The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As soon as he posted that story i think it cleared everything and put alot into perspective, this man thinks he can get away with writing or saying or doing anything he damn well pleases.
It also seems that he has alot of negative opinions towards women judging from all his activities and the most recent comment about dropping the soap... UTTER SCUMBAG

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I know I'm gonna sound harsh here but I don't give a flying duck about the inghams children . I don't worry about them I don't care for their welfare .

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I hate the fact that the kids have to go home and be in the house with their dad tonight. This threat makes me wonder if he is a danger to them after all.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Personally, I’m not comfortable with that. Wouldn’t like to speak for everyone though.
Im in two minds, most of me thinks its a step to far but a little part of me thinks it needs doing to help the girls. Although surely the school must be aware of the situation

I know I'm gonna sound harsh here but I don't give a flying duck about the inghams children . I don't worry about them I don't care for their welfare .
The children didnt ask for any of this though. The child I feel the most sorry for is Jace, he was never wanted and is just a cash cow.

Reactions: 10
If im honest i feel alot of us seem to care more about the childrens wellbeing than they do. The kids should of been never put on youtube in the first place and now the only person keeping them in the toxic situation and exposing them to it is the parents, Sad really

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I don’t Understand why they are calling the hoodies/tshrits the “Jace Ingham collection” , the “Esme Alexa collection” etc.
They think they are fashion designers now. Without doing any of the “design” part of it.
I very much doubt Jace “designed” or picked out a certain type of T-shirt and said mum, dad sell this one. Esme and Isla were most likely to of been asked to pick a colour. All the font is exactly the same, there is nothing unique and special that warrants the items being part of a “collection”.
It’s a shame really, the girls could of had a lot of fun actually designing a T-shirt/hoodie but laziness shine through again.
Note to the Inghams, selecting a colour for a hoodie importing it from India and selling it for a highly inflated price does NOT make a fashion designer.
Esme designed one once and look what happened then. For the jace doll ha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the fact that the kids have to go home and be in the house with their dad tonight. This threat makes me wonder if he is a danger to them after all.
Makes me think if he makes comments like that which are unwarranted and unmotivated about young girls then what does he really say when he is truly angry or do?

Reactions: 7
Im in two minds, most of me thinks its a step to far but a little part of me thinks it needs doing to help the girls. Although surely the school must be aware of the situation
I just think unless there are serious concerns that he is a danger to his own daughters then it is a step too far. It also feeds into their “the trolls are out to get us” narrative.

Reactions: 9
So is the new shop ‘hosted’ by google? I’m no IT buff. If it is, they seem pretty strict about what you can and can’t do. Well, according to this ‘how to report a site hosted by google’ guide they do😉 :- https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/elite-strategies.com/report-nasty-website-google/amp/

Give it a couple of years and they’ll be fully on board. The whole family is disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Omg lazy’s insta story just now......we can’t post to PO Boxes in Australia......first I’ve heard of it. I live in a small town and all our mail and packages come to our PO Box because we don’t have postal delivery service to our homes. How come you can buy things online and it gets sent to our PO Box. Liar liar pants on 🔥
She makes me laugh. These people in Australia have just spent all that money on blankets and she’s asking them to contact her! You contact them Sarah! You’re supposed to be the big blanket “Ontrippynewer!” Do you want them to come and tie their own bow on the blanket too? 🙄

I don’t think them being blanket entrepreneurs will last long! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can I point out again please don't watch their vlogs don't give them a penny. The more you watch the more you enable him .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think @Porkiepies is spot on and he is a sociopath -it frightens me the type of man he is.

It seems we are not the only ones who think that, it seems that barely any of the kids' friends parents allow their own children to be around him. Imagine as a parent not being trusted enough to be in the company of other people's kids? Look at what you have raised Steve.

Is really going to turn up at the kids schools tonight in his pimp mobile, having just made rape jokes at an 18 year old?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Omg lazy’s insta story just now......we can’t post to PO Boxes in Australia......first I’ve heard of it. I live in a small town and all our mail and packages come to our PO Box because we don’t have postal delivery service to our homes. How come you can buy things online and it gets sent to our PO Box. Liar liar pants on 🔥
I wonder if this is about my order?
I am not in Aus but it would make sense to her to not use my own address.

Reactions: 3
I advise the following - if you have legitimate and serious cause for concern regarding a child’s welfare, you contact the relevant authorities for the area the child is based. It is NOT the school’s responsibility to act on any concerns you may have. Informing a third party is not conducive to the aim of notifying authorities of your concerns.

If anyone is thinking of notifying SS, I suggest you think very carefully about your reasons and the outcome you expect from doing so. I am coming from a stance of neutrality and nether encouraging nor discouraging anyone from taking action they deem appropriate.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if this is about my order?
I am not in Aus but it would make sense to her to not use my own address.
She definitely pointed out it was to Australia and that creepy was going to email those people who ordered from Australia.

The only other thing I could think of is that she would need to fill out a customs form to go on the package, that would mean extra work.🤔

Reactions: 4
Sarah Hun. I wouldn’t worry about saving the fly: I’d worry about saving your ‘career’ at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She definitely pointed out it was to Australia and that creepy was going to email those people who ordered from Australia.
I am guessing she reads her and knows I have made an order, that I will be forwarding to trading standards for the correct safety tests.
Hi Sarah, nope not me in Australia. And i used my own address because unlike your family I have nothing to hide or worry about.
I do however think as a mother you are disgusting selling your overpriced unsafety checked tat to anyone who will pay a fortune.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I am guessing she reads her and knows I have made an order, that I will be forwarding to trading standards for the correct safety tests.
Hi Sarah, nope not me in Australia. And i used my own address because unlike your family I have nothing to hide or worry about.
I do however think as a mother you are disgusting selling your overpriced unsafety checked tat to anyone who will pay a fortune.
When did you order, shouldnt it have arrived if you ordered on Friday?

Reactions: 3
only on page one reading so if its been said before sorry. Will take a few mins to catch up lol but the screenshots aren't showing his name? if it doesn't show on the screen maybe a short video capture should be taken so it can be used as evidence.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.