The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla really loves the camera being on her!! Does anyone else not understand what that child says? Creepys humongous sk8er boi video lasts a whole five minutes whoop de bleeping dooo. Has anyone else noticed Lazy and creepy seem to be taking the piss out of each other more anmore in the last couple of vlogs, or is it just me 🤔
I don't understand what isla says either 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The outfit dilemma was like 10 seconds in the vlog, and not an outfit dilemma at all. Such boring clickbait.

Oh hi Sarah! Addressing us Tattlers again with the crawling/tummy time fiasco. He'd enjoy it more if you did it for more than 2 seconds, and put toys in front of him to reach for. But because he's spent his short life strapped into different contraptions like a baby prisoner (will we meet him in Switzerland?), he's struggling with it.

Sarah, you could probably do the same thing with garlic bread that you've done with the apples. Maybe even with a Gregg's pizza slice! Give it a go.

Not even going to give Creepy's skate video another sentence. Prick.

The Spanish was weird. That was very basic Spanish - more basic than Isabelle's age should be learning. I'd be pissed if my private educated child was at this level of Spanish at her age.

Couldn't go a whole video without plugging that merch.
Her excuse for tummy time was ridiculous. Doesn't care if he doesn't reach milestones. You should you are his mother and want what's best for your baby. You just don't want him crawling so you don't have to chase after him. Just think it will help with his weening. Prinny won't have to clean the floor Jace could do it. That Spanish. That's like beginner Spanish. She should be having conversations back and forth now. Not vocabulary. And it's pronounced LE CHE for milk not leshe. You can't spell or speak in English don't help your daughter with a foreign language. Really patting yourself on your back with that lame video huh Creepy? You look like an overgrown middle aged imbecile wannabe teen whose learning how to skate

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Spend a whole month 'travelling' around Spain and can't even pronounce 'mucho' right. Mucho agricultural!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?
No way would i support Lazy after what she has done,calling Jess a liar and bringing mental health into it
Also doxing trolling and blatant bullying of anyone who supports Jess and the other Girls that came forward.
No i believe it is to late for her to expect people to help her go it alone and aid her Greed.

Reactions: 16
Isla really loves the camera being on her!! Does anyone else not understand what that child says? Creepys humongous sk8er boi video lasts a whole five minutes whoop de bleeping dooo. Has anyone else noticed Lazy and creepy seem to be taking the piss out of each other more anmore in the last couple of vlogs, or is it just me 🤔
I had an aunt and uncle like that - any social occasion with them was incredibly uncomfortable because they intensely hated each other but were both far too apathetic to leave each other. It was like 'Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf' 😬 (anyone get that reference? 😉)

Reactions: 3
Love how they wanted to show everyone that he doesn’t like tummy time by putting him on his back 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice Lazy didn’t end the vlog last night wonder why 😂 Seriously are they bringing out Halloween merch now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The fact they only leave him on his back for seconds isnt going to help. Also if hes not rolling over, which from that little clip it seemed like he didnt know how then I imagine he is delayed.

Im guessing everyone in the class got asked to design a certificate not just Isla 🙄

Reactions: 17
Is Chris on a driving ban or something?
And also, who was actually driving because he seemed to be talking to Sarah in the passenger seat

Reactions: 4
Sarah needs to keep Chris around, who else will be potty training Jace when the time comes. Let’s face it if she left him now the poor thing will be starting school in nappies.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.