Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moreteaplease

Chris saying don’t search for his name on YouTube, just click the link in the description... wonder why 😂
All the ifam will see what you’ve been up to if they search for you..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Sarah could become quite an entrepreneur. IFam merch, now a little line of baby products. Could we be seeing Sarah Ingham babyfood next? Packs of 6+ months Sausage rolls, Pizza slices, gravy and chips, garlic bread, pasties ecsetra ecsetra
Funny you mention that...
20191014_124728_0000.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
How’s she gonna write a book, she couldn’t even spell JUICEY. It’ll be along the Alfie deyes lines of selling a blank book you fill in yourself
Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham:
A juicey novell about real life and how tuh deal with t’ups and downs of being a werking mum of for and practical tips on baby led weanin, keeping your youngest child a baby until your baby arrives, smothering yor teen, doing absolutely nothing around the house or for your kids and living with a cheating husband. As well as an insite into the life of an actual YouTube selebrity who deals with so much super dooper hate but still stays a positive pineapple threw it all.
Settle down with a cuP OF Tea and be tret like a friend (not that I have any) and enjoy this book you’ve just spent 29.99 on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Circlish

VIP Member
Lol at Lazy saying 'I'm their whole life' - don't flatter yourself, madam. We're all about Creepy too. You're BOTH the subject of people's disdain.

She might feel she receives more flack than her quiet husband who hides away in corners, but that's perhaps because people are particularly irked that, as a WOMAN and a MOTHER, Sarah Ingham refuses to believe a set of girls who all claim Chris Ingham has behaved in a sexually predatory and inappropriate way. She calls them liars, she says they have mental health problems, she calls the criticisms "rubbish" and even claims there is "no situation". I think that's what ppl find appalling, Sarah, that you turn your back on your own sex - and it begs the question 'How would you react if your own daughters came to you with claims that they had been in inappropriate sexual contact with a married man? Would you tell Esme to shut up and go away? Would you call Isla mental? Would you tell Issy it's not really a thing?'
Ppl probably DO want to see you fail at everything you do, and that's because - shock, horror - people tend to dislike seeing shitheads get away with things.
You're a pair of consequence dodgers. You dug yourselves into a hella deep hole and that's why we're looking down on you.
Use your brain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
“The ingham family is quaking....

I know what you did Chris you little bitch”

😂😂

I don’t like to link drama channels but this deserves a shout out.
From about 6.52
I know we're too early for a new vlog title, but:

#61 I know what you did Chris, you little bitch

Golden 😂 fucking golden 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Hatshepsut

Well, I’ve just watched the long-awaited skating masterpiece. 😂😂
I’ve never seen such over-hyped tripe in all my life. What an absolute tool to show clips of a real skater before he launches into his pathetic performance.

I’d say that 95% of that video was old footage, now we know why he always wears that same manky old grey jumper and black trackie bottoms. It’s all about the continuity, so that he can blag Lazy as to when it was filmed.

As for the laughable content, I saw the same old tricks on the same old rails that he’s been churning out for years. The only exciting bit was when he skated out into the road, but no even the sodding bus missed him.

He really is a talentless one-trick wanker. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

as340

I just watched last nights vlog and I’m actually howling, Chris loaded up the whole pissing family into the car and went to granny Jane’s to show his mum and dad his 5 minute skate video before it’s worldwide premier 😂😂😂
I literally don’t know how he fits that massive head into his beanie, my god.
And Sarah totally calling him out about the video, apparently he’s been saying to her ‘it’s the most amazing thing I’ve ever watched’. I’m not even making this up 😫😅

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
It's on YouTube. The big moment we've all been waiting for. The thing that's taken Creepy Chris Ingham over a year to complete. I can't wait to watch!

Wait, wait... Hold up... You've taken THAT long to create a 5 minute video. Are you kidding?! What have you been doing?! Spending too much time in the Ibis, by the looks of it.

So the whole thing was just him repeating the same couple of tricks at different locations.

Sarah, mate, give your head a wobble. Your husband has been out till all hours for months and months. And THIS was the outcome. A handful of shit tricks at a few different locations. Overall this footage was a couple of trips out. Not months and months worth. Have a think, love. Where the hell has he been the rest of the time?

It doesn't add up, and you know it Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. These new pop sockets - sorry, phone sockets, are worse than the last batch.

The Ingham text has bled (hence the redness around it). Such poor quality.

What the hell is with the pictures too? Putting them on a cheap leaf plate surrounded by fake flowers does not work.

Ps. "Juicey?" You mean Juicy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

KrissyPDX33

In yesterdays vlog Sarah saaaayz about Isabelles dream:

“I had a dream last night that you and dad hated me so much, aaaannnd you were going to put me up for adoption, but then you decided not to put me up for adoption, instead you strapped me to a chair and scraped my face with glass.”

This dream is very telling that she is riddled with anxiety about her parents and I'm sure daily life. Very sad.

• Sad
  • Wow

ich2ux

This channel is getting more and more like a Black Mirror episode

Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 20.09.42.png

Fucking hell

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Impleo

VIP Member
Oh suddenly a friend has sent Lazy a quote, that she just had to share on insta. Don’t let anyone take away your self worth. You did that all by yourself and that creepy twat of a husband! No one else!

Literally no words! 🤦🏻‍♀️

"I have standards" 😂 😂 😂 You are litrally married to Sir Noncealot! The greasiest, creepiest scumbag in all of Bradford.

Sarah is providing us with some comedy gold of late,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43