The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Mason valued less than Jason?

Insulting to the end...

because they are fuckwits who (allegedly) blew their bank balance defending true stories about Chris Ingham's twisted infidelities.

Socialblade figures are very wide ranging, I guess the Inghams sit in the bottom middle of their average range. School fees aren't cheap.
They could apply for a hardship bursary (if the girls aren’t already bursary receiving pupils). Criteria for hardship bursaries include fine raking over assets such as houses, cars, investments etc - even the recent purchase of a caravan would jeopardise that - unless that asset has been realised. Basically, hardship bursaries are for temporary financial issues, such as cash flow. Doubtful they’d qualify.

Reactions: 3
Interesting...
See, unfortunately Nikki you’ve made your innocent child part of this if you’re doing a collaboration with the Ingham family and racist shortie!
And that’s AFTER defending them when other innocent children spoke out against Chris 🤷‍♀️

Nobody knows what’s going on so we can only assume at this point. 🤷‍♀️
did Nikki get upset mason is priced cheaper than Jason 🤦‍♀️
who knows....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah if you are reading here, what the duck are you doing? Your husbands mother confirmed that he had (allegedly) cheated on you with a fan. Teenagers came forward saying they were allegedly messaged inappropriately and this is probably why your friend as fallen out with you yet you seem to blame everybody but Chris! Why are you putting up with this? He spent over a year filming a five minute skate video. How has he managed to be out all day once or twice a week for a year and all he has to show for it is that video? Are you that stupid? Surely you are suspicious about what he’s doing with his time so why the hell are you putting up with it? Your best friend who has constantly defended you has now apologised to one of the girls so don’t you think it’s about time you sort out that husband of yours instead of blaming people who are concerned for the teenagers who seem to worship him like a god! How can you turn a blind eye to everything he is doing? It sounds like your best friend has opened her eyes to the truth so maybe it’s time you grew a backbone and did the same. Stop blaming everybody else for what your husband is doing and start directing your anger at the husband who has caused all your problems. He threatened to sue your best friend ffs! Who does he think he is?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
See, unfortunately Nikki you’ve made your innocent child part of this if you’re doing a collaboration with the Ingham family and racist shortie!
And that’s AFTER defending them when other innocent children spoke out against Chris 🤷‍♀️

Nobody knows what’s going on so we can only assume at this point. 🤷‍♀️
did Nikki get upset mason is priced cheaper than Jason 🤦‍♀️
who knows....
No no no, read it again - she hasn’t done ANYTHING wrong 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
No no no, read it again - she hasn’t done ANYTHING wrong 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think tattle life flip flop like others, “poor Nikki, poor poor Nikki”
I’ve seen NO reason to believe Nikki is any better than Sarah ingham and if she’s now selling a rubber version of her kid ... 🤷‍♀️
albeit at a better price 😬

Reactions: 9
Sarah if you are reading here, what the duck are you doing? Your husbands mother confirmed that he had (allegedly) cheated on you with a fan. Teenagers came forward saying they were allegedly messaged inappropriately and this is probably why your friend as fallen out with you yet you seem to blame everybody but Chris! Why are you putting up with this? He spent over a year filming a five minute skate video. How has he managed to be out all day once or twice a week for a year and all he has to show for it is that video? Are you that stupid? Surely you are suspicious about what he’s doing with his time so why the hell are you putting up with it? Your best friend who has constantly defended you has now apologised to one of the girls so don’t you think it’s about time you sort out that husband of yours instead of blaming people who are concerned for the teenagers who seem to worship him like a god! How can you turn a blind eye to everything he is doing? It sounds like your best friend has opened her eyes to the truth so maybe it’s time you grew a backbone and did the same. Stop blaming everybody else for what your husband is doing and start directing your anger at the husband who has caused all your problems. He threatened to sue your best friend ffs! Who does he think he is?

Unbelievable isn't it... Endgame only took 6 months ish to film lol Guess Sarah really is under his power (hahaha power)

• Haha
Unbelievable isn't it... Endgame only took 6 months ish to film lol Guess Sarah really is under his power (hahaha power)
I bet even Sarah was expecting a feature length skating video and he produces something that he’s probably filmed in 10 minutes! I can imagine Sarah will still buy his bullshit when he starts disappearing all day for the next year to film part two!

I’m still baffled as to why she puts up with it. Surely the fact he hoovers up now and again and does the school run isn’t enough to put up with him allegedly cheating and messaging fans! What is she teaching her daughters? It’s okay if he treats you like tit as long as he does the chores!

He spent over a year filming a five minute skate video. How has he managed to be out all day once or twice a week for a year and all he has to show for it is that video?
A blockbuster movie (average 120 mins) takes about 20 weeks to shoot, 12 weeks pre production, 12 weeks post production....there or thereabouts. He's either got a job or he is flashing his micro penis and pukey pubes at another teenager.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought I would do a round up post of what we know has happened so far in regards to Nikki.

In Hayley's live Nikki said'I was lied to as well and made to think that everyone was doing it because of been a you tuber' but she can't say anymore because she is at risk. She said she had PND when it all came out and wasn't in the right headspace which made her naïve and she believed everything she was told. If Sarah took advantage of someone with depression that is sick.

Last night Country Joe said Nikki sent a screenshot of Twitter to Sarah but Sarah does not like receiving Twitter screenshots so she and Nikki had a fight. Chris then sent Nikki threatening messages threatening to sue her if she did not shut up or showed messaged publicly. Joe said Chris couldn't sue anyone, not even himself if he tried. Chris wouldn't be able to sue a stone. This is not the first time Sarah has done this. Somewhere along the line Nikki has realised the truth. Whatever we think of Nikki, she has defended Sarah for over a year and this is how she is repaid. Remember that when she asks for forgiveness Nikki. Wendie has fallen out with Sarah too.

