The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a few years younger than Chris but I can honestly say I've never used the word 'bare' what even does 'Bare late' mean. I'm starting to wonder if he's got issues with his mental health. That behaviour in the cafe wasn't normal.
I'm guessing Jane was with them in the cafe with the yellow jumper.

I'm sure Isabelle at 14 loved going conker picking! I salute that girl for getting up and going to school each day because if I was her I wouldn't want to be showing my face in school.

Is it dummy clips? She said it isn't what we might think it is?
Bare = chav/gangster for very or really mainly said by 12-18 year olds in west yorks, not sure if any other areas use it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bare = chav/gangster for very or really mainly said by 12-18 year olds in west yorks, not sure if any other areas use it
Chavs used it down south many many years ago... It's definitely a teenager phrase though. Sarah, might want to check your hubby's DM's again. He's picking up the teen lingo like he did last time 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does everyone on here at times feel like a puppet master? Jump Sarah, Jump. Take Jace to the park and let him swing. Sarah buy Jace a coat and go feed the ducks. Chop those fruits and veggies Sarah, chop, chop.
Sarah, tell your husband to stop vlogging whilst driving, it's very lot dangerous and illegal.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
This is bugging me but who takes the skin off a cucumber
This is what I thought. Weirdos.

I had to laugh, though. Sarah had made Jace those cucumber teething ring things, and separately cut up cucumber sticks in another pot. Isla goes and steals all the teethers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is bugging me but who takes the skin off a cucumber
Apparently if you suffer with heartburn taking the skin off cucumber is supposed to help, I do get heartburn but have never tried so dont know if it really works, Pastry is my worst nightmare so would i take it off my sausage roll NO HELL NO :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, but are we supposed to applaud you for doing right by your children??

You have proven time and time again how inept you two actually are! You are kids playing as parents. Isabelle at 14 is more responsible than both of you!

Reactions: 8
  • Haha
Sarah on Instagram... "Excuse the overflowing bin bag". I'll excuse that. But what I won't excuse is the fact that you don't recycle!!

I swear half the world's plastic in landfills and in the sea came from the Ingham household.

Also - almost 8pm dinner time? Really? Get those kids to bed!

Oh Sarah, you do make me laugh. You're such a hypocrit. Droning on about people getting freebies yesterday (I'm sure that because you read Tattle, you'll have seen the Costa thread further down)... You spend your life getting freebies, and then complaining that things cost too much.

Take your own advice. Do something important for a change. Like look after your children correctly, you scummy cow.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Years ago I was wanting to buy what I thought was fake fur for the winter but I was concerned about animal cruelty so I asked my mother (who's big on animal rights) to check the items and she told me they felt like real fur and explained that a lot of stuff marketed as 'fake fur' is in fact real fur taking from countries like China that use trapping and produce fur pelts and illegally marketed as 'fake' because the supply chain isn't clear through these international markets.

So, unfortunately, most stuff labelled as 'fake fur' in his in fact real fur, particularly if it's 'made in China' fast fashion. People have their pets kidnapped in these fur producing countries to keep up with the demand.
It's usuall dog and cat fur too. Did u ever watch the PETA videos on YT. China kidnaps tons of dogs and cats for the fur and they eat the meat. Would never ever buy anything with real or "fake fur"

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They are definitely not saying anything about the 'secret project ' aka house move. I just cannot believe they haven't said anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I thought. Weirdos.

I had to laugh, though. Sarah had made Jace those cucumber teething ring things, and separately cut up cucumber sticks in another pot. Isla goes and steals all the teethers 😂
If you’re gonna peel the skin off wouldn’t you do that before slicing it too? Talk about making it hard for yourself but maybe it was just an after thought of Sarah’s per usual

Reactions: 5
sarahs make up looks awful at the beginning wtf, the bronzer half way down her cheek to contour? yet she's used an orange shade? And i thought she just had really dry lips, but no, its the colour of her lipstick :oops:
Her make up is seriously terrible. Ive seen 12 year olds do their make up better. Her face just looks constantly dirty. Youd think that well with not doing jack tit all day you may have time to watch a few make up tutorials ECKSETERAH, she looks like shes been rolling in a field.

• Haha
It's usuall dog and cat fur too. Did u ever watch the PETA videos on YT. China kidnaps tons of dogs and cats for the fur and they eat the meat. Would never ever buy anything with real or "fake fur"
I've seen some of those PETA videos, they're a bit too horrific to see again. 😢 The episode when I wanted to buy fur and my mother suggested I don't was when we had a 1 year old puppy so it was really sad to watch dog killings. He's 12 now and we have a 7 year old dog as well now, both golden retrievers. :love:

I'm kind of surprised they can false advertise it as 'fake fur' but it must get lost in translation from the China suppliers, cause they must say it's fake or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sarah on Instagram... "Excuse the overflowing bin bag". I'll excuse that. But what I won't excuse is the fact that you don't recycle!!

I swear half the world's plastic in landfills and in the sea came from the Ingham household.

Also - almost 8pm dinner time? Really? Get those kids to bed!

Oh Sarah, you do make me laugh. You're such a hypocrit. Droning on about people getting freebies yesterday (I'm sure that because you read Tattle, you'll have seen the Costa thread further down)... You spend your life getting freebies, and then complaining that things cost too much.

Take your own advice. Do something important for a change. Like look after your children correctly, you scummy cow.
Lmao, the irony.
Okay, Sarah, vlog you or Chris donating blood. It would be genuinely interesting and worthwhile. My husband has donated regularly for years. I used to too until I needed a blood transfusion (which saved my life) - NHS rules now, sadly, mean I cannot donate my blood.
But you and Chris could. And it'd help to encourage others to do it. It's painless, it costs you nothing. I'd actually WATCH an entire vlog of yours and give it a thumbs up if you did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
'Go on, Isla. Pretend you're really excited to have an after school fruit snack. Then you can have your crisps and chocolate' 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.