The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?
chris might have been the one to get his leg over 🤢 and to DM young girls.
but SARAH was the one who talked tit about those girls on twitter, called them crazy, called them attention seeking, called them liars...KNOWING THE TRUTH (like his mum knew the truth)

he’s a confirmed scumbag but she’s (IMO) a million times worse.
I really believe she enjoyed all of this in some twisted way at the start,
until it hit them in the pockets.

Reactions: 30
Wondering if the Spanish section of the vlog is pre or post Insta rant. Either way she's bleeping raging :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just been on Twitter and seen that the girl he allegedly slept with at the Ibis has said he didn’t even use protection.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Not very hygienic to be picking the apple up and giving it back to Jace.

I think Sarah has misunderstood the definition of tummy time.

Quite a boring vlog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not very hygienic to be picking the apple up and giving it back to Jace.

I think Sarah has misunderstood the definition of tummy time.

Quite a boring vlog.
Only Lazy could show how he doesn't like tummy time by putting him on his back

What a doofus

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just been on Twitter and seen that the girl he allegedly slept with at the Ibis has said he didn’t even use protection.
I thought he did sleep with her because Jane told one person and ONE PERSON ONLY??

Allegedly

Reactions: 7
Why do the effects of Chris’s video look like the windows move maker effects ?!!!! the red and the blue grain effect and the combo of the editing and music and the thunder clip actually made me cringe so much. Take away the shabby editing and it’s just a middle aged man doing the same trick over and over in locations that aren’t even visual or aesthetic pleasing 😂😂😂 cLiCk ThE LiNk GuYs DoNT SeArCh hahahaha why didn’t he just upload it to Ingham fam channel ? More kiddos would probably see it ? Also what’s the whole point of the video ? After spending months on end was it just a passion project or does he expect some sort of #spon from blading companies lol anyway to sum up he’s a knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isla climbing on worktops to be seen yet again, seriously whenever isla is home she's got to be where the camera is. Obviously not a very Independant child and able to take herself off to play etc

• Sad
Sarah has shared more freebies on Instagram. I wonder if they will get a message.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Overuse of a dummy can cause teeth to come through a bit splayed at the front 🙁
The other day when Sarah said Jace had a cold, she repeatedly was putting his dummy in and he kept spitting out (and repeat) Does that, with the knowledge she has not tell her something?? He doesn't want it in, he needs one airway open you silly cow! He didn't move it to the side himself, he needs it out!

• Angry
  • Wow
Ok Tattlers I just got home and watching the vlog. This is the 2nd vlog that I think Sarah looks pregnant. If she isn’t the I feel sorta bad for her cuz that is not nice to call out someone on their pregnancy. Tattle on Tattlers.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
All of the merch pictures I’ve seen look awful. The text is just all over the place, not aligned at all

Reactions: 7
All of the merch pictures I’ve seen look awful. The text is just all over the place, not aligned at all
And why would someone get a hoodie from a YouTube family saying they support them?? Support them financially? Support them in what way? Very very strange and a very lot made up by the friend making the hoodies if you ask me. I wonder why we haven’t seen lots of photos of the merch posted by fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.