Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louisej3

VIP Member
Looks like she has edited that photo of esme as u cant see her natural freckles and it's too like facetunned/blurred, the top isn't appropriate for her age

• Sad
Reactions: 6

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It is when she's going to bed between 10pm and midnight. Her little body is probably exhausted. Especially when on a school day she has to be up at 7/7.30.
Thats true but then she shouldnt be going to bed that late.

Shutthedoor333

For me I would be pleased for many reasons but I would also still have my worries for the Ingham children and the fact that we would probably never see them again until they release a tell all book when they are young adults.
This. All these Youtube/Insta families, Them kids are being used like a weird social media/ advertising experiment they can't consent. Social media wasn't out when we was kids. My kids "hate me" because i'm so protective about the internet in our house 🤣

Edited to add i'm 30 i just know what weirdos are out there like Creepy an his mam as well it seems :(

Last edited:

Ging_ham Style

She certainly had low self esteem which would make her more susceptible to his charms 🤢 but I think there is some division about whether she is as much of a victim as the others, given that she was an adult (21 by her own admission) and that some of her behavior and choices were completely avoidable, she made a decision to go and meet him knowing full well she was going to have sex with him, a married man! For me she became a victim when she was brave enough to admit she had slept with him but was then called a liar publicly and hounded on social media. By exposing him as a cheating scumbag it lent support and weight to the kids who had been groomed. That took courage. This is my opinion and I appreciate not everyone's happy about that. I want to reiterate that in no way am I being critical of Hayley (I do not know her ) I think she is very brave and hopefully her experience with this vile excuse of a man will stand her in good stead in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to explain. I agree Hayley is very brave - what a vile disgusting man he is grooming a vulnerable adult and young girls. He turns my stomach.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
QUOTE="Jamhead, post: 581542, member: 148"]
But didnt Creeps pay Katrina for sex? Lazy is lucky Katrina never crashed the wedding!
[/QUOTE]
I get it now. Creepy: You sleep with my brother and I will sleep with your sister.
They are sick and twisted.

tillymilo

Question.... can instagram suspend accounts, just asking because I’m sure realinghams insta account has been suspended and I suspect creepy and lazy were behind that..... I could be wrong.
It was Jane Ingham.

• Haha

Ging_ham Style

Scared of what and whom? Surely the best way to protect EVERYONE who has been a victim of either Chris Ingham and now apparently his equally repulsive Mother, is to hand over everything to the authorities. The sooner those pair are facing charges and dealt with by the law the better for everyone. I fail to see how feeding social media with entertaining tit bits is helping them. It is provacation and is more likely to put someone in harms way. As far your comment on Hayley is concerned I appreciate where you are coming from, however, she was not a child or a vulnerable teenager and it is incredibly unfair on the victims who were. Lumping them althogether is what detracts from the seriousness of the other younger victims. Hayley was undoutedly a little bit star struck and had low self esteem but she WAS complicit and her statement with regard to the shoplifting incident is absolute proof that she knew the difference between right and wrong. The point I was making is she STILL had CHOICE and I suspect that if having sex with someone ele's husband, carried the same fear for her as being caught shoplifting, then we would not be having this discussion.
I thought Hayley was/is a vulnerable adult who has mental health issues and was preyed on by groomer Chris. She was then threatened and received hate for speaking out. Forgive me if I'm wrong, I do get confused at times.

Lady in Wales

So are we getting a vlog tonight? After all that has gone on, surely they can't show their faces and pretend nothing is happening? This is the Minghams we are talking about though and a day without earning anything doesn't bare thinking about to them. It's a case of slap on the fake smiles, pick the camera up and carry on!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I don’t Understand why they are calling the hoodies/tshrits the “Jace Ingham collection” , the “Esme Alexa collection” etc.
They think they are fashion designers now. Without doing any of the “design” part of it.
I very much doubt Jace “designed” or picked out a certain type of T-shirt and said mum, dad sell this one. Esme and Isla were most likely to of been asked to pick a colour. All the font is exactly the same, there is nothing unique and special that warrants the items being part of a “collection”.
It’s a shame really, the girls could of had a lot of fun actually designing a T-shirt/hoodie but laziness shine through again.
Note to the Inghams, selecting a colour for a hoodie importing it from India and selling it for a highly inflated price does NOT make a fashion designer.
Esme designed one once and look what happened then. For the jace doll ha

• Haha

djcraw15

I cringed at the princess part but this is a big thing on youtube at the moment...grown women being different Disney “princess’s” ... my children love watching all the random princess skits so they were probably trying to follow those. Awful! Poor Issy!! 😩

• Sad

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Chris Ingham 2019 “the freshest looking merch on the YouTube market. BY. FAR”

LOL

Chris said they were going back to the office for half an hour. Sarah later said it was two hours. So the girls got dragged there again. Isla after school. Sarah should have used two hours in the day instead of shopping.

also granny bough Isla a dress and Sarah said ‘your welcome, I mean I’m sure granny would say your welcome’
I’m sure granny would say you are welcome if the kids ever called to thank her.

• Sad
  • Heart
I didn’t sign anonymously..I don’t care 🤷‍♀️It’s 2019 people are allowed an opinion and especially when he’s done what he did he looses all rights to oppose!!

Bloody hell im on a role 😂 can’t stop commenting now 😆 feels good to stand up for what I believe in and express my opinion 🙌
I signed too , and I didn’t hold back my name .