The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait. No foreplay?! Just when you think he can't get any worse šŸ˜  Not that I'd want any from him šŸ˜·
Well according to Hayley "He didn't know how to please her" and went right in, sans condom.

I mean no disrespect to Hayley but seeing as she has been open about it, you would think that if Chris had a girl to himself away from his wife he would make the most of it - not behaving like a horny, over-excited puppy.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Well according to Hayley "He didn't know how to please her" and went right in, sans condom.

I mean no disrespect to Hayley but seeing as she has been open about it, you would think that if Chris had a girl to himself away from his wife he would make the most of it - not behaving like a horny, over-excited puppy.
Wham bam thank you ma'am then šŸ˜·

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yes I would like to know what itā€™s like spending a day with them? Nikki are they heckled? Do people move away? Or is it actually all smiles and rainbows and no body bothers with them thatā€™s why they donā€™t give a tit? A little Instagram hint maybe?

Reactions: 15
I haven't watched tonight's vlog and doubt I'll watch any more. Can't bare to see a mother happily shopping because she puts cash and bargains before the welfare of her own children. Oh and self respect. What was that about girl power, Lazy? You're an enabler. Potential pweirdo power more like

And I can't look at her poncy husbands, ugly, greesy, perverted, face.

Reactions: 27
Not even a week since the launch of her business and already sheā€™s slacking.

Sadly I have no sympathy for the customer who waiting on her order. She hasnā€™t done her research and has clearly paid over the odds for cheap tat.

Reactions: 24
It refers to menā€™s prisons in America, where rape is commonplace, and tends to happen in the shower block, so the joke is to not bend over to pick up the soap if you drop it. UK prisons donā€™t have that culture. I donā€™t think he understands that it wouldnā€™t apply to either women, or the UK. Not that that mitigates the vile nature of the insinuation.
Who watched orange is the new black? Lots go on in womenā€™s prisons too. Great series btw. Creepy must have watched it. Probably made his wick swell

Reactions: 7
Not even a week since the launch of her business and already sheā€™s slacking.

Sadly I have no sympathy for the customer who waiting on her order. She hasnā€™t done her research and has clearly paid over the odds for cheap tat.
That lady says she ordered on October 12th, which is before the blanket launch.
So I guess she must be on about normal merch.

Reactions: 13
Can anyone link the video Chris was held up in jail in Australia?!

He admitted it in his Hell No, non-apology video that has now been deleted. Yes, I was exaggerating a little but he was held in a cell at Brisbane immigration for 3-4 hours whilst they went through his phone and computers. I think it was at that point some of their social media was wiped. Their arrival at Australia is the vlog to watch as they pretend all is normal when really that has just gone on.

Reactions: 13
He admitted it in his Hell No, non-apology video that has now been deleted. Yes, I was exaggerating a little but he was held in a cell at Brisbane immigration for 3-4 hours whilst they went through his phone and computers. I think it was at that point some of their social media was wiped. Their arrival at Australia is the vlog to watch as they pretend all is normal when really that has just gone on.
Yes the Ingham family Instagram account was strangely ā€œhackedā€ at the same time and never returned...... aka Chris was a dirty dog and deleted it before the authorities slid into his dmā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes the Ingham family Instagram account was strangely ā€œhackedā€ at the same time and never returned...... aka Chris was a dirty dog and deleted it before the authorities slid into his dmā€™s.

For that to have happened Sarah (or someone) must've known there was something there to delete, because I assume Chris would've been taken straight away from the immigration desk so wouldn't have had access to it himself?

Reactions: 7
What I want to know is how are they going to handle the merch when they go on there super duper holidays and the complaints start rolling in cause letā€™s face it there are going to be a few šŸ˜‚
Considering itā€™s Halloween soon they haven't done much if you go back to the vlogs two years ago lazy did so much with girls
Poor Izzy itā€™s half term she should be out and about with her friends I do feel for her

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.