My theory is Sarah asked Nikki if they could sell a reborn called Mason. Nikki said no but Sarah said she would do it anyway because Sarah Louise Ingham does what she wants. Nikki then found some thing on Twitter and then Nikki realised the truth. She must have a very very lot of juicey stories to tell if Chris is threatening her. Nikki please tell us if I am right.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet even Sarah was expecting a feature length skating video and he produces something that he’s probably filmed in 10 minutes! I can imagine Sarah will still buy his bullshit when he starts disappearing all day for the next year to film part two!

I’m still baffled as to why she puts up with it. Surely the fact he hoovers up now and again and does the school run isn’t enough to put up with him allegedly cheating and messaging fans! What is she teaching her daughters? It’s okay if he treats you like tit as long as he does the chores!
If she’d have ditched him. Her channel would have rocketed with all this girl power and women standing by women and shed have been able to pay a cleaner easily

Reactions: 10
I thought I would do a round up post of what we know has happened so far in regards to Nikki.

In Hayley's live Nikki said'I was lied to as well and made to think that everyone was doing it because of been a you tuber' but she can't say anymore because she is at risk. She said she had PND when it all came out and wasn't in the right headspace which made her naïve and she believed everything she was told. If Sarah took advantage of someone with depression that is sick.

Last night Country Joe said Nikki sent a screenshot of Twitter to Sarah but Sarah does not like receiving Twitter screenshots so she and Nikki had a fight. Chris then sent Nikki threatening messages threatening to sue her if she did not shut up or showed messaged publicly. Joe said Chris couldn't sue anyone, not even himself if he tried. Chris wouldn't be able to sue a stone. This is not the first time Sarah has done this. Somewhere along the line Nikki has realised the truth. Whatever we think of Nikki, she has defended Sarah for over a year and this is how she is repaid. Remember that when she asks for forgiveness Nikki. Wendie has fallen out with Sarah too.

My theory is Sarah asked Nikki if they could sell a reborn called Mason. Nikki said no but Sarah said she would do it anyway because Sarah Louise Ingham does what she wants. Nikki then found some thing on Twitter and then Nikki realised the truth. She must have a very very lot of juicey stories to tell if Chris is threatening her. Nikki please tell us if I am right.
This is so helpful thankyou!
Can you also explain who the people are example
Joe is .....
Nikki is.....
Hayley is..
Sorry to be a pain...xx

Christ alive Nikki stop whinging on instagram and either say what has happened or shut the duck up. I’ve absolutely no time or patience for all this bollocks. And I don’t care if that’s harsh it’s less than what you deserve for the horrible way you spoke about those girls who spoke out!!

Reactions: 30
If this fall out is for real, they must be absolutely bricking it. THe only reason I can see why this Nikki will not say anything is that she has been more than complicit in some of the more vile and sordid things that have gone on. Hiding behind PND is a poor excuse. So she was vulnerable and got conned but was savvy enough to set up fake accounts and behave like a class A witch bullying and frightening more vulnerable people than herself. Well let's see if she has some guts and decency. Could not care less whether she comes on here but I do hope if she is aware of criminal activity she goes to the authorities and does the right thing.

Christ alive Nikki stop whinging on instagram and either say what has happened or shut the duck up. I’ve absolutely no time or patience for all this bollocks. And I don’t care if that’s harsh it’s less than what you deserve for the horrible way you spoke about those girls who spoke out!!

God I wish I was on here back then when all of this happened. So did Nikki support the family and rubbish the accusations by calling them liars?

This is so helpful thankyou!
Can you also explain who the people are example
Joe is ..... Not sure, I think she is someone who has been speaking out about the Inghams and causing a lot of drama
Nikki is..... Sarah's now ex-best friend. She defended the Inghams for a year but it now appear that tit has gone down. Has a son called Mason and Mary Shortle are now selling an Ingham Reborn called Mason. Mary Shortle (run by Mary's daughter, Victoria, who has huge teeth that make her look like a horse) is a shop in Leeds that is selling a reborn doll of the Inghams' own son, Jace.
Hayley is.. A girl Chris slept with a year before this all came out. Chris tried to threaten her but could not stop her telling her story
Sorry to be a pain...xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God I wish I was on here back then when all of this happened. So did Nikki support the family and rubbish the accusations by calling them liars?
Nikki's been very active in supporting the Inghams. Mainly on twitter, but then joined some of the YouTube live feeds that happen (McPhee Family Vlogs, Country Joe, Real Inghams - some of the channels that go live regularly and talk about the Inghams). Lorraine Mcphee is also a big supporter of the Inghams, but is apparently now going to make a video as she has suddenly had a change of tune right after Nikki did (probably saw the unwarranted sympathy Nikki has received and wanted a piece of it).

Both Nikki and McPhee (I don't know a lot about Wendie, but know she's part of this support group they had going on) would call the victims liars etc, and rubbish all claims. But now that things have come out of the woodwork (ie. Jane Ingham allegedly confirming that Chris did in fact sleep with Hayley - one of the victims), the Ingham support empire seems to be crumbling very quickly.

Whether this is all true, who knows.

Joe is Country Joe on YouTube. Her real name is Veronica. She still speaks out about Creepy Chris and supports the victims, but has been in some of the drama with the smaller YouTubers.

There's so much to the story. But the main point to stick to is that Creepy Chris is a slimeball, as is his wife and mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.