The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just curious about this pro-ject. Lazy said another Youtuber did something similar and it put her off (more like she didn't want the competition) and she has been working on it since Jace was born. Probably a baby clothes range of ifam merch that she will pass off as a 'clothing range' *cough*Elle Darby*cough*.
If it is a range of forest animal ifam baby clothes you can absolutely bet your bottom dollar that the price she sells them at are nowhere in the world near the price she’d buy her own baby clothes at!

Reactions: 13
I dont understand why she never lets her sister or her family in the house even before she had a car Katrina would call round for her and they went out then she was dropped off again never a mention of come in for coffee or anything
My theory is......
- Katrina has sticky fingers, let her in and you find your 50 inch flat screen TV has vanished just like that 😨
- Sarah is worried Chris has a thing for Katrina, didn’t we hear he had hit on her in the past?! Possibly more 🤢
Or more likely, Chris has a thing for Leah 😏
They must have had to put money of Katrina's lekkie meter for her to allow Leah sleep over 😐
- Katrina has a problem with Chris and his extra curricular activities!???
Well no, we KNOW that’s not true because she was a top twitter troll when cash was crossing hands.

So who knows 🤷‍♀️ Sarah why is Katrina not invited into the house??
While we’re at it where’s Dave gone Sarah?????????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suspect this “office” space may instead be a “small flat” for creepy to live in.
Their relationship is indeed over. Every vlog will be “Chris is so busy at the office today ifam”.
He can still see plenty of the “girls” as it’s right near their school. We all know he does most of the parenting anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family #58 Their relationship is office-ially dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Not done a vlog rundown in a fair few days, as not watched the tit show. But here we go...

- "I'm feeling down about myself but that's a story for another day". Will we get another lazy rant, because she's read what we've been saying on here. Sorry Sarah, but it's the truth. You eat so much tit and have piled on the weight. Whether that's comfort eating to cover up the fact your husband is a creep, or whether you just have zero self control... You need to do something about it before you end up with type 2 diabetes. (Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind)

- Someone ate all her cereal. To be fair, Sarah, it's the only piece of America Chris can get that won't result in him starring on "banged up abroad".

- Sooooooper excited for this "Pr-oh-ject". Probably just going to be something totally copycat-like. In my line of business, we tend to have a lot of them. I can imagine Lazy being the same.

- Oh, the dungarees that she said would be huge actually fit Jace. Now she's placing orders for more (by placing orders, I mean showing a picture of what she likes and eagerly awaiting a PO Box delivery of the goods).

- I don't think I've ever seen them take Prinny for a walk.

- I need therapy. I actually agree with Sarah on something. I think baby shoes are pointless too. I'm so sorry Tattle. I've let you all down.

- Office spaces... Really? Just convert your dining room. You never use it anyway. Very interested in this "pr-OH-ject" now. My guess would be clothing. Maybe with vinyl on (this is what I actually do for a living, and have made very successful). This would explain why she follows all the random accounts she follows. Getting ideas to copy.

- Confirmation that the garage is full of "bits and bats".

- Creepy out "filming for his video" again. Apparently he's a perfectionist. Anyone care to list the amount of times he cocked up the vlog (adding in the same clip twice, leaving bad footage in the vlog, I could go on and on)...

- They're trying hard to edit out the massive amounts of clutter and crap around. Their kitchen is a bomb site, and they use the coffee table as a landfill site.

- Don't worry, Jace. I'd cry too if I had to look at that woman all day.

- Where was the salad? Just looked like beige food with a few tomatoes and grapes.

- Buying herself more alcohol. She doesn't drink very often. Seems to be drinking daily since she gave birth to Jace. May was the last time she had a drink apparently... If you're going to lie, at least make it believable Sarah.

- What time are they going blackberry picking? Why did they not save that for tomorrow? Seems so weird to drag the kids out so late. But it's something they do best.

- Isla pointing out random berries thinking they were blackberries. Can tell she doesn't consume much fruit.

I didn't watch the last 4 minutes, because I got that bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who the hell takes their children out blackberry picking in the pitch dark?!! All this gorgeous weather! Also so cruel to laugh at Jace, he was doing something new and she was laughing at him. No wonder he cried 😢

Reactions: 21
I don't want to read too into it but did anyone else find it weird that Sarah said to Isla 'did you have a good day at school. Good... good last week? Good whole week'. It just strikes me as odd that she specifically used the world 'last'.
I picked up on that aswell, last week then good week. I presume half term in England isn’t for a while yet? Hmmm

Reactions: 7
Their Insta stories today are ticking all the family vlogger boxes.
💖💖💖
Bless them, they're really trying.
Really.bleeping.trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I picked up on that aswell, last week then good week. I presume half term in England isn’t for a while yet? Hmmm
Didn't see it, but maybe Isla can sometimes be that frigging thick that you have to say 'last' to specify that you mean the week she's just finished 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who the hell takes their children out blackberry picking in the pitch dark?!! All this gorgeous weather! Also so cruel to laugh at Jace, he was doing something new and she was laughing at him. No wonder he cried 😢
She laughs at all her kids, she's a heartless witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
WASSUP IFAM!

So, Sarah - “we just couldn’t go away this weekend, we just couldn’t, really wanted to and then I remembered, Chris reminded me, we just couldn’t” ... did I miss something? wonder what this little viewbait will turn out to be?

From today’s vlog, 10min, Chris - “I’m a massive PERV-ectionist”. You said it, bro 👌🏼

Who is this “we” he is prattling on about for his skateboard trick film? “We have to get it right filming today” 🧐 you’re on your own there mate.

Isla apparently has half the street in her room to play. Sure she does! Nice little example of trying to pretend these poor children actually have friends.

And then another lie - “jace has only had a twenty minute nap today” ✋ urm hold on. What happened to cheeky boi “literally sleeping the “whole time” you went to look at three office spaces?? Bullshit.

I rarely watch a vlog anymore as it’s so dull isn’t it. I had to skim watch after this as I couldn’t hear Sarah’s droning anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Take it the girls didn’t go swimming again either?

Also what’s happened to sassybelle no video in 2 months (expect one in a couple of days now 👀). Will it go the way of Sarah says tit and ifam extras?

• Haha
Take it the girls didn’t go swimming again either?

Also what’s happened to sassybelle no video in 2 months (expect one in a couple of days now 👀). Will it go the way of Sarah says tit and ifam extras?
Remember the whole "vlogging every weekend" she was gunna do around christmas. I think we got 1 vlog 🙈 id say she has lost intrest.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes and bike riding in the dark in yesterday's vlog too.

Reactions: 5
Yes and bike riding in the dark in yesterday's vlog too.
Maybe they are getting abuse shouted at them about the situation and abandoning Jace when they go out so prefer to take the girls out when less people are around.

Shes SO loud, the poor boys eyes were barely open

Why is it every time Chris goes off for the day Lazy can't manage on her own and gets Granny round, caught a quick glance of her in the kitchen, she was obviously looking at Chris's new flat whoops i mean office space with Sarah, "we saw 3 offices" and you see Jace smiling at someone else after the viewings.
She picked Esme up from Netball aswell.
Im calling it now the new pro-ject is a Brow Bar 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.