The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear there is something mega dodgy going on with their views. They've barely scraped 100k views per vlog over the past week yet the last 3 days they've supposedly hit over 300k per day?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why are they making such a big deal over fruit? Have they just discovered it or something? Avocados were around long before chocolate chip muffins, Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s RACOON FUR 😢 I wonder does she realise this? Creepy would probably be quite happy using it as another trolling dig @dougal

This has made me so angry and upset as already said there is absolutely no need to wear fur, shocking in this day and age.

1277D277-E7D1-4C1A-B0C3-5877C5087872.jpeg

235D5170-EB8F-4A41-BDDF-06C9DCB3414C.jpeg
*siiiiiiigghhh*
Okay, Sarah, that knitted hat you were gifted for Jace - the one you're featuring in your Insta because the company wants you to promote it - because they want your followers to buy one - even though you paid ZERO MONEY for it....
It's £40
It has pom poms made from REAL FUR

Just duck OFF you imbecile

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Does everyone on here at times feel like a puppet master? Jump Sarah, Jump. Take Jace to the park and let him swing. Sarah buy Jace a coat and go feed the ducks. Chop those fruits and veggies Sarah, chop, chop.
Tattles real life Alexa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them dummy clips look like that material when wet would smell 😂 what 12 year old or under are going to buy them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lmao, the irony.
Okay, Sarah, vlog you or Chris donating blood. It would be genuinely interesting and worthwhile. My husband has donated regularly for years. I used to too until I needed a blood transfusion (which saved my life) - NHS rules now, sadly, mean I cannot donate my blood.
But you and Chris could. And it'd help to encourage others to do it. It's painless, it costs you nothing. I'd actually WATCH an entire vlog of yours and give it a thumbs up if you did it.
As someone who relies on weekly transfusions to stay alive I applaude everyone that takes the time to donate blood 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her make up is seriously terrible. Ive seen 12 year olds do their make up better. Her face just looks constantly dirty. Youd think that well with not doing jack tit all day you may have time to watch a few make up tutorials ECKSETERAH, she looks like shes been rolling in a field.
She can’t shes too busy trolling and reading Tattle for advice on how to be a parent

Why are they making such a big deal over fruit? Have they just discovered it or something? Avocados were around long before chocolate chip muffins, Sarah
Guess they never ate guacamole. Actually one of their favorite places Subway will serve it instead of mayonnaise

Them dummy clips look like that material when wet would smell 😂 what 12 year old or under are going to buy them 😂
Don’t they have to be approved by some administrative agency beforehand? Especially it’s for an infant/toddler

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sarah, tell your husband to stop vlogging whilst driving, it's very lot dangerous and illegal.
Even Postman Pat (Nik Nik) agrees with you after it was pointed out to her by someone on Facebook (I think it's now known as 'doing a McPhee'). Sadly Nikki then let herself down by accusing the woman of stalking her FB account. Clearly rattled by the (alleged) recent hacking of her Twitter account.

Of course, Zelda came flying in to defend her favourite redhead claiming it wasn't illegal because they stick the phone/camera on the dashboard or window so it's hands free.

The woman then responded "clearly not the case when you can see their arm stretched out holding the camera and it’s moving about. And it’s still a distraction and likely against the law even then just as using your phone when stationary in traffic is. There is no need for anyone to be filming themselves when driving."

Zelda then left the building and Postman Pat asked the woman to drop it you slaaaaaag "take this argument somewhere else!"

Like poor Bits and Bats' Uncle's pop socket :(

So the Minghams don't recycle FFS
OMG that open bin must stink :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
How is the bin ALWAYS overflowing. Every night every morning, what the heck do they use through the day
It's because they buy everything pre cut and packaged. You'll have that much rubbish when you never cook fresh foods and buy processed crap

• Angry
*siiiiiiigghhh*
Okay, Sarah, that knitted hat you were gifted for Jace - the one you're featuring in your Insta because the company wants you to promote it - because they want your followers to buy one - even though you paid ZERO MONEY for it....
It's £40
It has pom poms made from REAL FUR

Just duck OFF you imbecile
The companies that are gifting her baby stuff are utterly stupid - look at all the comments, they are children themselves! Certainly not going to be looking to buy baby hats 🙄

I haven’t been bored enough to piss take watch the Ingham vlogs for a while, but from what you are all saying Chris is MIA in the daytimes. He so clearly has a job - why don’t they just admit it? I don’t understand why they are so ashamed about it.

Reactions: 3
I understand how with baby led weaning, the baby will get messy from the food but please put a bib on the child... The laziness is unreal.. And don't start me on that bin.. They really are a grubby lot

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2019-10-02 at 21.52.45.png

The Ingham Family #59 Serah's a Hobbit and so feminist and chips

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.