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
ITS NOT A REPLICA OF JACE

But Chris did a double take of it sitting on the work top thinking jace had been left on the corner

They just have a deal with matalan. They are in there every week and constantly showing all the bargains, and it just feels like an ad??
sarahs had the business since Friday and already sending Chris off to work whilst she spends the profits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ITS NOT A REPLICA OF JACE

But Chris did a double take of it sitting on the work top thinking jace had been left on the corner
But that's worrying in itself that he mistakes a replica of his son as a newborn to the 6 month old he is now!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Been at work all day so I’ve only just seen his vile little comment. As someone who has been sexually assaulted my heart just dropped 😔 when I think that family can’t go any lower they always do. Can’t imagine a state of mind where you could be so thrilled at the prospect of an 18 year old girl (or anyone) being subjected to rape. It just blows my mind. More than ever I just want those four children away from those two vile humans

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.