The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing I cannot understand is why they don’t just do a weekly grocery shop?! They are always popping to the shops for something for tea! I just couldn’t live that unorganised life. How do they have 4 kids and not have an organised grocery shop/ meal plan.

Reactions: 27
I’m not sure why anybody would be inclined to believe anything that Nikki has to say. This deluded wazzock has been stood right by the Ingham’s side for over 12 months.
She has been heavily involved with Granny Jane and the menopausal mafia in the trolling and fake accounts that have dished out abuse, not only to the girls but to anyone that has supported their version of events.
She was a major player in trying to manipulate many of the smaller Channels, that were calling Creepy out, not only to stop but in some cases to start supporting them.
Yet she’s now trying to play the victim, say that she was lied to and therefore erase all her involvement, well for me she can simply sod off.

IF and it’s a big IF Nikki has fallen out with them I’d guarantee that it has more to do with money, probably connected to that Mason doll, rather than any sudden crisis of conscience over Creepy’s behaviour.

The woman has the brains of a goldfish and the morals of a gutter rat, in other words a perfect match for her mate Lazy.

Reactions: 20
One thing I cannot understand is why they don’t just do a weekly grocery shop?! They are always popping to the shops for something for tea! I just couldn’t live that unorganised life. How do they have 4 kids and not have an organised grocery shop/ meal plan.

I think they do that for vlog footage. If they didn’t include the daily trip to Morrisons then the vlog would just be Sarah sat in the house complaining she hasn’t slept and Chris pretending he’s been super, duper, busy editing all day. They don’t do much so I think they must think a trip to the shops makes them look busy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s good to know. So who between the Inghams and shortle decided to name an Ingham baby mason, when there is no mason in the Ingham family? Surely that’s misleading...

Content

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think they do that for vlog footage. If they didn’t include the daily trip to Morrisons then the vlog would just be Sarah sat in the house complaining she hasn’t slept and Chris pretending he’s been super, duper, busy editing all day. They don’t do much so I think they must think a trip to the shops makes them look busy.
You’re right. Orange twirl gate did make up roughly 80% of recent footage 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's obviously ripped off this other company as she doesn't have a creative bone in her body
She virtually acknowledged the similarity didn't she, in a vlog, when she said she was worried because another Youtuber had done it? Maybe she said "similar", but she should've revised designs a little more if she was well aware of someone else doing it.

Reactions: 12
Aggressive little gobshite
Someone touched a nerve.

now. Where’s this rant?

She virtually acknowledged the similarity didn't she, in a vlog, when she said she was worried because another Youtuber had done it? Maybe she said "similar", but she should've revised designs a little more if she was well aware of someone else doing it.
She said something like she’d had the idea ages ago, but before she got round to doing it a couple of others had. So she didn’t want to be accused of nicking the idea... basically implying it was her idea didn’t she?

Reactions: 14
Are you actually able to put your name to a product if you've not actually designed it yourself? It's pretty clear that the material is cheap and massed produced so where is this whole by Sarah Ingham bit coming in to play? It's not handmade or bespoke so what exactly has she designed?

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure why anybody would be inclined to believe anything that Nikki has to say. This deluded wazzock has been stood right by the Ingham’s side for over 12 months.
She has been heavily involved with Granny Jane and the menopausal mafia in the trolling and fake accounts that have dished out abuse, not only to the girls but to anyone that has supported their version of events.
She was a major player in trying to manipulate many of the smaller Channels, that were calling Creepy out, not only to stop but in some cases to start supporting them.
Yet she’s now trying to play the victim, say that she was lied to and therefore erase all her involvement, well for me she can simply sod off.

IF and it’s a big IF Nikki has fallen out with them I’d guarantee that it has more to do with money, probably connected to that Mason doll, rather than any sudden crisis of conscience over Creepy’s behaviour.

The woman has the brains of a goldfish and the morals of a gutter rat, in other words a perfect match for her mate Lazy.
poor Nikki.... poor poor nikki.
Not a chance.
I feel sorry for the kids involved in this. This victims (basic kids) and the ingham kids,
and now mason has been dragged into the tit show buy his mother 😱 (his doll forever linked to the inghams)
because I don’t for one second believe Sarah did this behind her back 😬

Nikki you made your bed... and you put a rubber mason in it. 😐 weird, so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is no way I would allow my young daughter, let alone a baby, use a blanket covered with these choking hazards! And let's face it, we know it will have been made in the cheapest way possible so those pom poms will drop like flies

IMG_20191017_161125.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
There is no way I would allow my young daughter, let alone a baby, use a blanket covered with these choking hazards! And let's face it, we know it will have been made in the cheapest way possible so those pom poms will drop like flies

View attachment 49455
Surely they must have to go through some sort of product standard testing before they can be sold?

Reactions: 15
Aggressive little gobshite
This is why she wouldn’t be a good business women she is to rude to people,and yes Sarah you are coping you must be the only person who doesn’t see it 😂 I like to know who is going to buy these blankets and what ever else you are selling as I can’t seee the ifam buying this tit

Reactions: 13
But this is Sarah Ingham. She doesn't follow the rules remember!
Or ever admit to making any mistakes! I cannot believe how invincible they both think they are. Above the law, above social services, and now as far as we can see above trading standards..as long as they make money though! I’d love to see her safety certificates excetera excetera!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.