The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah stop 🛑 putting Jace in his highchair all the bloody time !!!!
It’s a place to eat in with the family up at the table ! Not baby Jail ! You can clearly hear he is fed up and then you start making silly noises to keep him happy in the baby jail !!
I have never ever ever seen a baby kept restrained as much as this boy ! It’s lazy parenting !!
Some of our most favourite times are sat at the dining table eating as a family discussing everyone’s day. And what’s happening in life. There’s clearly no room in that dining room because of that awful monstrosity of a table and the velvet overload chairs. Far too big for that room. Interior decor isn’t a strong point though to be fair, they can’t even buy a couch that fits and have Xmas decorations up all year round.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure about all this Nikki stuff I can almost hear Sarah cackling from here !
Maybe she thought she could be SagathaChristie !!
I also though I could hear her cackling but she thinks we are all daft and would fall for her tricks and bringing the kids into it is disgraceful

See they forgot to shower and change the kids pyjamas for days again...and what about Esme getting a haircut? Ah trolling and fake falling out with friends comes first doesn’t it..yet another dull as dishwater day that they have to fill segments with the kids doing what they been told to..give it up guys seriously
It does become very boring watching them painfully try to make a vlog which they dont really want to do they really just want the money so thats why she gets the kids to do things to fill in time also Jace in that highchair is ridiculous however she enjoys people telling her that she thinks he is such a good baby but that may be so but he should never be kept in all the time so she doesn't need to watch him LAZY

Only 18 months ago Sarah was saying how much she hated young girls dressing older, wearing make up and how much she was struggling allowing Isabelle to "find her own style" because she had always dressed them similar. She's now dressing the younger two older so they can match Isabelle. She's obsessed with having that insta perfect image of siblings looking co-ordinated.
I remember that when she used to dress them the same and Isabelle looked so out of place for her age but now she is doing the opposite she is dressing the younger ones to match Isabelle. what thats all about I will never know but Isla just looks silly in older clothes as she is too young for that kind of thing. Isabelle should be out with her friends picking her own clothes with them but instead she has to wait until mummy buys them for her and you can tell she doesn't really want them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I say it that way too. Or "I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw a bull by the tail"
I never realized that there was a right or wrong way to say it.
I think saying it the way I/we do makes it sound like we trust her even less, because we wouldn't even trust her as far as we could throw her. [emoji2368]

. SM-G960U .
I said this phrase In one of my posts too. My gran always told me that was the right way.

I’m not understanding why Sarah isn’t in the office during office hours and why the girls have to keep going there after school. Surely Chris can take them home and get them dinner etc if Sarah is working late. Didn’t look like much work was getting done with jace sitting on a desk watching tv and the girls playing around though

Reactions: 15
I’m not understanding why Sarah isn’t in the office during office hours and why the girls have to keep going there after school. Surely Chris can take them home and get them dinner etc if Sarah is working late. Didn’t look like much work was getting done with jace sitting on a desk watching tv and the girls playing around though
Im guessing its house viewings? If they.are serious about doing the merch themselves they need to get it together.
She could take the girls to school, go to the office and have a full day before they finish.

Reactions: 11
Im guessing its house viewings? If they.are serious about doing the merch themselves they need to get it together.
She could take the girls to school, go to the office and have a full day before they finish.
Don't be silly. Work starts when Matalan closes 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Na, that would be using their common sense! When I was a kid I went home from school, watched tv, did any homework then had tea.
Somewhere in the last few vlogs, Sarah stated that the girls would be returning to dance after half term and that they were on "a break" from it. Like to see how fit everything in then.

Reactions: 6
I dont like the inghams but I'm sure it's not bad for a 14 year old to be up at 10pm om a school night - just my opinion nor esme but Jace and isla earlia I agree
My 14 year old goes to sleep at 9:30 on a school night. I think teens need to be getting a good nights sleep to be able to function well at school the next day. That's my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 19
Could this be the reason nikkis fallen out with them... Used her son name for a creepy doll
What the duck???? How can they market a doll with a name that has nothing to do with the Ingham family, as an Ingham doll??

They are literally just slapping Ingham family on any dolls now to justify pushing the price up are they?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
What the duck???? How can they market a doll with a name that has nothing to do with the Ingham family, as an Ingham doll??

They are literally just slapping Ingham family on any dolls now to justify pushing the price up are they?
If I were Nikki I would be hacked off too! Can't they think up their own ideas they have to pinch other peoples :mad:

Reactions: 12
Because she is so lazy it takes her most of the morning to get up - she doesn’t even get up to take the girls to school old sweaty beanie boy does that 🤢
Then a trip to matalan or Morrison’s her day is done ✅ Rush back home to sit on the sofa for when Chris delivers the girls back !
Then a trip to Morrison’s for tea because with them both not working they don’t have time to cook a homemade meal !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Could this be the reason nikkis fallen out with them... Used her son name for a creepy doll

They should do a hybrid for Christmas and call it "The Jason"

I am thinking the reason for Sarah's tears yesterday was not because she (allegedly) fell out with her best friend from childhood, it was because her fantasy bank account had taken a £10k battering. They really have no luck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus wept.. Nikki Hun.
Not only is your child a doll.
He’s a DISCOUNT doll!!!

you ready to speak out yet? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.