The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?
I probably would as I liked them in the beginning. I know she has defended him etc but people told me my ex was cheating. I didn’t believe them and carried on being with him until I actually caught him doing it. Think sometimes it’s really hard to think of someone you love and put your trust into being a horrible person. Think if she came out admitted she was wrong then yeah I probably would.

Reactions: 3
No wonder Sarah doesn't want to share the message.

I don't see a issue here, she was warning companies about scum like the mingams, companies really need to research on who they gift things too, but if the said compaines pass details on to sarah mingham its breaking data protection (gdpr)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Come on guys. He had a really busy day finishing off his skate video yesterday. That 5.13 ( the .13 is important) must have taken the poor lamb all day. And then he’s had a vlog to do AS WELL
Plus he's out delivering Amazon parcels now 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't see a issue here, she was warning companies about scum like the mingams, companies really need to research on who they gift things too, but if the said compaines pass details on to sarah mingham its breaking data protection (gdpr)
It seems from lazy's insta story she is saying she gets in there first and tells companies before anyone else gets a chance to message them. Her saying "stop thinking you're going to get anywhere etc etc" is classic narcissistic, 'don't try and win against me'. she doesn't care chris cheated etc. etc. because she has no emotions and no soul

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Hence why she`s kicked off ,any attention is better than none ,right lazy?
Thats exactly how she will see it as long as she is getting attention it doesn't matter what the attention is for just keep it coming is all she wants

Reactions: 7
The outfit dilemma was like 10 seconds in the vlog, and not an outfit dilemma at all. Such boring clickbait.

Oh hi Sarah! Addressing us Tattlers again with the crawling/tummy time fiasco. He'd enjoy it more if you did it for more than 2 seconds, and put toys in front of him to reach for. But because he's spent his short life strapped into different contraptions like a baby prisoner (will we meet him in Switzerland?), he's struggling with it.

Sarah, you could probably do the same thing with garlic bread that you've done with the apples. Maybe even with a Gregg's pizza slice! Give it a go.

Not even going to give Creepy's skate video another sentence. Prick.

The Spanish was weird. That was very basic Spanish - more basic than Isabelle's age should be learning. I'd be pissed if my private educated child was at this level of Spanish at her age.

Couldn't go a whole video without plugging that merch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Chris saying don’t search for his name on YouTube, just click the link in the description... wonder why 😂
All the ifam will see what you’ve been up to if they search for you..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I probably would as I liked them in the beginning. I know she has defended him etc but people told me my ex was cheating. I didn’t believe them and carried on being with him until I actually caught him doing it. Think sometimes it’s really hard to think of someone you love and put your trust into being a horrible person. Think if she came out admitted she was wrong then yeah I probably would.
Your ex doing it didn’t get you all over the papers, the internet, social media and not allowed to go to Florida again though ( allegedly) - it’s affected her business; the freebies and opportunities her and her kids were given, not to mention what the kids must go through. She’s paid a very high price to stay with Chris if all the allegations are true

Reactions: 9
Isla really loves the camera being on her!! Does anyone else not understand what that child says? Creepys humongous sk8er boi video lasts a whole five minutes whoop de bleeping dooo. Has anyone else noticed Lazy and creepy seem to be taking the piss out of each other more anmore in the last couple of vlogs, or is it just me 🤔

Reactions: 11
Oh wow they def read these messages on here the tummy time c name delong or some think like that dont alot explaining tonight

Reactions: 10
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?
I would have if she left him from the get go but not now if any think she is just as bad for standing by him and help cover it all up she is a disgrace . She is no role model she could have gone a long way if she had left him

Reactions: 7
I actually could NOT learn Spanish with your own mother caring more about the content of the vlog screaming laughing and your sister getting away saying LETS SEE every two seconds...

Reactions: 4
Yes ifam go search Chris on Google and YouTube and see the carnage of car crash he caused. How long was your project Chris? And it is 5.13 long haha and you want us to believe all that time you was filming for 5 mins 13 for the love of yoyr kids stop the bullshit. If my husband disappeared for days on end and on holiday to rock that crap out questions would be asked. Don't bother having a doormat you've a wife.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
A sneak peak into the next episode of “Learn Spanish with Sarah Ingham”

B7EED2D7-8F0F-4DD3-B32E-9CED8D0FD008.jpeg

Repeat after me:

“Si quiero una hamburguesa para mi té, tendré una hamburguesa para mi té!”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For me, the scandal with Jess et al was the catalyst that got everyone talking but I was put off her and Chris before that. Chris and his wandering third leg is only a part of why I hate watch with a passion. I don't believe that any family should be putting their kids on YT but the Inghams especially. They exploit the kids so much more than some of the other family vloggers do. Sarah has admitted on at least one vlog that they do more than one take sometimes. Isla had a tooth taken out and was supping on a sugar filled lolly that evening, the kids diet is atrocious. If Sarah was to turn round tomorrow and say Chris did do all the tit he is accused of it would be a tiny drop in the ocean. Those 4 kids have been permanent physically and psychologically damaged. Even if Sarah took them off, away from the camera and started bringing them up right, the damage is already done. She might not care about her kids but I do, they are my main concern. It is too lat for the girls psychologically to come back from the abuse and Jace has already been physically abused beyond belief with the diet, the breast feeding fiasco and the shite she ate when pregnant.....
Naah! No forgiveness here.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
But was you shown the amount of proof Sarah has been shown?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.