The Ingham Family #58 Chris had shrex with other woman (allegedly)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like no ones horrified enough with Chris’s behaviour in the cafe. I was repulsed. I imagined all the eleven year olds shocked, but the brainwashing in them told them to ignore it. Honestly, I felt attacked. He has so much hate already, what better way to polish up your image by making the most disgusting faces without warning, inches from the camera. What does he think when he edits himself? Shame? Embarrassment? Unfortunately not.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#59 Lazy led weaning, her babies are teenie, Creepy swears he washes his beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whoever that bitsandbats is is either one of us Or reads here. That cheeky :p face after shrexy. Haha whoever you are, you're awesome. I quite like the anonymity of it though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How does Prinny not pull that bin over? Our old dog used to get in our bin if we left the lid open like that.

Reactions: 3
They seem to swim in plastic tat, she brought all them plastic tubs yesterday and transferred all the plastic wrapped fruit and veg to plastic containers, why not buy their fruit and veg from an independent grocers there must be more eco friendly options than plastic tubs?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
View attachment 45904

The Ingham Family #59 Serah's a Hobbit and so feminist and chips
Shrexy Chris😂

I feel like no ones horrified enough with Chris’s behaviour in the cafe. I was repulsed. I imagined all the eleven year olds shocked, but the brainwashing in them told them to ignore it. Honestly, I felt attacked. He has so much hate already, what better way to polish up your image by making the most disgusting faces without warning, inches from the camera. What does he think when he edits himself? Shame? Embarrassment? Unfortunately not.
Everyday referencing Tattle...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen her Instagram where she posted a photo of isla that looks like Jace. Sarah I agree with you that's why I said he has islas eyes from when she was a baby the other day, you obviously took the initiative to go have a look to see if I was correct. You're welcome. Guys, we know these pair better than they know themselves it's creepy, they're brainless and gormless

Reactions: 7
Translation: "I've read Tattle and now need to pretend I recycle."

There was more than just the milk carton that I noticed hadn't been recycled. She's so full of tit 😂 Sarah, just come and say hi already. You owe us a thank you for all the ideas and parenting tips we give you. Come on, you know you want a little Tattle rant 😉

Ps. No room for another bin? Really? You do know you can get ones that attach onto cupboard doors, right? They're perfect for recycling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Translation: "I've read Tattle and now need to pretend I recycle."

There was more than just the milk carton that I noticed hadn't been recycled. She's so full of tit 😂 Sarah, just come and say hi already. You owe us a thank you for all the ideas and parenting tips we give you. Come on, you know you want a little Tattle rant 😉

Ps. No room for another bin? Really? You do know you can get ones that attach onto cupboard doors, right? They're perfect for recycling.
Or just leave the recycling bin by the back door to throw stuff in. No need for a second bin inside if thiers no room.

Reactions: 9
Or just leave the recycling bin by the back door to throw stuff in. No need for a second bin inside if thiers no room.
Our recycling bin is out by our back door as we have no space inside. They have plenty of room for a bin inside

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.