The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not realise that she gets all the hate that she does coz of the whole non situation??!! People donโ€™t like it Sarah. Itโ€™s wrong, immoral, wasnโ€™t far off illegal and just down right nasty yet you point blank refuse to acknowledge it and it gets peopleโ€™s backs up. And they want to retaliate. This will never stop unless you do something about it. Youve lost the respect of many thousands of potential followers/customers because of your attitude (and your husbands antics)
I honestly donโ€™t know how you can even carry on knowing what Chris has done. Oh yes I do sorry......๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿค‘
Everytime she opens her mouth lately its moaning about everyone who doesn't like them and asking people to spend crazy money on the merch to line the pockets of this greedy family. Hasn't she worked it out it's unlikeable

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Nope, too little too late
Too little to late but I'd stop writing on here but she isn't going too, she's got the lifestyle she craves, greed and comfort and Chris does most things. Sarah being a boss lady haha she can barely look after herself these days.

Reactions: 11
Whenever Sarah gets a message from a company saying this girl has been in contact she probably messages Chantella to have a right witch about it :ROFLMAO:
Funny she never shared the contents of this mean girls messages.... she referred to it as a load of rubbish blah blah blahโ€™ was it really though Sarah? Or was this person sharing FACTS about your husbands unacceptable behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?
She wouldn't win my support, as too much water has gone under the bridge. However, I would be very happy for the victims as well as the Ingham children.

If she'd have come out straight away and said she'd kicked him to the kerb, I think she'd have the support of a lot of us as well as lots of advertising deals/sponsorships/gifted trips with the kids. She really shot herself in the foot staying with the creepy greaseball.

Reactions: 16
That giraffe is a mood ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

My husband has overheard Lazy's forced cackle on her Insta stories and said, "What's that bloody NOIIIIIIISE?"
I'm waiting for the day she forces a cackle so hard one of her haemorrhoids pops out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ต
My husband canโ€™t bear to watch them, when he heads off to bed he hands me the remote and says every night โ€˜you can watch your perverts now, keep the volume downโ€™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
No vlog yet? I wonder if we will get a rant.
They have one job, and can't even do it. Always late with the vlogs. Come on Creepy and Lazy, we want another bitchy rant ๐Ÿ˜‰ (if we get a rant, it'll obviously be from Lazy as Creepy will be getting some comfort bitty from granny Jane).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She wouldn't win my support, as too much water has gone under the bridge. However, I would be very happy for the victims as well as the Ingham children.

If she'd have come out straight away and said she'd kicked him to the kerb, I think she'd have the support of a lot of us as well as lots of advertising deals/sponsorships/gifted trips with the kids. She really shot herself in the foot staying with the creepy greaseball.
She ballsed-up not telling him to take a hike and not going it alone. She'd have become a lot more relatable to many, many women (let's be honest, it's predominantly a female audience they've got) - there are so many single parents who would have followed her journey and excused her the myriad of mistakes she'd have made along the way. More people would've been sympathetic to her struggles and more people would've bolstered her confidence. But there's something amiss in the core of Sarah that she didn't go down that road - there's a sad personality trait there. Her conduct since shows she's not weak; she hard, cold, unfeeling and unreachable.

Reactions: 18
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?
Thats a difficult one to answer due to the length of time since Creepy blew everything away and she defended him to the last biscuit. If things had been taken care of at the beginning then Sarah went alone with the kids thats a different story then most people would have continued giving her support.

Reactions: 6
They have one job, and can't even do it. Always late with the vlogs. Come on Creepy and Lazy, we want another bitchy rant ๐Ÿ˜‰ (if we get a rant, it'll obviously be from Lazy as Creepy will be getting some comfort bitty from granny Jane).
Come on guys. He had a really busy day finishing off his skate video yesterday. That 5.13 ( the .13 is important) must have taken the poor lamb all day. And then heโ€™s had a vlog to do AS WELL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.