The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah on Instagram... "Excuse the overflowing bin bag". I'll excuse that. But what I won't excuse is the fact that you don't recycle!!

I swear half the world's plastic in landfills and in the sea came from the Ingham household.

Also - almost 8pm dinner time? Really? Get those kids to bed!

Oh Sarah, you do make me laugh. You're such a hypocrit. Droning on about people getting freebies yesterday (I'm sure that because you read Tattle, you'll have seen the Costa thread further down)... You spend your life getting freebies, and then complaining that things cost too much.

Take your own advice. Do something important for a change. Like look after your children correctly, you scummy cow.
Never heard her mentioning giving blood before?🤨

Reactions: 6
Our recycling bin is out by our back door as we have no space inside. They have plenty of room for a bin inside
What a way to advertise a house your trying to sell " no room for a second bin but behind the door works just as well"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
*double post* but wait does that mean they fish through the bins to take out the recycling? Surely it would make more sense to just put the bottle BESIDE the bin? To be taken out? Like the others? Or put it in the garage or outside the backdoor so it’s more accessible & then will also teach the girls how to do it? Like I’m not quite understanding the “there’s no room” yet it’s a 5 bedroom house...

Reactions: 12
Time for a new thread, can someone count back/search and do the honours please?

My suggestion got 104 likes but I'm disqualifying myself as I was a 'bare' lot cheating and posted on page 1 🤣

Reactions: 2
Dear Sarah (again),

To continue this post:

When a MOTHER vlogs every single day, shows that they eat noodles or other processed food every single day, shows late bedtimes for children every single day, shows a lack of regard for other human beings (ie. the victims of your husband) every single day.... You catch my drift.

Stop trying to get sympathy. You made your greasy bed, now you can lay in it.

You never gave those poor vulnerable girls any sympathy. Despite your own mother in law confessing the meetings to be true. You are vile. Truly vile. This situation has destroyed your eldest daughter. She is a shell of her former self. Because you chose to stick by the slimy twit instead of putting your children first for one.

In a nutshell, Sarah - duck right off.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Creepy is really living up to his name. That café incident was awkward as hell to watch. WHY does he insist on making that atrocious face?!

Also, Anyone else notice that in tonights vlog creepy said that he played conker fights with the girls last year. Yet Sarah seemed like she’d never heard of it before. 😂😂 the lies are ridiculous 😴

take poor Jace out of the high chair!!!! The poor boy barely gets to move !

Lazy’s dummy clips or whatever they are look like they cost 0.25p each to make in china. Did you really need a whole office for dummy clips? 😂 do your 10yr old fans have babies? Or will you encourage them to buy them for their dolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...
Did anyone ever hear her pronounce guacamole 😂😂😂 quack -a-mole

I've seen some of those PETA videos, they're a bit too horrific to see again. 😢 The episode when I wanted to buy fur and my mother suggested I don't was when we had a 1 year old puppy so it was really sad to watch dog killings. He's 12 now and we have a 7 year old dog as well now, both golden retrievers. :love:

I'm kind of surprised they can false advertise it as 'fake fur' but it must get lost in translation from the China suppliers, cause they must say it's fake or something.
If anyone is ever unsure burn it and see what it does If it melts it’s fake if it catches light it’s real 😢 this will be in the next vlog 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Or just leave the recycling bin by the back door to throw stuff in. No need for a second bin inside if thiers no room.
We have a big plastic tub on top of our dishwasher that all recycling gets put in. Once every few days we get one of the kids to take it out to the back garden and empty in to the wheelie bin. It's not that difficult to recycle

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.