Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Hola, Señor Steve! Que pasa?
What a week you’ve ‘tret’ us to, and to top it off I’ve just had the call with my scan results - two years clear of cancer!
Just off to meet up with all my extended family for some fun times at the beach to celebrate, but I’ll be sure to keep checking - I have a sneaky feeling there’s more to come today!😂
Fantastic news on your scan results.

Now in defence of Zelda, she may look like a rhino's backside 🦏 but she's 63.

I can't keep up with everything going on lately. I swear to god it's an evil plan to distract us from something :ROFLMAO:

< me catching up on the thread >

View attachment 51584
Maybe they pre-recorded so they could sneak off on holiday or changing houses. Since their content is all the same they could just re-upload last weeks shit shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

potato123

Chatty Member
I am probably just massively behind because I can't stand their videos, but do the girls do dancing or gymnastics anymore? And does Esme ever use her balance beam?
People on here have said they were “asked to leave” the gymnastics club and they’re taking a “break” from dance supposedly. We’ve seen Esme on the bar/beam a couple times..it’s a shame, she really seemed like she loved gymnastics

Impleo

VIP Member
Yes the Ingham family Instagram account was strangely “hacked” at the same time and never returned...... aka Chris was a dirty dog and deleted it before the authorities slid into his dm’s.

For that to have happened Sarah (or someone) must've known there was something there to delete, because I assume Chris would've been taken straight away from the immigration desk so wouldn't have had access to it himself?

Maisie842

VIP Member
According to the pinned comment on their last video, something "Mega" launching today on Baby and Me at 12pm :rolleyes:

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I've just looked at the pic and thought the very same. THE photo easily suggests Jace is Isabelles. What a creepy, twisted family
Ive always thought that photo was creepy! It would of been nicer if theyd been laid in a circle eith all their heads together (if that makes sense?)
The photo of the 6 of them is weird too, especially with Jace's knee placement 😂

Oh and youve all well and truly ruined Busted for me 😂😂

• Haha

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
If you’re gonna watch the vlog make sure you get your other half to give you a nudge when it’s over or better still use it for sleep it’s free and better than calm any day 😴 💤 🛏 😴 💤

Web30

VIP Member
Does anybody know if there is a way that I can stop recommended videos on Youtube? Twice now I've left the room, and have come back in to their videos that have started playing automatically after the one that I was watching had finished! Grrr, it's making me so angry because I don't want to watch them and give them the view. Hope someone can help? xx
Maybe clear your cookies? They are only showing up because youv watched in the past at a guess.

Gingerbreadginge

I hate the fact that the kids have to go home and be in the house with their dad tonight. This threat makes me wonder if he is a danger to them after all.
Makes me think if he makes comments like that which are unwarranted and unmotivated about young girls then what does he really say when he is truly angry or do?

Zelda18

VIP Member
That lady says she ordered on October 12th, which is before the blanket launch.
So I guess she must be on about normal merch.
Okay my bad, however she has still paid over the odds for cheap tat

Yes the Ingham family Instagram account was strangely “hacked” at the same time and never returned...... aka Chris was a dirty dog and deleted it before the authorities slid into his dm’s.
And conveniently gave Isabelle his old phone!

• Angry
  • Wow

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
It looks like prinny’s been lay on it and left bits and bats all over it! Why does it look like it’s already been worn? 👀 £32 for a faded, tatty looking hoody when Sarah probably spends that on 4 full outfits for her kids.... no thanks! 🤣🤣
Talking of Prinny, is it me or have we not seen her recently?

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I know this will get deleted because we can’t talk about McPhee but guess who’s rejoining the ingham family support group on Facebook! I think we can expect to see her in a red ifam hoodie from groomy Jane any day now! 🙄🙄 I knew I didn’t trust that one! Apparently she’ll be protecting the girls from in there! 🙄
Oh man I knew it!!!

Wings

I wish I had the time to make myself a youtube channel and talk about them real single day just to get one of his legal threatening letters, to carry on and actually have the whole process happen and him actually take me to court. I’m no legal eagle but what honestly who has ever been sued for sharing information that is true and has been reported through verified news sources? Who has ever been sent to prison for sharing their opinion in a non threatening way? What planet does he live on? I’m honestly furious that they think they can silence people because they don’t like the reaction to their actual behaviour? Especially with all of these horrible messages from his Mother actually encouraging children to troll and dox? Sorry for the rant!
You won’t go to prison for it as it’s civil, but a lot of people, including newspaper editors and journalists, have been sued for saying something that is true, or untrue, that is defamatory. And it’s the defendant who has to prove it’s true. If you can’t provide proof Chris slept with Hayley, it’s defamation to write it on social media etc. hence the papers didn’t cover it in their multiple stories

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Oh man I knew it!!!
I’m sure Sarah is a moderator in there. She was really friendly at some point with Jane and the inghams. Can you imagine what she must know? She’s not said much at all. If she does a post explaining everything then fair enough but I can’t see it.

Oh dear, it seems that Lorraine is having trouble producing the goods! I can imagine it would be very difficult to show proof without implicating herself with the comments she made!

View attachment 52148View attachment 52150View attachment 52151View attachment 52152

Why aren't we allowed to talk about her? It seems everyone else is fair game!
<<rule has been lifted for someone so heavily involved in the ingham’s trolling >>
I’m not sure but I thought we wasn’t. Maybe I’m wrong but I think it’s because she was using all the tattle stuff to make her vlogs get views.

Apologies if I’m wrong though because I did suggest Jane bought her the Apple Watch and it wasn’t deleted.

My husband just said bits and bats! He's never watched the inghams. I feel like I need a divorce 😭😭
If he starts screaming GOOOOD MORNING and hysterically laughing at taytos then you should start worrying! 😉🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha