Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Candy56

VIP Member
Haley has put a video up on YouTube and the girl Izzy is speaking I think that’s the girls name x bless her she is so brave and if you are reading this Izzy well done it must have taken a lot of courage to speak out well done 🙌🏻
Well done Izzy it does take a lot of courage to speak up about whats happened your certainly a brave person

Wouldn't you have business cards and the right sized tissue paper, and ribbons and whatnot BEFORE you sell anything?! I'd be all set up and raring to go asap and would stay all night to make sure everything was ready to be sent the next day. She has no business sense and doesn't care one bit about the business or customers.

What kind of secret message?
Lazy only cares about one thing and thats £££££ she does not care about her customers or even when people will receive the well overpriced items just typical of her

Haven’t caught up on the thread yet so I’m not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but just had a thought. I wonder if grisly granny might have something to do with why Isabelle doesn’t see her father anymore... wouldn’t put it past her to put ideas into Isabelle's head.
That may be the way of it because it was strange how she liked going every other weekend then all of a sudden she stops going and that means she doesn't she her other brother and the rest of that family

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Big shout out from CJ on the YT live stream tonight for tattle.life.

The most informative place to go for Ingham updates according to CJ! With Lorraine nodding along in agreement. Have I stumbled into a parallel universe?!

Not only that, but the biggest U-turns going - Vicky Aspley and Anne Darbyshire who were persistently attacking the victims and their supporters all this time, now claiming to have seen the light/been used by the Inghams.
I find this hilarious 😂😂😂
so considering Lorraine was the biggest troll going, we’re all going to accept Jane’s apology right!???
Jane was recruiting flying monkeys and trolling for her son.
I could understand that more than I could understand Mcfee who was living her best fan-girl life trolling, doxxing and attacking victims for what....not even a shout out.

She had to ruin it with the Oohthedrama criticism though didn't she 🙄
I think I might have triggered someone 🤭 oops...as I said earlier, we don’t flip flop...that’s for true 😬

oh they will go live tonight and tell everyone to leave poor Chris alone.
The amount of times this lot have flip flopped and blamed everyone else for making them do something. Grown ADULTS not children

Most of the channels talking about it are doing it because their live numbers go from 12 to 230 with one mention of Chris ingham 😐

This channel wants to be the one giving all this information out, when a few weeks ago she was arguing with the real ingham’s and saying rubber Jace was a brilliant idea 😐
Trying to get tattle removed because we’re bullying and telling everyone she was an ingham fan and she watched all the vlogs. And we should watch the Inghams and support such a lovely family, BECAUSE SHE WAS IN JANES POCKET!!
The only place that hasn’t flip flopped on this subject....
Tattle life.
🤓

• Haha

notfussed

Bit disappointed that jackmaate hasn’t done a rank bank on the Inghams yet tbh. He’s targeted oli white this week because he’s a soft target. Can’t help but think a lot of youtubers are too scared to say much
I watched him on the True Geordie Podcast the other day, (these aren't his exact words but) he said he doesn't want to cover things like the Chris Ingham situation because he's a comedy YouTuber and likes to keep it light hearted. So he doesn't think it's appropriate, especially if there are girls/apparent victims hurting at the minute. And because nothing has been "fully confirmed" he doesn't want to make an entire video based on Chris.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
So is the new shop ‘hosted’ by google? I’m no IT buff. If it is, they seem pretty strict about what you can and can’t do. Well, according to this ‘how to report a site hosted by google’ guide they do😉 :- https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/elite-strategies.com/report-nasty-website-google/amp/

I know I'm gonna sound harsh here but I don't give a flying fuck about the inghams children . I don't worry about them I don't care for their welfare .
Give it a couple of years and they’ll be fully on board. The whole family is disgusting.

Lady in Wales

Oh dear, it seems that Lorraine is having trouble producing the goods! I can imagine it would be very difficult to show proof without implicating herself with the comments she made!

Screenshot_20191026-113012_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191026-113023_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191026-113039_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20191026-113053_Samsung Internet.jpg

I know this will get deleted because we can’t talk about McPhee but guess who’s rejoining the ingham family support group on Facebook! I think we can expect to see her in a red ifam hoodie from groomy Jane any day now! 🙄🙄 I knew I didn’t trust that one! Apparently she’ll be protecting the girls from in there! 🙄

Last edited by a moderator: