The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she put Mickey Mouse glasses on jace and say something like ‘are you ready for your holiday’ ?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Shameless absolutely shameless. Their vlogs are turning into one long ad for all their stuff they need to shift. Certainly reeks of desperation. Unbelievable!!

Reactions: 19
Chris Ingham 2019 “the freshest looking merch on the YouTube market. BY. FAR”

LOL

Chris said they were going back to the office for half an hour. Sarah later said it was two hours. So the girls got dragged there again. Isla after school. Sarah should have used two hours in the day instead of shopping.

also granny bough Isla a dress and Sarah said ‘your welcome, I mean I’m sure granny would say your welcome’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
We have a massive back up of orders we need to pack so we are going back to the office for half an hour or so,. YEAH that should get you up to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve worked in prisons and I can tell you unfortunately it does apply to women and the uk. Though I’m sure Creepy doesn’t know that.
Fair do’s, but knowing people who have spent considerable periods in both UK and US prison systems, I know which one I’d rather shower in!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So big Cartel shut down their online shop? And they're acting all excited to have 'moved'. Nothing to be buzzing about when you've been dropped by management, brands, and your merch hosts

The Ingham name is absolute scum

• Haha
Reactions: 30
UOTE="GiggleBee, post: 574666, member: 115"]
Im in two minds, most of me thinks its a step to far but a little part of me thinks it needs doing to help the girls. Although surely the school must be aware of the situation

The children didnt ask for any of this though. The child I feel the most sorry for is Jace, he was never wanted and is just a cash cow.
[/QUOTE]
Inghams thought that if they had another baby it would take away from the situation of Australia at the time also they wanted to be alongside the Fiz Fam but it did not work out for her and baby Jace is just put into" jail" everyday and thats not right either

Reactions: 2
I just wanted to say that Iz, if you are reading, I hope you are OK. Please don't let this vile creep worry or upset you, you've done nothing wrong x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Chris Ingham 2019 “the freshest looking merch on the YouTube market. BY. FAR”

LOL

Chris said they were going back to the office for half an hour. Sarah later said it was two hours. So the girls got dragged there again. Isla after school. Sarah should have used two hours in the day instead of shopping.

also granny bough Isla a dress and Sarah said ‘your welcome, I mean I’m sure granny would say your welcome’
I’m sure granny would say you are welcome if the kids ever called to thank her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I have just caught up on this thread and WOW I can’t believe what I was reading Chris if you are reading this get some bleeping help and while you are at it get of YouTube omg what her wrote is disgusting 🤮 if I was him I wouldn’t want to show my face in public again how he hasn’t been beaten up yet is a miracle 😡
Also I would love to ask Nikki when she used to go out with lazy did they ever get abuse on the street

Reactions: 19
I’m just going say, I work for a major parcel delivery company that may, or may not be connected to the Post Office in some way.
I will be expecting phone calls from irate Mingham customers soon... I shall be waiting with baited breath.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What’s ever happened to the charvavan? Never mentioned since their “epic” adventures.

Here’s an idea lazy why don’t you drive around and personally drop of those packages to save on postage? Tattlers will be most grateful ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.