The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there for me.
He really is the OG fool, you can tell he's desperate and clutching at straws.
The more his cage is rattled the more the real him appears.

Reactions: 14
Steve:
**looks up from tattle.life**

“Jane love don’t worry, he’s made a joke about a young girl being raped,
I knew our boy would do us proud and duck up even more than you.... 😊
Btw sweetheart the local nursery have been on the phone asking you to stop trying to message the toddlers hun...
keep your “BFF’s” above 14 at least...”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Not there for me either.

Wonder whether he deleted it or Instagram removed it.

Reactions: 4
It was there for me just now, and I’ve reported it. I always knew he was a wrong un, but this is the final straw for me.
Steve mate, have a word with your son, would ya? And you Jane. Pair of enablers.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
You know if he wants to get personal maybe we should do the same. We need a post that can be shared on Facebook which explains everything he has done. Get it on spotted in his local area. Let's cancel this clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I always found it very strange why nobody was ever allowed in the house, however it is very bad for the girls at the moment especially Issy as she is at a very awkward age and not to have any or very few friends must make her feel different she had a very close friend at her primary school yet since her leaving she never comes around or perhaps either her parents wont allow her or she feels something is not right. Wonder what Issy's real dad must think of all this?
It’s Isabelle I feel sorry for. She had written her friends names down in her notebook on yesterday’s vlog and there was only two names and none of them were the friends she used to have when she first started at the school. ☹ Sarah is quick to blame trolls yet she refuses to see how much they have both affected their children’s lives. Sarah needs to put down the camera. Stop supporting somebody who doesn’t deserve it and help her daughter get her real smile back. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Oh, and I’ve also reported his whole account for threats of violence.
He really is the absolute pits.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
It’s still there,
if you report a post or story it’s removed from your view.

I’ve looked on a different account and it’s still there.
(Not that I have more than one account, I’m not nikki or Mcfee or Katrina 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah... the 18 year old Chris is threatening is only 4 years younger than Isabelle. How does that make you feel? Are threats of rape in prison really acceptable because somebody complained to a company? No rant? I’m sure if this had been directed at you then you would have shouted it from the rooftops. Yet more despicable behaviour from your husband that you’re not bothered about?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.