The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reported it and hus account and jaces account since he is under 13 legal age for sm sarah

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This man is a complete joke! There is something seriously wrong with him. This is going to end badly I can feel it. The police need to take this kind of thing seriously. He constantly calls people trolls for speaking the truth and holding him accountable. He can’t see that he has done any wrong! Chris you are a disgusting vile human. No one likes you! All your so called ‘fans’ don’t know what you are really like so their opinion doesn’t count. I think a petition should be set up to stop this hole from being allowed to be on YouTube. He is a danger to children. I feel so sorry for his kids. I won’t be surprised if I’m years to come they come out with he had abused them. He is the type to do it we have seen that already. Sarah is just as bad as she stays with a man who does these things. I hope he reads here and sees just how hated he is by so many.

I’ve reported it too and his whole account. Come on someone please set up a petition to get him off YouTube. Maybe they will listen if they see how many people are against him. He needs to be stopped.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I've only just seen his instatory, much like a lot of you I am completely sickened

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This man is a complete joke! There is something seriously wrong with him. This is going to end badly I can feel it. The police need to take this kind of thing seriously. He constantly calls people trolls for speaking the truth and holding him accountable. He can’t see that he has done any wrong! Chris you are a disgusting vile human. No one likes you! All your so called ‘fans’ don’t know what you are really like so their opinion doesn’t count. I think a petition should be set up to stop this hole from being allowed to be on YouTube. He is a danger to children. I feel so sorry for his kids. I won’t be surprised if I’m years to come they come out with he had abused them. He is the type to do it we have seen that already. Sarah is just as bad as she stays with a man who does these things. I hope he reads here and sees just how hated he is by so many.

I’ve reported it too and his whole account. Come on someone please set up a petition to get him off YouTube. Maybe they will listen if they see how many people are against him. He needs to be stopped.
I saw a petition the other day that was set up last year to get his family off YouTube, a lot more had happened since then

Reactions: 6

Reactions: 24
I reported it and now it’s disappeared? Did he just happen to delete it at the same time I reported? Or does it not allow you to view a story you have reported?
Long time 👀 first time poster!!! I reported it too, I’m seriously sick of this dirty underhanded pedalo deserves everything that’s coming his way and now I’ve finally posted I’ll see you all in jail 😉 😂

Reactions: 27
Question.... can instagram suspend accounts, just asking because I’m sure realinghams insta account has been suspended and I suspect creepy and lazy were behind that..... I could be wrong.

Reactions: 5
I reported it and now it’s disappeared? Did he just happen to delete it at the same time I reported? Or does it not allow you to view a story you have reported?
It's still there, I've just reported it! Vile little prick.

Reactions: 4
What a bleep. Sorry but he is. If he does not get arrested this time then what will it take? I hope you are ok Iz, don't let it get to you

Reactions: 26
Question.... can instagram suspend accounts, just asking because I’m sure realinghams insta account has been suspended and I suspect creepy and lazy were behind that..... I could be wrong.
It was Jane Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Signed the petition....if this was a soap actor or someone on the tv...Action would of been taken yt/Ig should work the same!!

Reactions: 17
Signed too (anonymously, Steve - don't get your dick hard over the thought of your family doxxing more people).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Signed the petition....if this was a soap actor or someone on the tv...Action would of been taken yt/Ig should work the same!!
I didn’t sign anonymously..I don’t care 🤷‍♀️It’s 2019 people are allowed an opinion and especially when he’s done what he did he looses all rights to oppose!!

I didn’t sign anonymously..I don’t care 🤷‍♀️It’s 2019 people are allowed an opinion and especially when he’s done what he did he looses all rights to oppose!!
Bloody hell im on a role 😂 can’t stop commenting now 😆 feels good to stand up for what I believe in and express my opinion 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Chris, the child you asked to go skinny dipping was 16. That means she was probably only out of a car booster seat for 4 years. Does that make you feel good? You're a sick duck and you need to stop being so smug, you're vile and karma needs to get you, your wife and your parents asap.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Sadly, I think this toxic, manipulative bunch get away with things because they're regarded as nobodies by the police and organisations like YouTube and the NSPCC. But it doesn't matter where the threat comes from, damage is damage. You cannot tell a groomed teenager to "buck-up, it was only a fella from Bradford". Although Creepy would have us believe he went to a GP about stress and anxiety and was told to "stop being a head" 😐🤔
I think their local MP should be reminded AGAIN that things are amiss in this family. Inappropriate private messages have escalated into public threats. I dread to think what needs to happen before someone in authority intervenes.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.