The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just Sarah and Jace out once again today then? Chris at work again I'm guessing?

I'm finding it really strange - and I know they've mentioned it themselves previously - that they spend barely any time together. At the weekends, when the girls are around, yes. But weekdays - considering they both "work from home", they spend no time together at all.

Would make sense if Creepy actually does have a job. But if he's just going skating (ahem, ibis hotel), then that's weird. I remember taking my kids to the swings for the first time... With my husband. Because it was a really special moment in our eyes. Something to be done as a family.

There's just no connection or spark at all. They fake it for the girls, but don't bother for Jace as he is too young to understand. What they forget is that they are vlogging it, and we can see that their marriage is fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Daughter put the Sassybelle vlog on - the changing room, blindfold thing - fuckadoodledoo, it was soooooo frigggginnnng slooooowwww. I hovered over the TV for a couple of sections but I wanted to scrape my eyeballs out with a fork, it was so tedious and protracted.

And, Sarah, STOP that strained laugh. Has she always done that or is she ramping it up lately. Stop cackling, Sarah, it's making my dog whine and it's giving our guinea pigs the horn πŸ˜–

PS - my daughter put the Sassybelle vlog on out of curiosity. She's a teenager. When it had finished she said, "There is NO WAY that girl isn't getting bullied." πŸ€”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why does young Jase have a girls hat on? I know beggars can’t be choosers and all that, but...

Reactions: 4
*siiiiiiigghhh*
Okay, Sarah, that knitted hat you were gifted for Jace - the one you're featuring in your Insta because the company wants you to promote it - because they want your followers to buy one - even though you paid ZERO MONEY for it....
It's Β£40
It has pom poms made from REAL FUR

Just duck OFF you imbecile

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
My God, what setting does she have those filters on for her Instagram posts? Her pictures bear no resemblance to the reality, you’d never be able to pick her out in a line-up. πŸ˜†

DC0E5568-3AFA-4DA1-91A2-747FFE9358DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
And before she rants that hers isn't real fur, the OPTION to have real fur is there. That's absolutely sickening. It's 2019 - who the duck still thinks real fur is okay?
And I'm not sure about this company's claim. Says who? Enlighten me, someone. I'm all ears.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
*siiiiiiigghhh*
Okay, Sarah, that knitted hat you were gifted for Jace - the one you're featuring in your Insta because the company wants you to promote it - because they want your followers to buy one - even though you paid ZERO MONEY for it....
It's Β£40

That's disgusting! She is just vile. Promoting animal cruelty.

She's been reading here, as Jace is now sat on the floor with toys.

So whilst you're reading here, Sarah - get rid of the hats. Please.

Reactions: 13
My God, what setting does she have those filters on for her Instagram posts? Her pictures bear no resemblance to reality, you’d never be able to pick her out in a line-up. πŸ˜†

View attachment 45823
I'm so used to seeing all the Minghams with buttery filtered skin, I'm just assuming they're all made out of Scary Mary's rubber.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
*siiiiiiigghhh*
It's Β£40

Β£40 yet if Sarah was paying for it she’d be buying one in the sale in H&M for about Β£4! As if she would ever pay Β£40 for a hat! 😳 She’ll still expect the ifam to spend their money on one though! πŸ™„ Lets hope the fact they sell them with real fur will finally piss off the ifam!

I bet he’s only wearing that snowsuit because Jane or nana will have bought it! β€œI can’t justify buying him a coat.” Actually means let him shiver until we get a free one! Even the blanket he had the other day belongs to doll Jace! πŸ™„

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Isabelle’s reactions are always the most delayed and forced. You can’t not notice. A big smile and a thankyou is good enough, how can you be truly grateful when your gratefulness is staged? I think the younger two still enjoy surprises, but Izzy expects them, when Sarah does the build up the little kids are brimming with curiosity, Izzy’s just thinking, what now?

To be fair, from what I remember Sarah did mention donut in the name the girls never heard of, so they knew it would involve donuts.

I bet sometimes she thinks I wish we can all just go somewhere without fake screaming.

Reactions: 9
Why have they gone to Morrisons to get dinner when Sarah did the food shop the day before? 🀨

So we were right. As we always are. Buying tit in bulk, and selling it off for 10x the price. How much will she charge for those dummy clips. I can tell you now, they do not cost a lot at all to make. Can't wait to see her pricing.

No Sarah - nobody wants your advice on breastfeeding or baby led weaning, because it would sound like this:

"Ignore health visitor and midwife advice. Your sleep is more important than feeding your baby."

and

"You want to start with garlic bread. That should be a staple in their diet. Lots of sugary snacks. Lots of packaged processed food. You'll want to give them raw, rock hard, vegetables and then walk to the other room whilst they're eating it. If they choke, don't worry - just use it as your next vlog title."

Again, Jace is squealing because he wants out of his high chair. He's 6 months old now, he wants to explore more and be free.

Back on Sarah Says next week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how convenient. Love that she gets all her ideas from Tattle.

Scrubbing the floor. Swear someone said about their manky kitchen floor the other day on here.

Jace left unattended in his high chair eating yet again. They really don't deserve to be parents.

Chris, your brows are looking extra ginge today πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I used to make dummy clips from home. Not watched the vlog so not sure if that's what Sarahs new venture is
Why have they gone to Morrisons to get dinner when Sarah did the food shop the day before? 🀨

So we were right. As we always are. Buying tit in bulk, and selling it off for 10x the price. How much will she charge for those dummy clips. I can tell you now, they do not cost a lot at all to make. Can't wait to see her pricing.

No Sarah - nobody wants your advice on breastfeeding or baby led weaning, because it would sound like this:

"Ignore health visitor and midwife advice. Your sleep is more important than feeding your baby."

and

"You want to start with garlic bread. That should be a staple in their diet. Lots of sugary snacks. Lots of packaged processed food. You'll want to give them raw, rock hard, vegetables and then walk to the other room whilst they're eating it. If they choke, don't worry - just use it as your next vlog title."

Again, Jace is squealing because he wants out of his high chair. He's 6 months old now, he wants to explore more and be free.

Back on Sarah Says next week πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how convenient. Love that she gets all her ideas from Tattle.

Scrubbing the floor. Swear someone said about their manky kitchen floor the other day on here.

Jace left unattended in his high chair eating yet again. They really don't deserve to be parents.

Chris, your brows are looking extra ginge today πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦°
I used to make dummy clips from home. Not sure if that's what Sarah's new venture is as not watched the vlog. They're dirt cheap to make and I never made much profit from it and did it more for a hobby when I came out of work with my chronic illness. I stopped making them though as new guidelines came in to place regarding the safety of dummy clips in general. I hope she's read up on it all as some are illegal to sell

• Sad
Reactions: 8

and

Just about wet myself laughing, so it’s taken months for lazy to come up with a design for a dummy clip, duck me,lazy you really are turning into Einstein, NOT!! 🀯RRP Β£10 plus postage and handling is my guess , gotta make thefam rich lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sarah says she didn't have Conker fights as a child, Chris labels her "depraved".

Did you really mean depraved, Chris? Think you meant deprived. Depraved is what you are mate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.