Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattyBits

Chatty Member
What the fuck?!? This woman is absolutely off her head. Wonder if Katrina has found out about this. Bloody hell there’s a new scandal every day.
Ive never seen anything like it! A 63 year old grandmother setting up fake accounts to bully a little girl in her own extended family??? I genuinely think that this woman has something deeply wrong with her.

Reactions: 30

cuttle90

I dont understand Sarah's unquestionable loyalty to Chris... he must have something over her? Surely? The whole family is twisted!

Lucille

Oldies but goodies

Edited by moderator to remove image

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I notice that the ‘pop sockets’ that have been reduced to a free gift are now being referred to as ‘phone holders’ 😂 catchy name eh? D’ya like my Ingham family phone holder? Only £10 plus p&p oh you got one for free? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Impleo

VIP Member
Going back to the "drop the soap", does anyone remember a friend of his who posted that Chris used to make inappropriate jokes like that amongst his skate group, enough for him to leave and want to have nothing more to do with him? That was the same guy who said he used to catcall girls as they came out of school?

Why did you ever think it was okay for him to have a family vlogging channel, Steve?

• Sad

Catlover360

The witch can cackle all she likes. She can accuse people of being jealous and liars. But she still has a cheating husband who is disgraced in the papers. She still has a mother in law who grooms and bullied children. She still has a brother who is a pedalo. No one is jealous of you Sarah. Most people who don’t like you have good jobs, nice homes and travel too. I don’t like men or women who lie and abuse children. Simple as that. Nothing to do with your lifestyle or how much money you make. So don’t flatter yourself with ideas that people only talk about you because they want your life or they are obsessed with you. Because that’s the furthest thing from the truth possible.

• Heart

Necromencer

Surely Creepy suggesting people to contact a fake police email address for his own gain is a very lot against the law?
Deception, misrepresentation, those are the two that spring to mind.

This is not nice people but just to remind those who don't get the anger about the hats with real fur bobbles on....Sarah Ingham you are a fucking evil bitch.
fox.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

uwu

VIP Member
Personally I think even with all this coming out they will still continue to vlog as normal. Lets be real until YouTube take away their channel they will still be vlogging regardless if they are exposed or not. Sad but true.

• Sad

Can'tHelpMyself

This seems completely minor now, given this latest Granny Groomer bombshell, but I noticed Sarah's website doesn't give an option to accept cookies. It must do this under the EU 'cookie law' privacy legislation. On visiting the site it is storing cookies on my browser. I have reported her to the ICO. She'll probably just get a warning, but it's one more thing she hasn't got a clue about when running a website. I await my extradition to Swiss jail.

https://www.cookielaw.org/the-cookie-law/

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Its her friend not a fan, probably a set up just incase nikki the mole doesnt work out they might get info from vicky the mole. If its a fake fallout that is
I’m not sure if the arguments are fake, because I think this lot fall out all the time, I saw nikki say she wants all the vlogs that contain herself and mason removed.
Let’s see if she follows through because that would prove she’s not lying 🤨

but what I will say is they will turn on a dime. Like these channels doing lives will 😉

Certain people were telling us a few weeks ago the ingham’s are a lovely family and we should all go and support them and every single one of us who are saying bad things about them will face the consequences...
until they saw the tide was turning so they changed sides. Again. And again..
Maybe it’s just my opinion but I think
that’s what’s happening now,
these people aren’t seeing the light they’re leaving a sinking ship.

Maisie842

VIP Member
So Chris was so proud of Esme and Isabelle for being so grown up and independent over the last couple of days because they've been so busy (Groomer granny seems to be AWOL).

Independent when it suits them it seems. None of this Isabelle not wanting to go out on her own. Notice the girls haven't had a whiff of independence until the parents had to be absent in order to flog their tat.

Money, money, money!

• Sad
  • Angry

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Why’s he not telling her to send the info directly to the police and via some g mail account ?? Do the police keep evidence in gmail accounts??
All email accounts used by police forces have to include PNN for protection
The following is an example for West Yorkshire Police
ann.other@westyorkshire.pnn.police.uk
Oi Creepy you twat in the hat give up your not fooling any of us Tattlers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Its confirmed David walliams is bringing a new book out based on the inghams
Move over gangsta granny
Grooming granny will fly of the shelves in b&m

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Morning Steve 😘
Mate, I hope you've added some Baileys to your cornflakes this morning, because I have a feeling you are going to have a very lot of shit to deal with today.
Praying for you hun x

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
Screenshot 2019-10-25 at 17.26.37.png

You can see why the house is up for sale, would love to see where they move onto next. There's a little rise in 2018 when Chris was discovered to be an (alleged) dirty nonce and the it's downhill all the way, along with the loss of any management and brand deals. No wonder the house is up for sale and Sarah is shafting the Ifam for as much ££££ as she can get.

I can remember when it was said that Chris thought a baby would pay for a new house, I don't think it even paid for the caravan.

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
You can tell Sarah only cares about the money from her shitty blankets. If she actually cared, wouldn't she be excited to wrap them nicely and get them sent off asap to make her customers happy and wait for the reviews?!

• Heart
  • Angry