The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know !! I just can’t wait for the 🔥🔥
Patience my young grasshopper, you will be rewarded with so many awesome tricks 🤪

At the risk of everybody seeing me look a dunce and not get the joke, is it actually you trolling? I’d have believed they were real!😂
No sorry it was a joke, just my warped sense of humour taking over my body 😇

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the recap game!!!!!!!!!!! 😎😎
your mother in law might make the best dinner tuna sandwiches 🙄 around, but she can’t keep a secret to save her life.
She was low key ok with her creepy little lad hitting up the kiddies on line 😨
She almost encouraged it the way she behaved 🤭 and then confirmed it to everyone 🤦‍♀️

Where’s Dave Sarah???? why’s he not around anymore....???😬
Why don’t the girls attend dance anymore 🤷‍♀️ Were they asked to leave like they were with gymnastics? Because of your husband!? The man you stayed with and got knocked up by AFTER HE SCREWED AROUND 🤷‍♀️

Btw Sarah feed Jace what you want 🤣 no shits given 😆
Everything said perfect the actual way it is also why does she buy clothes for Issy age 14 she would want to pick her own also why buy age 12-13 when she is 14 but she is scared to say to her mum anything about them so rather than have a fuss she just says they fit. I certainly would not like to live in that household at the moment if any time

Reactions: 6
Chris’ “Jobs” would be done in half the time if he didn’t spend so much time photoshopping thumbnails. 🙄

The coffee machine that scared Sarah!

View attachment 42826

The clickbait intruder they put on the thumbnail. The coffee machine had grown chris’ moobs in this pic! 🙄 I bet he spent ages trying to make a coffee machine look menacing! 🙄🤣

View attachment 42827

And the other times they’ve clickbaited the same thing. 🙄

View attachment 42830

Imagine if they used honest titles for the vlog?!

Sarah cleans out the cupboard!!!

Chris diagnoses somebody with tonsillitis!!!

View from the carseat!! Plus 5 month olds first Burrito!!!

Our bank is full so watch Isabelle wash her face and brush her teeth again!!!

The coffee machine scared Sarah!!!

I love this outfit for the girls but Chris will kill me if I buy it!! *find the girls sizes in the comments and get the next size up too*

We can’t be arsed filming content now we make good money so watch Esme and Isla wash their faces!!!

Chris pissed off to skate so granny came round!!!

Prinny has chicken korma on her face from last nights salad!!!
Granny Comes round to Give tips on how to cook a Pot Noodle :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
'Sarah gets trolled by beautician'

'Shopping trip rinsing Nanna'

'Road trip to Primark on Chris' day off (he lost his tit with soooopa scarey Insta rant)'

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
'Sarah gets trolled by beautician'

'Shopping trip rinsing Nanna'

'Road trip to Primark on Chris' day off (he lost his tit with soooopa scarey Insta rant)'
I absolutely love all these vlog titles. Love love love.

I have had a tit time recently in my persona life but I can always count on Tattle to cheer me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They've posted on their Facebook page, that they will be selling beanie hats soon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
How personal do you think we can get? I fancy this T-shirt from the Sarah Says range of her inspirational twitter quotes. 😆
C8A3AEAB-EBFE-45E1-B454-718A1ABFCE7B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve bleeping seen it all now.
I wish I could post the video that went with it but it would give the account name away.
I dont know whether to laugh or be mad that young kids like this are looking up to these cretins and call them their idols.

He doesn’t intend to groom guys!!

:sick:

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who in their right mind would want to look like Chris? 🤢

I’ve bleeping seen it all now.
I wish I could post the video that went with it but it would give the account name away.
I dont know whether to laugh or be mad that young kids like this are looking up to these cretins and call them their idols.

He doesn’t intend to groom guys!!

:sick:
Oh if I knew the account name Is reply to this!

• Wow
  • Sick
Does none of Sarah’s family speak to Chris? As he never seems to join her he always stays home. Not that I blame them after what he done
Sarah barely sees any of her family, her dad has once seen jace once he was a newborn, she never talks about her half/step siblings (she doesn’t seem to understand what they are though 😂), she claims to be close to Katrina but doesn’t ever let her in the house, she only takes nana out shopping so she buys them things. At the same I don’t blame her though as according to Twitter most of them have a criminal record 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I wonder do those beanies have the grease added and the awful odor?

Sarah barely sees any of her family, her dad has once seen jace once he was a newborn, she never talks about her half/step siblings (she doesn’t seem to understand what they are though 😂), she claims to be close to Katrina but doesn’t ever let her in the house, she only takes nana out shopping so she buys them things. At the same I don’t blame her though as according to Twitter most of them have a criminal record 🤣
Katrina posted on IG her son is in the hospital not feeling well. I wonder if Lazy was even there for support I really don't expect it why would I have such a thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think that the YouTube changes must be concerning them to some extent I’ve never seen this much shite being peddled before, Jace mugs, pop sockets, tit hats have the ‘crop tops’ landed yet? Also they’re doing all this themselves meanwhile complaining about how much work they have to do plus making vlogs.... I think they’re making hay whilst the sun shines so to speak in case it somehow impacts on them

In the new vlog Sarah says “are you actually skating today?”

No, you know exactly what he’s going to be doing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
why doesn't lazy just get a fringe cut in? the sweeping the hair across the face is AWFUL. Its what kids used to do at school when they wanted a side fringe, i remember because i was one of them 😅
also the long hair is so ageing, she needs a good cut

Bloody hell. I think Sarah is still trying to be the next zoella. She’s looking at office space in today’s vlog! 🤣 She’s starting a new venture! 🤣🤣 These people are so far up their own arses! 🤣🤣 why do they need office space? Pop socket storage? Spare room for cheat night for Chris? She’ll probably have a cheapo slash pappy machine in the corner. 🤣 What do they actually do that can’t be done from home? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.