The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand what the actual benefit is of wearing iFam merch - in fact, ARE there any benefits to being an iFam?? What do you get? When do you meet them? Do you get discount codes on merch? Do you get free gifts with purchases? Do you get something on your birthday? Do you get early access to vlogs? AM I GIVING YOU FREE ADVICE HERE. CREEPY AND LAZY?
Just.... WHYYYYY would you wear another family's name? 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why doesn't lazy just get a fringe cut in? the sweeping the hair across the face is AWFUL. Its what kids used to do at school when they wanted a side fringe, i remember because i was one of them 😅
also the long hair is so ageing, she needs a good cut
She has that fringe to hide her bald spot sort of like the comb over Chris does with his bald spots

Reactions: 8
Lazy saying all their summer clothes are put away into storage 🤣 Yeah alright more like all their dirty clothes from the holiday from hol are all still festering away unwashed in the tin can! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why doesn't lazy just get a fringe cut in? the sweeping the hair across the face is AWFUL. Its what kids used to do at school when they wanted a side fringe, i remember because i was one of them 😅
Touching yourself like that is a psychologically-recognised trait of giving yourself reassurance. Nervous people do it a lot. It's almost like a tic, but not quite. Prince Charles has it - he touches his cufflinks all the time. I think it was explained years ago on Big Brother. It's linked to insecurity.
And lying is the traditional association, too 😉

Reactions: 9
Office my mind is working overtime no you cant go away office is far more important get the bed in asp who's going to clean the office mmm so we gonna be tortured with that seem he said yesterday not got time to do every think liers she looks bit tipsy to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They are the cheapest of cheap hats I ever did see. Wow, I personally wouldn't even call them a beanie, to me a beanie has a certain appearance. That my friend is a wooly hat
Like Benny from Crossroads (showing my age 😂)

Please don't feel the need to get an office, Lazy, I already said I absolutely DON'T condone glitter bombs being sent to you! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I’m pretty sure I mentioned a day or two ago about office space! Hiya love 👋🏻 Wonder what the new venture is going to be, I’m calling baby clothes (forest theme) got to have a back-up revenue coming now the YouTube channel is dying a death..oh the irony of I hardly ever drink with a bottle of Prosecco in the background 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She posted a photo on IG months ago where her hair was in her top and it looked like a bob. It looked so lovely on her!

Touching yourself like that is a psychologically-recognised trait of giving yourself reassurance. Nervous people do it a lot. It's almost like a tic, but not quite. Prince Charles has it - he touches his cufflinks all the time. I think it was explained years ago on Big Brother. It's linked to insecurity.
And lying is the traditional association, too 😉
When I’m nervous I touch my face and cheeks. When I’m stressed my skin will be so bad and oily, as I’m endlessly touching my face!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sarah barely sees any of her family, her dad has once seen jace once he was a newborn, she never talks about her half/step siblings (she doesn’t seem to understand what they are though 😂), she claims to be close to Katrina but doesn’t ever let her in the house, she only takes nana out shopping so she buys them things. At the same I don’t blame her though as according to Twitter most of them have a criminal record 🤣
I dont understand why she never lets her sister or her family in the house even before she had a car Katrina would call round for her and they went out then she was dropped off again never a mention of come in for coffee or anything her Nana has never been to her house and I dont think her dad has been more than once if even that. She has lots of spread out family but she never speaks about any of them as she thinks she is something more than them she never even helped her brother when he was sleeping in the streets but she says she helps the homeless !!!!

• Sad
I am just curious about this pro-ject. Lazy said another Youtuber did something similar and it put her off (more like she didn't want the competition) and she has been working on it since Jace was born. Probably a baby clothes range of ifam merch that she will pass off as a 'clothing range' *cough*Elle Darby*cough*.

Love the whole drink story. Didnt she notice the huge bottle of whatever sat by the bin "we dont drink"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't want to read too into it but did anyone else find it weird that Sarah said to Isla 'did you have a good day at school. Good... good last week? Good whole week'. It just strikes me as odd that she specifically used the world 'last'.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"I haven't drank since May"
Didn't she have a bottle or two in the chavavan? Her and Issy sat outside, with their picnic tea, chinking their glasses and Sarah repeating Issy had juice not wine?
I don't care if she drinks, I hate how they pretend they don't yet clearly show empty bottles in background and Baileys in the fridge.

As for her business idea. I hope it isn't an advice line on how to pretend your husband isn't a dirty cheating, greasy lying alleged groomer.

Reactions: 23
She really is the mother of all cut*s isn't she! Was there any need for the way she actually goaded Jace to start crying then, not 24 hours after trampling all over Esme's creativity. She simply has not one single ounce of maternal instinct

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
"I haven't drank since May"
Didn't she have a bottle or two in the chavavan? Her and Issy sat outside, with their picnic tea, chinking their glasses and Sarah repeating Issy had juice not wine?
I'm pretty sure she was necking bottles of fruit cider more recently than May?

She just opens her mouth and the lies flow out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The title for tonights vlog being Looking for a new property or similar but I was quickly looking at it on hooktube as I didn't want them to get the credit for me watching, however I could hardly look at it but once again it was the title that drew me to watch but I never saw anything about a new property just picking blackberry's off of someone else's bush and Lazy tastes one and her face all screwed up saying it was very sweet !!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.