The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please! Don't join in with that ignorant woman. It is home education, not Home Schooling. To those of us that have home educated, it grates to hear people mix the two up.

Reactions: 7
She was rambling on about giving dairy a week before the official 6 months date. Wasn’t he eating ice cream a couple of weeks ago 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never mentions discipline but suddenly two days after the discipline speech she is suddenly putting Esme and Isla on time out.

Why are they feeding Jace teacakes? They have saltanas in which he can easily choke on. They probably want him to choke so they have a nice clickbaity title.
Never have they ever said about disciplining them on camera either? Like they’ve said they’ve messed about but? Maybe instead of just putting them in time out actually realise they may be acting like this for a reason????? That reason sleeps next to you at night sarah xox

Reactions: 9
Please please please! Don't join in with that ignorant woman. It is home education, not Home Schooling. To those of us that have home educated, it grates to hear people mix the two up.
I've home educated/home schooled for certain reasons. I don't see the issue with using either. Neither do many other home educators/homeschoolers I know.

Reactions: 17
Lmao where did u get this haha its perfect 🤣🤣🤣
I Googled 'string man' hoping to find a man made from string that I could put Chris's head on and that came up.

No men made out of string sadly so had to go with this instead:

1569440689505.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I Googled 'string man' hoping to find a man made from string that I could put Chris's head on and that came up.

No men made out of string sadly so had to go with this instead:

View attachment 44013
You need to use the unravel game character

Whack his ugly chops on that and you're sorted

He is called Yarny. More like yawny once Chris is added though

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Never mentions discipline but suddenly two days after the discipline speech she is suddenly putting Esme and Isla on time out.

Why are they feeding Jace teacakes? They have saltanas in which he can easily choke on. They probably want him to choke so they have a nice clickbaity title.
Who gives a baby a third of a sandwich to eat for the first time. Never mind he can choke on the bread crumbs. But the other day she is breaking up a strawberry and shoving it in his mouth. And don’t get me started about giving him huge pieces of cucumber with the skin. No one eats cucumber skin let alone a baby. Omg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Who gives a baby a third of a sandwich to eat for the first time. Never mind he can choke on the bread crumbs. But the other day she is breaking up a strawberry and shoving it in his mouth. And don’t get me started about giving him huge pieces of cucumber with the skin. No one eats cucumber skin let alone a baby. Omg
I eat cucumber skin...

Now begins the skin or not the skin comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Don’t wanna be that person 😂 but they’re doing baby led weaning (well for the majority of the time) It’s pretty common to give babies over 6m everything you eat including sultanas and cucumber with the skin on. Babies have a pretty good gag reflex so there no more at risk of choking than when they’re purée fed! When my daughter was 7 months old she used to love chomping on steak and ribs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just catching up on twitter as I haven’t been on in a few days..have you seen what the daughter of Smug Sarah has been sent? It’s honestly vile that people in cahoots with the Ingham’s are capable of this yet there is a police investigation about trolling on a forum from them? No words really..

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Cucumber skin is the best bit!

I swear they're trying everything in their power to get a clickbait emergency hospital visit for Jace.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.