The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday to all the September babies on here 🎉

Though taking inspiration from the Inghams, I assume all members will get a present on each of the birthdays for being such sooper good tattle members!

I eagerly await my gift bag full of pound shop crap 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dear Lazy,

1) nice bald spot
2) have you slapped mud on your cheek?
3) your husband likes 'em young

View attachment 42690
You forgot the dirt in her neck line!!yuk

What is going on with her " new eyebrows"

From what I have read up on the new rules is states that if they have an audience of 13 and under then this is where the new changes clamp down, another YouTube's said they cannot show their younger children anymore as it will get demonetised also if they have young audience then there are strict stipulations, it does look like they will be affected, a lot of other family YouTube's are already staying how these rules are going to affect them greatly and having to change vlog content

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What a witch the way she was laughing at Esme making that top. OK it wasn't the most polished of creations but the way she was going on I was expecting it to be hideous. It really wasn't that bad but for a 10 year old it was really creative and she should have been encouraged to be more creative again not had her efforts ridiculed.
👏 very well said I’m with you ! That child may not come up with her own ideas ( as they claimed with the baby art ) but that doesn’t matter ! She’s very good at implementing other people’s ideas online and she should be applauded for that ! The message she’s getting is ‘ if you lie and pretend that you created your own design you will be praised to the hilt ! But if you admit you copied a design offline and did a bloody good job of it for a 10 year old child ‘ your mother will piss herself laughing at you !

The sooner Esme grows up and flies the nest the better for her ! Pity she’s stuck there for many years yet ! Plenty of time to crush her spirit and teach her to lie to get by ! 😑

Reactions: 11
What the heck is it with Sarah and her obsession with her kids being tiny? Is it a thing? I’m a mum of 2 but have never come cross anyone else whose obsessed with wanting tiny children! Tonight it was Issy’s turn, buying her a top age 10-12 when she’s 14 - it was clearly too small.
It’s so weird. My kids are all big for their age and I still buy their clothes a little big. They last longer. Buying them small is pointless.

Reactions: 19
No wonder if you do a little calclulation.
i am norwegian and if I calculate back I get to just around the national day of Norway...
Yes, lots of couples "busy" around Christmas. Though not for my parents as i wasn't actually due until October, but was induced as I was getting too big!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I haven't watched today's vlog, but someone said Sarah needed petrol? I swear she's said she's had none for the past 3 vlogs! Money's not that tight, right?! 😅
Dear me, imagine lording it up in a huge, expensive car but being too poor/tight to fill the tank up? £5 of fuel as and when. Dunces. Have cars you can afford to run (that includes MOT and tax, Creepy)

Reactions: 13
He's such a manipulative little weasel. Look at the wording. All he was doing was thinking about buying the tin can. Absolute eejit. This shows how he manipulates situations to sound more intense than they are, like his pathetic claims that the British justice system is about to come crashing down on top of anyone who says things about him that he doesn't like.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
He's such a manipulative little weasel. Look at the wording. All he was doing was thinking about buying the tin can. Absolute eejit. This shows how he manipulates situations to sound more intense than they are, like his pathetic claims that the British justice system is about to come crashing down on top of anyone who says things about him that he doesn't like.
All I can think about is him smelling his fingers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I agree with Chris,
teenagers should rewind unwind when they come in from school.
But if parents limit their teenagers access to devices and therefore the internet who are you gonna hit on Chris!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If they limit the kids devices that means they will have to pay more attention to them and I don't think lazy could handle that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So weird that the baby’s shoulder pads have moved up on the car seat today when we mention on here! Tell you what Lazy, pop him in a rear/forward facing pushchair as he does not need to be in a car seat or a pram at this age. And again but a bloody high chair! And maybe a jumperoo, he’s going to think being plonked on the floor is norm! Baby led weaning?? Have you seen the sachets?? Nope just lazy wed weaning..and fill him to the brim at night..I called this months ago you’d be that mum, doesn’t sleep at night so fill him to the gunnels so he does, doesn’t work like that. Try dreamfeeding it was my saviour 😉 And does Isabelle actually have any other vocabulary other than “like” every 2 words??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Creepy’s woe’s about how hard it is as a daily vlogger having to do “5 hours of emails”, you can tell he’s over it. Hardly shown anymore. Just get a job mate (and not one flogging pop sockets)

Reactions: 15
Creepy’s woe’s about how hard it is as a daily vlogger having to do “5 hours of emails”, you can tell he’s over it. Hardly shown anymore. Just get a job mate (and not one flogging pop sockets)
Yeah can you even imagine doing 5 hours of emails?! It's called a bleeping job!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At the end of that Instagram post he says

'What do you all do to help clear your minds and think properly? I know a lot of you are doing exams rn - be it GCSE, A Level or Uni exams etc... What do you do to zen your mind and de stress - make the right choice?! '

Sooo...to put it another way, he is asking for people doing their exams - essentially ages 16-18, maybe a few years older to reply to his comment. I wonder why oh why he would specifically want to engage with people in that age range?! :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Got me wondering if he's scouring Leeds High streets instead of shouting "Big Issueeeeee" selling a magazine he is shouting "No Issueeeee" flogging pop sockets

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.