Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
On the baby and me page its just a post about how she wont be getting these blankets back in stock, which seems weird to me. Thats her main stock/line why wouldn't you keep them in stock.
Bet because she's a fraud. Someone else's design with her logo(stolen) on it. Probably got caught

Reactions: 7

eyeballs

VIP Member
I wonder if they’ve kicked the dog out to get rid of dog smell to help sell the house.

Reactions: 6

Justjonie

VIP Member
Wonder if this was #gifted?
Yep and the person who runs that business now has an instagram story which looks like she has attended the Sarah Ingham School of Insta Stories. Talks the same way as Sarah (i.e. really annoying), mentions loads of people messaging her following the vlog, yet has less than 500 followers...

• Haha

Missusnaz

VIP Member
She definitely pointed out it was to Australia and that creepy was going to email those people who ordered from Australia.

The only other thing I could think of is that she would need to fill out a customs form to go on the package, that would mean extra work.🤔
Oh and we know how he likes to spend time in authorities holding cells in Australia too. Wonder if that’s connected?

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
only on page one reading so if its been said before sorry. Will take a few mins to catch up lol but the screenshots aren't showing his name? if it doesn't show on the screen maybe a short video capture should be taken so it can be used as evidence.
The real Inghams have done this on Twitter.

Tilly

VIP Member
This just supports my deep suspicion of Nikki and then on her coat tails McPhee ‘seeing the light’ and standing against them, just look at the lengths he and his maniac Mother will go to to get personal information on people who he actually wants to see ‘behind bars’ then financially taking them to the cleaners, (behind bars really? for making some videos disagreeing with him and his suspect behaviour) anyway I digress, I think now that it’s perfectly plausible that Nikki has agreed maybe even offered to create a pretend falling out and for as long as it takes make friendships and gather details and info for [email protected], her and McPhee as well simply must have messages they would willingly make public if they really had fallen out and ‘changed sides’ I think it’s all absolute lies, it’s nothing but a big super pretend plain clothes Ingham police task force sting, Nikki because she’s pretty much one of them, McPhee because she wants them to be her ‘best friends for life’ until either of them provide anything genuine I’m not buying their game one bit, anyone who has become friends and is sharing their information with either of them should be very very wary...
Nikki is genuine it is a real fallout,mcphee well less said about her the better

nattis

VIP Member
Another day another creepy hashtag
#firsttime.... realllllly

she's been waiting for business cards to arrive before she posted stuff out? Wait, what, sorry??? Orders from last Friday haven't been posted yet?
no because she is so suuuper busy. And what about reading the sizeinstructions before you buy when it is expensive..

As lovely as Esme is, I’ve never understood why tattle adore her? I only became aware of their channel when the commentary channels starter covering the greasy haired scum bag. I’ve been going through old blogs of the Ming hams and I’ve noticed that Chris pays esme so much attention and preference and it makes me feel sick. I hope that people aren’t influenced by those sickos. Isla and Issy seems like lovely girls too 😟

lemonelmo

VIP Member
This man is a complete joke! There is something seriously wrong with him. This is going to end badly I can feel it. The police need to take this kind of thing seriously. He constantly calls people trolls for speaking the truth and holding him accountable. He can’t see that he has done any wrong! Chris you are a disgusting vile human. No one likes you! All your so called ‘fans’ don’t know what you are really like so their opinion doesn’t count. I think a petition should be set up to stop this arsehole from being allowed to be on YouTube. He is a danger to children. I feel so sorry for his kids. I won’t be surprised if I’m years to come they come out with he had abused them. He is the type to do it we have seen that already. Sarah is just as bad as she stays with a man who does these things. I hope he reads here and sees just how hated he is by so many.

I’ve reported it too and his whole account. Come on someone please set up a petition to get him off YouTube. Maybe they will listen if they see how many people are against him. He needs to be stopped.
I saw a petition the other day that was set up last year to get his family off YouTube, a lot more had happened since then

Stephie

VIP Member
hmmm we left the kids home alone for the first time today. Didn't they also say they were home alone all day on monday while they were at the office.
IT happens when Grannys messages is all over the internet.
Haven't watched today's but is it possibly footage from Monday when they were left alone and they didn't vlog yesterday with everything going on?