The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vile cow is on Instagram with more gifted items from another small company - saying how much she loves supporting small businesses.

You are NOT supporting small businesses if you don't put your hand in your grubby trackie pockets and pay for tit yourself!!!

Scummy woman.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The vile cow is on Instagram with more gifted items from another small company - saying how much she loves supporting small businesses.

You are NOT supporting small businesses if you don't put your hand in your grubby trackie pockets and pay for tit yourself!!!

Scummy woman.
Exactly what I thought. Supporting small businesses would be exchanging goods for money, not #gifted.

Reactions: 22
Lollllll! Did Sarah just photograph those baby clown clothes on a dirty kitchen floor? Her flatlay skills are like her conscience - non-existent 💩

Scummy woman.
A MINISCULE company, by the looks of it. Their online link on their tags is just a Facebook page. I'm putting my tin helmet on. Incoming 💣 😬

Reactions: 15

Scummy woman.
I do like the rainbow dungarees... 🤣 but please remember that I like the Little Bird range, I dress my kid in it and I’m secretly Jools Oliver.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
£11.99 with free postage on Ebay

£18 + postage on shortle

So they can rinse the kids and vulnerable adults out of more of their money.

I despise them.
She does that with lots of stock. Some get an added ingham bow on and the price triples. It's disgusting.
The dog comfort blanket looks like one by a company called blankets and beyond. Trade prices are around £4 per unit. I dread to think how much Shortle charges.

I don't get why anyone would allow their child to have this crap. Surely most people can see this is exploiting fans.
They are literally putting their name on anything and her daily beg to buy Jace on credit must be breaking ASA rules.
Next we'll see stuffed dogs with adoption certificate and special outfits. Of course it will be replica Prinny not actually a moulded version her...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
How do I opt out? Shergar doesn't offer me any obvious or useful button to tap or box to tick 🤔
I imagine she does what they want with the data collected by that website, including teaming up with them for any investigation they deem necessary. GDPR and basic privacy laws don’t apply to any of them.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
£11.99 with free postage on Ebay

£18 + postage on shortle

So they can rinse the kids and vulnerable adults out of more of their money.

I despise them.
Very true. This f ing witch has no moral compass - why doesn’t she just stand out in the corner and sell herself -she already pimps out her kids. However can’t see anyone paying thunder thighs for fun lol. Expects people to spend 25 pounds on 1outfit but buys her kids clothes from Asda. Well money hasn’t brought her any class. She’s a scutty underclass ho!

Reactions: 17
Why is so desperate for freebies for jace but isn’t trying to get the girls any freebies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They genuinely think that baby is going to grow up and be like ‘ dear mummy , dear daddy , I’m so thankful that you decided to immortalise my baby self in plastic and cotton padding ! I feel so special as a result of this amazing decision you made when I was a tadpole in my daddy’s sack 🤢 and I am going to do the same with my own babies !

Yeah ........ NOOOOOOOO !!!

He is going to get the piss ripped out of him throughout his childhood! KIDS ARE CRUEL ( Just look at Islas behaviour 😑 ) not all kiddies have mums and dads with your AWESOME PARENTING SKILLS 🤥 and so just imagine what they are going to think of their class mate who’s 3 sisters didn’t have voodoo dolls made of them but HE did ! As the only boy in the family !

He really is your little cash cow isn’t he !!! But you won’t be ashamed or realise the error of your ways ! Not a chance ! You will say we are jealous ! We are bullies ! We need to get a life !

MONEY GRABBING SHITS !!! 👶 💰 🐄

Not content at selling his likeness in man made materials for GOD KNOWS WHO to snuggle up to at night 😫 you now have expanded into cups and blankets and clothing ! What next JACE suncream ( for babies who go to the beach alone 😏 ) , JACE candyfloss ( so that the ifam can have matching rotten teeth extractions ) , JACE lipgloss ( for your VSCO KIDS 🙄 ) hell don’t stop there ! the world is your oyster JACE waffles and Nutella !

Or you can just STOP THIS FUCKRIES !!!!! & behave like normal bloody people ! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
'I love supporting small buisnesses' No you love freebies.

Tomorrow (because they should be in bed right now) the 8 year old ifam will be saying: You're so inspirational.

NO, JUST NO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly, why is she sharing these on her insta? I get if she had a mainly adult/mum audience but she doesn’t?! It’s all kids who won’t give a damn what she dresses her baby in! You aren’t Stacey Solomon lazy..you could have been if you had uploaded on Sarah Says about pregnancy/new baby and hadn’t sold a replica of your baby and left him on a beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, i've been following these two absolute tit stains for about 2 years, but never has this come to my attention.

My sister suffered YEARS of abuse from her ex partner. Really, really terrible abuse.

WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THIS?

I am absolutely mortified, disgusted, offended by this.

What a bleeping piece of tit.

How is this not flagged?

Honestly, this family...

The absolute lowest of the low. Disgusting and worthless.

So, i've been following these two absolute tit stains for about 2 years, but never has this come to my attention.

My sister suffered YEARS of abuse from her ex partner. Really, really terrible abuse.

WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THIS?

I am absolutely mortified, disgusted, offended by this.

What a bleeping piece of tit.

How is this not flagged?

Honestly, this family...

The absolute lowest of the low. Disgusting and worthless.
honestly, what gives her the bleeping right... that picture... despicable witch

she has literally photoshopped a black eye over her face

this is absolutely bleeping vile

what a piece of bleeping tit.... this has really pissed me off

sort your bleeping head out ma'am

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I really wonder what's going to happen in a decade to all the children of family vloggers like the Inghams. The kids will be grown up/young adults and able to do what they like, I wonder how many will rebel and expose the truth. It can't be healthy to grow up so exposed online all your life. I feel so sorry for these young people and the troubling mental health difficulties that will follow as a result...

Though I highly doubt Sarah or Chris will realise the damages are caused by their iresponsible parenting. They will probably find something else to blame. Hate online perhaps? Anything other than themselves.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.