The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, it's strange to have her own label on it when she hasn't designed it OR made it
Thats exactly what I was thinking in the first instance then I thought she maybe did make them but no she bought them cheap and is trying to pass them off as hers so when she is selling items she would not be allowed to put her labels on and sell them that is illegal you can only put a label on if you genuinely made the article and she certainly did not make them as she has no equipment to do so.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does she not realise that she gets all the hate that she does coz of the whole non situation??!! People don’t like it Sarah. It’s wrong, immoral, wasn’t far off illegal and just down right nasty yet you point blank refuse to acknowledge it and it gets people’s backs up. And they want to retaliate. This will never stop unless you do something about it. Youve lost the respect of many thousands of potential followers/customers because of your attitude (and your husbands antics)
I honestly don’t know how you can even carry on knowing what Chris has done. Oh yes I do sorry......🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?

Reactions: 9
Ok question.. What would you all think if Sarah was to do a vlog on her own saying she's had enough and is taking the kids, moving on and going it alone? Would she win your support?
No, not after all this and now doxing all these innocent people. Plus standing by what her husband has done. I wonder if she will mention this girl in the vlog tonight.

Reactions: 18
Nope! In the beginning I might have but not now for how she's behaved since then.
Its unforgivable how she shamed those girls that came forward.
You've made your bed with Creepy, enjoy! 😄

Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t win my support but I’d probably stop bothering with here. The whole situation wasn’t her doing but the months since have just had her coming across as a nasty, liar that lazes around and does nothing

• Angry
Reactions: 25
If she had done this right in the beginning then yes I think she would but she's made her bed now. She's just as bad as he is in my opinion

• Sad
Reactions: 15
There would have been a time I'd have said yes, but she's done too much now.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.