The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also its been reduced today!
Getting desperate aren't they! Noticing Sarah slagging off her kitchen more and more, just to make sure nobody thinks it's because they can no longer afford the mortgage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because she is so lazy it takes her most of the morning to get up - she doesn’t even get up to take the girls to school old sweaty beanie boy does that 🤢
Then a trip to matalan or Morrison’s her day is done ✅ Rush back home to sit on the sofa for when Chris delivers the girls back !
Then a trip to Morrison’s for tea because with them both not working they don’t have time to cook a homemade meal !
Which is fine if that’s what she wants to do but what’s the point in paying all the money for an office. They’d have been better clearly out the huge garage and making that into an office. She could go to work in her pj’s then and have Chris next door whenever she needs anything

Getting desperate aren't they! Noticing Sarah slagging off her kitchen more and more, just to make sure nobody thinks it's because they can no longer afford the mortgage 😉
Slag off the kitchen, then try and sell it. Great sales technique 😂

people struggling to pay already??
How does that work, if you’ve paid 9/10 payments can they then keep the money and the doll if your 10th is late??

Just noticed Sarah shared the aggressive skating video of Chris’s on her Facebook with a love heart. Would love to know if that’s her ACTUAL thoughts on it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooh not noticed that! Will have to pay more attention.

Reactions: 1
Oooh not noticed that! Will have to pay more attention.
She's been saying things like:

- There's no space for a dryer, so we have to go into the garage for that.

- There's no space for a recycling bin.

- The kitchen is big but there's just no space/storage for everything.

Reactions: 7
She's been saying things like:

- There's no space for a dryer, so we have to go into the garage for that.

- There's no space for a recycling bin.

- The kitchen is big but there's just no space/storage for everything.
In that case they better be moving somewhere with the biggest kitchen you ever did see

• Haha
Reactions: 12
good Morning ifam... **clock reads 3pm**

Thank you so so much For all your support on our vlogs and also for purchasing your high quality merchandise from our sweat shop.

today we’re releasing a new product in our collaboration with Racist Shortel!!!!

our very own MASON doll!!
You heard me right folks
(even though only dogs can hear me at the bleeping high pitch my voice reaches!)
mason,
my best friends son has been made into a duck-off creepy plastic doll!

obviously he’s cheaper than rubber Jason. Nikki knows we wouldn’t get as much cash for a plastic cast of her kids so we’re all good, he’s like the discount Jason Ifam.

comment down below if you’re a 40 year old man or a 14 year old girl buying yourself a rubber version of my best friends son mason!!

nikki. You should be proud. So so proud.

also keep an eye out on our merch store for some exciting new lines!!! Including our actual house 🙂🙂

**stuffs burger into gob...**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Jesus wept.. Nikki Hun.
Not only is your child a doll.
He’s a DISCOUNT doll!!!

you ready to speak out yet? 😐
This is life imitating art....

I see you don't get an invite to the tea party with the Mason doll. Maybe instead you're allowed to sit outside in the Shortle carpark with your doll instead?

You'd better be getting a decent cut of the profits, Nikki, or I'd be threatening to sue :cool:

• Haha
This is life imitating art....

I see you don't get an invite to the tea party with the Mason doll. Maybe instead you're allowed to sit outside in the Shortle carpark with your doll instead?

You'd better be getting a decent cut of the profits, Nikki, or I'd be threatening to sue :cool:
what would the profit be on a discount doll. 🤭
Damn if I knew my son was being sold at bargain basement prices I’d be doing more than posting indirect Instagram quotes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do people think they're having money troubles? Social blade suggests they're taking on money on views alone so I'm a little confused

Reactions: 3
Damn if I knew my son was being sold at bargain basement prices I’d be doing more than posting indirect Instagram quotes 🤣🤣
Why is Mason valued less than Jason?

Insulting to the end...

Why do people think they're having money troubles? Social blade suggests they're taking on money on views alone so I'm a little confused
because they are fuckwits who (allegedly) blew their bank balance defending true stories about Chris Ingham's twisted infidelities.

Socialblade figures are very wide ranging, I guess the Inghams sit in the bottom middle of their average range. School fees aren't cheap.

Reactions: 8
I would be on the phone to the Daily Mail, The Sun, Daily Star and Mirror negotiating prices to sell my story. You could make a bit of money here Nikki. Don't tell Sarah though or she will be around your house looking for the cash.

• Haha
I would be on the phone to the Daily Mail, The Sun, Daily Star and Mirror negotiating prices to sell my story. You could make a bit of money here Nikki. Don't tell Sarah though or she will be around your house looking for the cash.
I’d sign up here
@MyBabyIsNoDiscountBaby
@PlasticMasonisTopQuality

Why is Mason valued less than Jason?
Sarah can you let us know why your best friends son is so cheap please?

Reactions: 5
Let's not forget Creepy buys a lot of the views you see on Social Blade. Their viewing figures have dropped overall since the "non-situation". Most YouTubers/influencers will tell you how they cannot live lavish lifestyles without the help of paid partnerships/brand deals/advertisements etc. That's where the real money is. Nobody will touch the Inghams with a barge pole now. Yes, they get sent free tat from very small independent businesses, but I'm not sure private schools take really bad hair bows or a cheap dog bowl with vinyl 'Prinny' stuck on it as payment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im guessing its house viewings? If they.are serious about doing the merch themselves they need to get it together.
She could take the girls to school, go to the office and have a full day before they finish.
That would be to sensible for them to so that they need to have all the drama about everything

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.