The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely pointed out it was to Australia and that creepy was going to email those people who ordered from Australia.

The only other thing I could think of is that she would need to fill out a customs form to go on the package, that would mean extra work.šŸ¤”
Oh and we know how he likes to spend time in authorities holding cells in Australia too. Wonder if thatā€™s connected?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
only on page one reading so if its been said before sorry. Will take a few mins to catch up lol but the screenshots aren't showing his name? if it doesn't show on the screen maybe a short video capture should be taken so it can be used as evidence.
The real Inghams have done this on Twitter.

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m really confused that the real Ingham account keeps saying that it will all come out and theyā€™ve got much more and they know it and the Inghams know it etc.
if it was so bad then surely they should have handed everything they had over to the police as soon as they had it? Itā€™s actually getting quite boring

Reactions: 20
Iā€™m really confused that the real Ingham account keeps saying that it will all come out and theyā€™ve got much more and they know it and the Inghams know it etc.
if it was so bad then surely they should have handed everything they had over to the police as soon as they had it? Itā€™s actually getting quite boring
Maybe they are saving so much info incase he ever decides to get back in touch with the best solicitor in the country .

Maybe they are saving so much info incase he ever decides to get back in touch with the best solicitor in the country .
If they just put out everything they know people would still complain,they canā€™t win šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Thank you Iā€™ve signed.
Well done to all, I've just got round to signing myself and noticed there's a considering number more signees than when I saw it the other day. This creep needs an Internet ban for the remainder of his days

Reactions: 7
The way they are talking is as if they have got so much info that the Inghams would be finished though??
if thatā€™s the case why not do it months ago. Canā€™t help but think the real Inghams, like smug Sarah and the rest of them just like dragging it out for the personal gain.

sorry if wrong but this whole situation just confuses me

Reactions: 9
The way they are talking is as if they have got so much info that the Inghams would be finished though??
if thatā€™s the case why not do it months ago. Canā€™t help but think the real Inghams, like smug Sarah and the rest of them just like dragging it out for the personal gain.

sorry if wrong but this whole situation just confuses me
Iā€™m not sure of legalities but I presume if he takes action against realinghams or anyone first and they won , then I presume he would have to fork out all legal costs etc. Just my opinion. But as it stands he will be hard pressed to enforce any action the way heā€™s behaving. And probably couldnā€™t afford it anyway. Hence him getting irate.

Iā€™m not sure of legalities but I presume if he takes action against realinghams or anyone first and they won , then I presume he would have to fork out all legal costs etc. Just my opinion. But as it stands he will be hard pressed to enforce any action the way heā€™s behaving. And probably couldnā€™t afford it anyway. Hence him getting irate.
Yeah, if he lost heā€™d have to pay his own fees and theirs.

thatā€™s not what I was trying to say though. Iā€™m saying if the real Inghams have all this information and other stuff they say they have thatā€™s ā€˜goingto come out eventuallyā€™ why donā€™t they just release it and get the whole situation done with.

Reactions: 3
Going back to the "drop the soap", does anyone remember a friend of his who posted that Chris used to make inappropriate jokes like that amongst his skate group, enough for him to leave and want to have nothing more to do with him? That was the same guy who said he used to catcall girls as they came out of school?

Why did you ever think it was okay for him to have a family vlogging channel, Steve?

• Sad
Reactions: 30
<<quote removed>>

they genuinely don't give a tit about anyone nor their own kids otherwise they'd of got out of this mess ages ago, and wouldn't drag overly tired girls around constantly. I don't worry about the kids anymore because my energy is with the teens Chris and the rest of Ingham clan abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that's what drives me up the wall. If I had "information" that was pertinent to either an on-going investigation or that could potentially expose criminal activity, then my first port of call would be the authorities not creating fake accounts on social media.

Surprised shes not bakeing bread. Isnt that a house selling trick
It is. Also cookies. In the US agents hold open houses, usually Sunday afternoon, where the public can come and view the house. Any chance ingham palace will hold an open house? I would love a good nosey.

Surprised shes not bakeing bread. Isnt that a house selling trick
Sarahā€™s attempt at baking bread would be to open up a Morrisonā€™s loaf of white sliced bread and let the aromas fill the kitchenšŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she keeps going on about how much she wants to save this bleeping fly. You are not Mother Teresa Sarah, just put him out of his misery being stuck in close quarters with you and your greasy husband... swat the fucker...... and then the fly
ā€œswat the fucker . . . and then the fly.ā€ Iā€™m dyingšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It is. Also cookies. In the US agents hold open houses, usually Sunday afternoon, where the public can come and view the house. Any chance ingham palace will hold an open house? I would love a good nosey.
Here they tend to hold open houses if they know a house is going to be popular, the ones I have gone to have gone to offers over on the day. I think the chav palace needs to drop by Ā£25k for it to get interest. I assume they've had a few tire kickers and nothing else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.