The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was rambling on about giving dairy a week before the official 6 months date. Wasnā€™t he eating ice cream a couple of weeks ago šŸ¤”
He eats anything given to him and Lazy would not know that ice cream was diary !!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sarah, I wish you would have read the NHS guidelines before destroying your son's stomach. The amount of points in here that you and your creepy husband have gone against is disgusting. You've had 3 kids! Yet you choose to be totally oblivious to so many important guidelines. Someone take those kids away, please.

Reactions: 9
Serious question.... are there any family vloggers that are ā€œnormalā€? Iā€™ve watched a few vlogs ie LeBrant family,Taina Licciardo-toivola,Kyler and Mad, and they all seem to be trying to show how normal they are! Am I missing watching something that doesnā€™t involve sleezy males, families with 10 children who are home schooled/educated, or self promoting /flogging off merch that is overpriced.šŸ¤”
I used to like J house vlogs even though the kids are home schooled. (Educated? I donā€™t know the difference) but theyā€™ve since moved to Puerto rico and theyā€™re less relatable and I havenā€™t watched since they moved. But the kids are sweet and smart and enjoyable to watch. I was always happy for my daughter to watch them.

Reactions: 5
I like Jamerill Stewart, she is American with quite a few children and home schools, but is very down to earth and show real life mess, cleaning, shopping etc.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't like the girls having lollipops and gum. What a joke.
Sarah seems to forget she vlogs herself buying these treats, we see them eating them especially Isla when they film her watching TV before they get Esme and Isabelle from school.

Why is it everytime Isabelle is poorly it's Granny Jane that cares for her or Chris giving the tea and sympathy while Sarah snarls about it?

I watched Isabelle's Sassybelle upload. Sarah was totally over the top, trying to act like a "cool" mum. The interaction seemed staged and not natural at all.

Reactions: 18
Sarah, I wish you would have read the NHS guidelines before destroying your son's stomach. The amount of points in here that you and your creepy husband have gone against is disgusting. You've had 3 kids! Yet you choose to be totally oblivious to so many important guidelines. Someone take those kids away, please.

I'm surprised the health visitor hasn't intervined or even one that watches the vlogs.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe Lazy and Creepy String man haven't blocked bitsandbatss yet - but it gives them interaction points, doesn't it. And batss makes a refreshing change from reading a slew of repetitive "Omg so cute" comments from children too young to be holding Instagram accounts and half-wit adults who are old enough to know better.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn't like the girls having lollipops and gum. What a joke.
Sarah seems to forget she vlogs herself buying these treats, we see them eating them especially Isla when they film her watching TV before they get Esme and Isabelle from school.

Why is it everytime Isabelle is poorly it's Granny Jane that cares for her or Chris giving the tea and sympathy while Sarah snarls about it?

I watched Isabelle's Sassybelle upload. Sarah was totally over the top, trying to act like a "cool" mum. The interaction seemed staged and not natural at all.
Was it this one šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just been watching a little bit of fizz fam (donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m not keen on them either) but....as a comparisons to the Minghams there living the dream really!! Georgi is in great shape, even whilst been pregnant again, their house is beautiful, and they genuinely see some amazing stuff. Whatā€™s lazy got? Excess baby weight, a messy new build in Bradford and a trip to Matalan to brighten up her day! Oh and and having to be be constantly reminded her husband is an (alleged) groomer. Sarah must be fuming šŸ„µ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just been watching a little bit of fizz fam (donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m not keen on them either) but....as a comparisons to the Minghams there living the dream really!! Georgi is in great shape, even whilst been pregnant again, their house is beautiful, and they genuinely see some amazing stuff. Whatā€™s lazy got? Excess baby weight, a messy new build in Bradford and a trip to Matalan to brighten up her day! Oh and and having to be be constantly reminded her husband is an (alleged) groomer. Sarah must be fuming šŸ„µ
Luckily, she never gives it a thought.....šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Donā€™t forget this was the woman who refused to see a Midwife for much of her pregnancy and bought iron pills from Amazon. I think we are expecting too much here:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Sad
Serious question.... are there any family vloggers that are ā€œnormalā€? Iā€™ve watched a few vlogs ie LeBrant family,Taina Licciardo-toivola,Kyler and Mad, and they all seem to be trying to show how normal they are! Am I missing watching something that doesnā€™t involve sleezy males, families with 10 children who are home schooled/educated, or self promoting /flogging off merch that is overpriced.šŸ¤”
The LaBrants are AWFUL. Awful parents, awful people.

Reactions: 13

I just don't know why SS are turning a blind eye to what they are doing. The poor boy will have diabetes by the time he is 3. So far they have fed him crisps, ice cream, tea cakes, garlic bread, custard, a cheese sandwich, baguette and god knows what else. Poor boy

• Wow
  • Sad
Bald patch

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love fathering autism ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 5
My daugthers just getting in to Shonduras. The dads a bit shouty but they seem like a decent family.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.