The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't know why SS are turning a blind eye to what they are doing. The poor boy will have diabetes by the time he is 3. So far they have fed him crisps, ice cream, tea cakes, garlic bread, custard, a cheese sandwich, baguette and god knows what else. Poor boy
Let’s face it Lazy would tell bald faced lies to health care workers about what she feeds cheekyyyyy boi 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant stand the way she talks to cheekyyyy boi she puts on such a stupid talk and she thinks he is so clever but yet he cant roll over as he is not getting the attention he needs and yes as far as eating goes he is the rubbish bin for the rest of the family if we dont want it Jace will eat it !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Serious question.... are there any family vloggers that are “normal”? I’ve watched a few vlogs ie LeBrant family,Taina Licciardo-toivola,Kyler and Mad, and they all seem to be trying to show how normal they are! Am I missing watching something that doesn’t involve sleezy males, families with 10 children who are home schooled/educated, or self promoting /flogging off merch that is overpriced.🤔
Jesssfam

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Title of tonight’s vlog- The truth about why we don’t wear our wedding rings!!

No one gives a flying duck why you don’t wear your rings, and most likely down to Lazy’s sausage fingers, creepys Moobs and their 💩 diet beige processed food!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

No one gives a flying duck why you don’t wear your rings, and most likely down to Lazy’s sausage fingers, creepys Moobs and their 💩 diet beige processed food!
Probs secretly getting a divorce

Reactions: 1
yes lazy so you should be feeling bad about yourself, not just today, but every day. Bad that you've brushed over the 'allegations' of your vile husbands disgusting behaviour and completely failed the young victims.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Click bate as usual why the Big print about the wedding rings think everybody knows about the wedding rings convenient that both had something wrong at the same !!! both of them need to grow up and they cant even video the vlogs properly now and it is a just dont care anymore attitude that is so sickening to everybody and him going "skating" and falling off - what did he fall off" that is the million dollar question.

Does anyone know why Issy is moving into the playroom when she loved her bedroom so much and the other 2 loved having a playroom?

Reactions: 10
Convenient that he’s ‘deleted’ all his skating footage 😂 another excuse to go skating for 12+ hours a day!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Tips on baby led weaning from sarah 🙄 yes Raisins at 6 months..... I don’t think so 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Took a few days off dealing with a bereavement and I come back to about 20 extra pages on the old thread and brand new one! They’re honestly the gift that keeps on giving... tit 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.