Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sometimes I don’t know if they’re very malicious and devious or if they’re very malicious and stupid. Promise we’ll be your best friends for life because that’s the kind of people we are??? That’s such a childish thing to say and all the Granny Jane crying face emojis and saying bet nobody will miss me, like what mental age are these people? In all the stuff I’ve seen recently they write and act like actual children, I almost feel bad discussing people who I don’t know, maybe have learning issues?
Maliscious and devious for sure.

Reactions: 8

String Man

VIP Member
Which makes me wonder, since when don’t comedians take the piss out of public figures. 🤔
He's mentioned Chris, rubber Jason etc. in a few of his videos and taken the piss. I can understand him not wanting to do a whole video at the moment - revelations are still coming thick and fast for a start. The Real Inghams are the only ones who claim to have any solid proof, I can see the reluctance to just accept everything is true. If he did a video and then some stuff was proven to be false he's going to look very stupid in front of a large audience.

Reactions: 7

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Sarahs message to somebody named Vicky during a country joe live. They’re so strange. Who messages fans who have gone off them to ask where they stand? Get a grip Sarah! 🙄 They want to control everything people say about them. It’s so weird. Do people actually act like this?! 👀

View attachment 51976

Apologies if this is already on here.
Its her friend not a fan, probably a set up just incase nikki the mole doesnt work out they might get info from vicky the mole. If its a fake fallout that is

Sue

this is the twitter account of the CEO of YouTube if anyone want to message @SusanWojcicki

Scullybob

VIP Member
I think Lorraine is supposed to be going live again tonight. Wonder if she still will? It will be interesting to hear what she has to say.
She loves the attention of doing lives. It's the only time people listen to her. In her real life she is probably ignored by most people and she craves what she perceives as fan adoration on You Tube. She doesn't mind negative comments because in her mind, she's apologised which absolves her of all her sins.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Why do they have to go live, other than to have their 15 minutes of everyone hanging off their every word? Why can't they lay everything out in either a Twitter or Instagram post. I cringe at it all.

It's the dragging out of everything for their own gain that makes me think more and more that it's all bollocks and everyone is being played. If they truly cared they'd lay everything out on the table at once, for maximum impact.
McPhee has to go live. How else will everybody be able to apologise to her for all the trolling she’s done in the past?

Makes me laugh. She sits there acting the victim while people say sorry to her. “Oh Lorraine I’m so sorry you called the girls liars and helped Jane troll people. It must have been awful!” 🙄

• Haha

LoRoCo

VIP Member
It refers to men’s prisons in America, where rape is commonplace, and tends to happen in the shower block, so the joke is to not bend over to pick up the soap if you drop it. UK prisons don’t have that culture. I don’t think he understands that it wouldn’t apply to either women, or the UK. Not that that mitigates the vile nature of the insinuation.
Who watched orange is the new black? Lots go on in women’s prisons too. Great series btw. Creepy must have watched it. Probably made his wick swell

whatamess123

VIP Member
No proof that it’s written by Jane though they’ve cut out the sender? unless I missed it?’doesn’t really sound like the way a 70 year old would talk....

Yeah exactly. That means she’s desperate to be let out

That is one pay per view I would pay for

Joking aside the whole thing is really quite sad the way the kids have all been dragged into it, even kids that aren’t chris’, Leah and the unique fam kid etc... and now a good chance Sarah will lose her sisters friendship.... it’s all very sad and all because Sarah couldn’t get rid of that weasel
Yet again lazy put money above loyalty....

Nannycaff54

They have had her at the vets a couple of times for ear infections and a sore paw. They used to take her to get groomed but unless I’m mistaken I’ve not seen them get her groomed in a long time. They barely vlog her much these days. They must be done with using her for views since they hit that million because the poor dog used to get a mountain of birthday and Christmas presents and now they make it look like she barely gets walked.

Ifamevidence! 🤣🤣 I’m guessing that’s run by officer chris and deputy Jane from the special branch of ingham police! 🙄🤣
I could only read a bit without hurting my eyes but Kelly from You, me and the 6c's said a few years ago that she started vlogging when her mum died to help her get through the hard times. Guess what Lazy has said the reason she started vlogging was. It's in the first few sentences i could read. What a coincidence.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
How they have the nerve to put up a vlog after all that's happened. Well it's more like a QVC vlog. How he can show his face even? Did anyone get what was so funny that made the witch cackle hysterically?

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Thank you I’ve signed.
Well done to all, I've just got round to signing myself and noticed there's a considering number more signees than when I saw it the other day. This creep needs an Internet ban for the remainder of his days

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Watched a bit of this Lorraine's video. They are like rats on a sinking ship - now all the Jane stuff has come out they all want to change sides again, its crazy to watch grown adults doing this.
Lorraine said Sarah had told her she was down etc, I though Sarah had no issue and was living her best life and it didn't bother her. one. bit

nattis

VIP Member
So who is gonna doggysit Prinny if they go on a vacation this week??
Could they put more kids vlogging into one vlog. I wonder if they actually made the girls make all theese small segments the day they were left home alone. to have vlog content when they need it and for the rest of the week they have been bored in the office corridors.

• Haha