The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The correct phrase you are looking for is, "I trust her as far as I can throw her..."

It is not a "northern saying," but a common English idiom.
To be fair, without delving into the wheelchair of dreams... I tend to say "I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her" too, I do agree it's not Northern though. I must have been saying it wrong myself all this time too 🤣

I wish I could have just said this 👍

My claim to fame, the time omgeee famous Sarah ingham from her amazing not copied baby and me by Sarah outted me😂.

View attachment 49351Update from bamboo bamboo
I thought Sarah warned all companies now...likely story. And this reply just reinforces that. Nice work 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Why did she let the youngest buy the mini skirt, an not let her have the grey track suit? Saying its too young an won't fit she's 7 they looked fine. Telling her the grown up clothes are better. She is 7 for fucks sake i have a daughter a bit older an i would never dress her like that. The way all the girls act always pouting sticking their tongue out 🤮. An there she is putting her on YouTube an her other kids every single day. I wonder what percent of ped@s make up their subscribers 🤬

Ped@s changed to Weirdos i didn't think this site was like that
Only 18 months ago Sarah was saying how much she hated young girls dressing older, wearing make up and how much she was struggling allowing Isabelle to "find her own style" because she had always dressed them similar. She's now dressing the younger two older so they can match Isabelle. She's obsessed with having that insta perfect image of siblings looking co-ordinated.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Sarah at least sew the labels onto her new products? What will happen to the leftover stock when the 13 or so adult ifam have made their purchases?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does Sarah at least sew the labels onto her new products? What will happen to the leftover stock when the 13 or so adult ifam have made their purchases?
Raffled off by shortle with all the left over Jace dolls I presume

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, without delving into the wheelchair of dreams... I tend to say "I wouldn't trust her as far as I can throw her" too, I do agree it's not Northern though. I must have been saying it wrong myself all this time too [emoji1787]

I wish I could have just said this [emoji106]

I thought Sarah warned all companies now...likely story. And this reply just reinforces that. Nice work [emoji122]
I say it that way too. Or "I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw a bull by the tail"
I never realized that there was a right or wrong way to say it.
I think saying it the way I/we do makes it sound like we trust her even less, because we wouldn't even trust her as far as we could throw her. [emoji2368]

Reactions: 2
My claim to fame, the time omgeee famous Sarah ingham from her amazing not copied baby and me by Sarah outted me[emoji23].

View attachment 49351Update from bamboo bamboo
Awesome! I emailed a company about another YouTuber who got free crap from them, and absolutely wasn't in line with their social activism, and all I heard back was basically a "thanks for your concern, but piss off".
So it's nice to see someone take it seriously.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
This Nikki woman uploading singing selfies to Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I am actually cringing. Acting like overgrown teenagers.. absolutely laughable! What grown mother does all this tit on social media.

That was extremely painful to watch.

Reactions: 1
Why doesnt she put a playmat in the kitchen by the odd placed sofa for Jace to play on instead of strapping him into the highchair 24/7.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she pops him in the highchair and then has him sitting way across the other side of the room to her? Surely you would have him sitting nearby? I always sat near my kids when they were in their highchairs eating so I could keep an eye in case they choked. And when they weren't in the highchair they were on the floor playing with toys, on a playmat etc. That insta from last night looked like he was sitting in there and wasn't even eating? Which then begs the question, if he's not eating why is he not allowed on the floor to roll around and play? For a mother of 4, I despair as to where she learnt her parenting skills.

Reactions: 12
Just to add to the conspiracy theories, I wonder if Nikki was the woman in the photo I saw on Twitter a couple of days ago :devilish:

Personally I think it looks a bit like Katrina

< dramatic music >

🤷‍♀️

1571297483560.png

1571297452697.png

This Nikki woman uploading singing selfies to Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I am actually cringing. Acting like overgrown teenagers.. absolutely laughable! What grown mother does all this tit on social media.
It is unbelievable. I actually felt uncomfortable watching it. She looks absolutely ridiculous. I could see an 8-12 year old doing stuff like that but a grown ass woman....NOOOOOOOOOO. Make the lambs stop screaming....please...

Reactions: 4
Lazy keeps Jace strapped into the highchair rather than playing on the floor because she doesn't want him to start crawling.

• Sad
Sarah stop 🛑 putting Jace in his highchair all the bloody time !!!!
It’s a place to eat in with the family up at the table ! Not baby Jail ! You can clearly hear he is fed up and then you start making silly noises to keep him happy in the baby jail !!
I have never ever ever seen a baby kept restrained as much as this boy ! It’s lazy parenting !!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.